• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ScreamingWasp24

GTA Online blues?

12 posts in this topic

Well, it's sad to say that the community for GTA Online has gone to hell, but thankfully if any of you still have some gameplay left in ya, add me on Xbox Live. I'll make a user-friendly game away from trolls if any are interested. Thanks a lot :3

I would love to join, but I'm probably within the archetype of 'troll' within the Xbox community

The community for GTA was never 'pure' anyway. Can't really complain about that.

The game itself is going sour too, we're all waiting for the next big update that adds some new gameplay elements in to GTA:O.

That is actually kind of sad because GTA online had some real potential for greatness.

I would if i had an Xbox... argh, well, have fun :P

I had played the hell out of GTA5 from the minute it was released till Black Flag was released.  Since Black Flag I have found it difficult to get in the GTA spirit again, but I inevitably will. 

I would love to join, but I'm probably within the archetype of 'troll' within the Xbox community

I was as well, lol.  Especially when my crew rolled into town, we would shutdown one of LS Customs as our meeting spot and raid any other player that came near.  Of course earning some bad sport along the way.  I did however show mercy on Z-types, I drove a Z-type and when many had opportunity they never blew it up,  so I didn't mess with karma on that one.

Porchopkid515 likes this

It's really important for Rockstar to start pumping out the new content! Heists were branded as an integral part of GTA Online and so far we haven't even heard a release date for the DLC. Not to mention the missions that we were promised were misleading! I and many of my friends expected single player-esque missions in a multiplayer setting, not just races and deathmatches interspersed with a handful of these missions. And after a while the missions become boring because they are, in general the same. Rockstar really needs to step up their game! GTA Online had me so psyched but now I can't even play it for more than a half hour without getting bored.

I was a hair breadth away from trading my copy in today, in the end theres only 2 things the game can offer. Wealth hording and griefing others. I fi wanted that i'd go back to eve online....

Funny how the games only been out over a month and everyone is demanding DLC. I def would like to play the heists, as promised, but I'm fine with ranking up and killing people along the way...

i sold mine on eBay last week.

GTAO was a huge letdown and Rockstar's messages were never good enough to me. They would say things were coming, but never really give us a time or day...or even a guess as to when. 

It is sad cuz GTAO had a huge chance to be something great

Rockstar missed their chance with this one it has been way to long for a content upgrade I have kind of moved on., 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0