• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sol Omega

GET THE HYPE TRAIN STARTED! RWBY VOLUME TWO!

18 posts in this topic

tumblr_n87hhrTKJL1rmn9rso1_1280.png

Click on your favorite character for link

So thoughts?

Opinions?

Is this even an anime hue hue hue?

If they ever make a game, they need to add joke weapon skins of the food.

I liked it. I like the new opening.

Hwa and mrfool like this

I thought the first seasons animation style was awkward- especially when they have those weird comedy scenes. The bully arc was also unnecacary.

But ay, I can be only so sadistic, so Ill give it a watch.. I guess. So is there like a way I can like stalk the train, or not bring a ticket. Like get on the roof of the hype train, and be like a hobo or somethin. I dunno, but sure, I support the season II.

I think I liked the fact that it was made from rooter teeth more then I liked the "anime," I'II watch it

I hope they make a video game out of RWBY.

It'd have to be character action, or beat 'em up. Or Just action.

OR A REVOLUTIONARY GAME THAT HAs DONE THINGS NO ONE ELSE HAS! Gimme me a while so I can think of how it could play and stuff...

They spelled their name wrong. They should fix that.

They spelled their name wrong. They should fix that.

its a acronym, watch the show if you care to find out, I'm too lazy to explane

@SoI I'm sure a normal fighting game would do it justice, no need to revolutionize the games industry

its a acronym, watch the show if you care to find out, I'm too lazy to explane

I don't give a damn, so the answer is no.

I haven't got to watch it yet TT.   PS it would be best as a spectacle fighter all day :P.

I haven't got to watch it yet TT.   PS it would be best as a spectacle fighter all day :P.

But that's too easy!

Liked the first episode of the new season, bit surprised no one seemed to care that the building was being destroyed...

But as far as it being turned into a game, the standard ideas would probably be one of the following : 

1. A fighting game, plain and simple. Maybe some free roam with each characters ability to access new areas.

2. Shooter based game, probably 3rd person. More likely to have a character creation I imagine.

3.A combination of the first two, shooter gameplay for the free roaming and then fighter mode for specific enemys.

Personally, I don't want to see the attempt made as most games made based off of any other media tends to... yeah you probably already know. But if the attempt is made, here's hoping they don't make a big a problem as (Insert horrible gaming debacle here).

But that's too easy!

I donno i would totally be down for a game of it from the gods known as platinum.

Sol Omega likes this

I donno i would totally be down for a game of it from the gods known as platinum.

I wouldn't call Platinum gods, but I would accept a game from them.

I wouldn't call Platinum gods, but I would accept a game from them.

Yup the best company at spectacle fighters by far but hey to each there own i guess.

RWBY is slated to be japanese dubbed and sold in Japan... huh...

You don't see that everyday.

http://www.adweek.com/news/technology/american-made-anime-rooster-teeth-gets-licensed-japan-159528

None the less, WOOOOOOO!!!! HYPE TRAIN!

Also, anyone wanna talk about the latest and greatest episodes of RWBY?

RWBY is slated to be japanese dubbed and sold in Japan... huh...

You don't hear that everyday.

http://www.adweek.com/news/technology/american-made-anime-rooster-teeth-gets-licensed-japan-159528

Well, that's what I call reverse engineering.

Sol Omega likes this

Well, that's what I call reverse engineering.

WE'VE DONE IT! WE FINALLY HAVE OUR TROJAN HORSE TO INFILTRATE THE ACCURSED JAPANESE STRONG HOLD! WITH RWBY, WE SHALL TOPPLE THEIR REGIME! AMERICANIME SHALL RULE! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Oreyn likes this

As i have now finally got the time to see the 4 episodes out. Gotta say I liked the they should be fine part at the end of that episode lawl.