• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gameghost21

Playstation plus august line

11 posts in this topic

So much for this so called "eclectic" month everybody was talking about, this is crap we get terrible games and PS3 owners get 3 games PS4 gets the bad end of this all the time, not happy with the games we got i expected something way different oh well

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/07/30/ps-plus-preview-augusts-free-game-lineup/comment-page-5/#comment-1005930

What exactly do you expect exactly? Seriously PS4 isn't going to get any form of triple AAA games for some time through PS+ so I honestly do not know what you expect from Sony besides indies right now on the PS4 for PS+.

Null likes this

What exactly do you expect exactly? Seriously PS4 isn't going to get any form of triple AAA games for some time through PS+ so I honestly do not know what you expect from Sony besides indies right now on the PS4 for PS+.

^this

Triple A titles are still selling.  If they were to throw up say Infamous for free it would not only be a slap to the face to the people who bought it, but it would be kissing sales good bye since such a huge majority of playstation owners have ps plus.  That said, as a ps3 and vita owner I dig the line up for those two systems a lot this month.  I'm gonna sink my teeth into Dragon's Crown.  Seems fun as hell.

Makes me happy I still own my PS3. Finally get a chance to play an updated version of the Hidden with Crysis 3 hehe.

Not really upset by this line up, looking forward to it. I want to try Road Not Taken, and I never got to play Fez, happy it is a Plus line up game. As for the PS3 games, not a fan of the Crysis series so I can pass that. Probably will pick up Proteus and Dragons Crown for PS3.

At least give us the good indie games like transistor or rogue legacy to make ps plus worth it not fez and road not taken :(

At least give us the good indie games like transistor or rogue legacy to make ps plus worth it not fez and road not taken :(

I believe these will make it to Plus Line up first before triple A's. Transistor sooner then Rouge Legacy, since Rouge Legacy just came out. I do agree I want to get Transistor, but I figure since I have waited this long I will wait abit longer for Plus edition.

Fez is not a good indie game now? I think it was really great and its reviews speak otherwise too.

Look guys PS4 isn't even a year yet so I think it's a bit unfair to expect AAA games for it given that the number of those AAA game aren't that many yet. Also I think it's a great opportunity for these games to have bigger exposure, I mean most of us would probably buy AAA games day one and not these indie titles.

and I'm just happy I finally have Dragon's Crown XD

Uh I thought Rogue Legacy has been out longer than Transistor. 

Uh I thought Rogue Legacy has been out longer than Transistor. 

It's been out for a year on PC, but they just released it for 3, 4, and Vita last Tuesday.

Sony even said they were gonna be huge supporters of the indie games BEFORE they even released the ps4.

So the fact we keep getting indie games for ps+ is no surprise to me and to be honest i loved most of them so far.  My son is obsessed with them as they tend to be easy for him to pick up and play.  Plus i own pretty much every game you can buy for the ps4 (just not played most of them yet).

Like people have said AAA games wont make it to ps+ until the devs have decided it has sold enough copies or the sale of the games has slowed to a sufficient level to warrant it being given away for free.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0