• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Archer

Bridge Commander II founding relaunch

6 posts in this topic

The Founding opportunity is back, help make BC2 a reality, help shape a real Star trek game that we have been waitting for for a long time. Be a founding "father" for a trek experience that rivals no other out there...be what you want to be...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bc2/bridge-commander-2-campaign-relaunch

344xshk.png

Don't forget to share and let your friends know! Thank you for your time...

I hope I will see you out there,Archer out....

Pump.

Come on people...we need to make this happen, even if you dont want to pledge...spread the word! Star trek Bridge commander 2 needs our help!!!

Just noticed I had the wrong Link for the campaign! Woops.....fixed!!

I'm a die-hard trekkie myself, wish I checked the kickstarter subforum more often xD

Loved bridge commander to death! Sadly doesn't seem like this one is gonna make it =\

Maybe tweet it to joe?

Archer likes this

I'm a die-hard trekkie myself, wish I checked the kickstarter subforum more often xD

Loved bridge commander to death! Sadly doesn't seem like this one is gonna make it =\

Maybe tweet it to joe?

It will make it...it has been around for far longer...the kickstarter was just to make it faster...and deliver it to the fans faster. I sent private messages to joe...and all the council in the AJSA...never got a Reply....with joe's support I know we could make this happen.

Spread the word....try messaging Joe Like I did...help me with this :P Besides your a game officer....I need to go back to the AJSA Teamspeak