• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

TMNT movie poster deleted because it pissed a lot of people off. I understand completely.

12 posts in this topic

http://ap.ign.com/m/en/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2012/74002/news/tmnt-poster-gets-negative-attention-for-911-gaffe

Just look at this.

ninjaturtlestwitter-618x400.jpg

It's an ok poster, but it's for the Australian opening. On September 11. What a horrendous timing.

I have no interest in this movie anyway. Guardians of the Galaxy is what I'm looking forward to.

Why am I not surprised the poster has an explosion in it?

Oh, right. That's what the director is known for.

likes this

Why am I not surprised the poster has an explosion in it?

Oh, right. That's what the director is known for.

Only one problem. Michael Bay didn't direct this. He's only producing it.

This TMNT is directed by Jonathan Liebesman. Which is even worse because this f@cker directed Battle: Los Angeles.

and Kaz32 like this

Only one problem. Michael Bay didn't direct this. He's only producing it.

This TMNT is directed by Jonathan Liebesman. Which is even worse because this f@cker directed Battle: Los Angeles.

A crap producer and a crap director, this movie keeps getting better and better...

and JarlBalgruuftheGreater like this

That's why I had no interest in this movie. There's already the classic movie before with animatronics that is way more realistic than cgis and explosions. I'll just watch that.

The stupidest thing is that it's obvious it's a bad idea to post that poster in that exact date. So why the hell did they do it anyway until it's too late? It just makes things worse for them.

Film will be crap.

Poster thing is a mountain out of a mole hill though.

Isn't Paramount in the US. Someone should have seen the date and seen the poster and gone "oh shit, better change that".

I'm not even sure what to say about it. I guess it's good that they at least aren't alien turtles anymore.

I hate how they change the TMNT I remember when I was little I watched the cartoon all the time and it was amazing I loved it but now like someone else said they wanted to make the turtles from outer space to "make it better for the environment" but it's like how could mutant turtles give kids bad ideas about the environment.

I really don't see the problem people are just so sensitive these days....

and i don't mean to be a jerk but even if the date was NOT sept 11 people would still be mad at the fact that there is an explosion coming out of a high tower....

Mexiguy likes this

I really don't see the problem people are just so sensitive these days....

and i don't mean to be a jerk but even if the date was NOT sept 11 people would still be mad at the fact that there is an explosion coming out of a high tower....

Yea, there isn't anything wrong with the poster itself, but somebody should have checked the date before releasing.

Well I don't mind the poster like that's not what upsets me I'm just upset how companies will change old cartoons and stuff and I admit sometimes it works but other times it's like why couldn't it stay the way it was