• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

LordMagus

Back to the WoW

25 posts in this topic

Just a quick post wanted to make, I decided to return to the WoW, started a brand new account it shouldn't take me too long to cap max level so am going ahead with WoD, I know a few here been considering it for the new expansion, I'd like to invite you to group up with me some time.

I am currently on the Azjol-Nerub realm EU , I manage to pull a RL friend back to WoW, so chances are he be bringing a few others to join the party. If anybody who still playing, or is properly returning has got another realm they recommend, I will considering switching realms, am only level 8 I've not lost a whole lot.

I have rolled Horde, I will be rolling an Alliance character as well.

Just a quick note, if you dislike the game, that cool, but re frame from posting because unless you enjoy the game, there ain't really a reason to even post on here less your just having a bad day and want to fling poo at people.

But...why? What brought you back to WoW? I seriously can't find any redeeming features from what's going on now and what's gonna happen in WoD.

I've played a tone other MMO, WoW still offers one best experiences out there.

I've played a tone other MMO, WoW still offers one best experiences out there.

maybe in your opinion, but as for me W.O.W was a terrible MMO from the get go and yes I did play the game when it launched and have seen gameplay of the current version. It's still the same garbage MMO that it was back then. Yeah, I sounded rude but that's just my opinion on it

mrfool likes this

but as for me W.O.W was a terrible MMO from the get go and yes I did play the game when it launched and have seen gameplay of the current version. It's still the same garbage MMO that it was back then. Yeah, I sounded rude but that's just my opinion on it

Yes indeed, an opinion.

BSB likes this

Yes indeed, an opinion.

Just curious, what about WoW brings you back to it? Not meaning to offend or anything, I'm just genuinely interested.

I will say this if there was a Vanilla WOW server to lvl 60 the original game before any of the BC Crap got patched in then I'd play that till my eyes bled

From BC on just EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I still play WoW from time to time.  I generally like it, can't really explain it more than that.  Only time I really get disgusted is with the player base, but I've seen few MMORPGs that has a perfect playerbase.  Also play LotRO, SWTOR, Firefall and DCU Online... pretty much in a rotation. 

Belrix

I'm thinking about returning to WoW as Magus already knows,

I'm probably going to start a new character on Tarren Mill EU Horde side because my old server Frostmane is Alliance infested. I do have 5 lvl85's on Frostmane and I saw that there are other players on Frostmane EU horde here in Ajsa. So it's Tarren Mill for me. Because my RL friends are there too. If there is an AJSA EU guild anywhere I would join them though

to answer to mrfool's question. I  love the lore behind Warcraft. I love it's medieval atmosphere with high fantasy. I am really into 'classic' races like trolls, orcs, goblins,.. and I think Warcraft really got them right with the exception of Pandaren I never liked it when they introduced Pandaren and it also has made me quit WoW since MoP was released. But 1 race is not going to hold me back from playing the game when WoD hits. For me WoW has some kind of beauty no other MMO has and it always will have that. Take Archeage for example I would never play that game just because It doesn't appeal to me for many reasons. Even if it's gameplay would be very good I would still not play it. I recently played the MoP trial for some reason and I just get a good warm feeling when I play WoW. Mayby it's the nostalgia.

I also play a lot of Smite and Smite or other moba's are pretty fast paced which make me feel exhausted and I'm looking forward to play in a more relaxed playstyle like most MMO's have

Tbh WoW still has the biggest playerbase and for a reason. Won't be long though for WoW to go F2P imo after this expansion hits there probably will be mayby max 2 more expansions. The only 2 big bosses left for an expansion are Azshara with the South Seas and Sargeras leader of the Burning Crusade on Planet Argus. It's even possible they merge these 2 expansions. After that there would be no more 'bosses' left and a new rts Warcraft 4 will make a way for new bosses like warcraft 3 did with Illidan and Arthas

LordMagus likes this

Im gonna go on a limb here and just sum it up with this.

Just curious, what about WoW brings you back to it? Not meaning to offend or anything, I'm just genuinely interested.

I would imagine its similar to me and Tera

The combat system is Tera to me is more fun than any MMO and the standard (I never Miss Tab targeting).  I also like the costumes available in the store and unlike GW2 I dont have to buy those annoying stones every-time I want to change outfits. But mostly I think the PvE is more engaging than anything on the market, I love fighting the lvl 58+ Bams. While the PvP System doesn't entice me much, *GIGGLE* I play ToR Warzones if I really need a Better PvP environment for a bit.

All in all I have more fun playing Tera, even solo, than i do playing most things on the market at the moment

If I ever came back, I'd probably still play on my Ally characters on Anachronos. Too much time has been put into that game and those characters, not about to make a new account just for the heck of it. Which is also one of the reasons why I never really liked or like any other MMO today. I've put in too much time into WoW and starting anew in some other MMO just seems boring and I hate leveling in general which is why I fully support Blizz's idea of making it able to buy your way up to the max or near max lvl. I don't agree with the price point, but in general I see it as a great alternative to leveling.

I just returned, and I am enjoying it. The guild i am in is trying to rebuild. But its still fun.

Are you still playing on Azjol-nerub horde? Also, have you made a guild?

I have a few toons on that server, but looks like we be gathering more in the Tarren Mill realm.

If I ever came back, I'd probably still play on my Ally characters on Anachronos. Too much time has been put into that game and those characters, not about to make a new account just for the heck of it. Which is also one of the reasons why I never really liked or like any other MMO today. I've put in too much time into WoW and starting anew in some other MMO just seems boring and I hate leveling in general which is why I fully support Blizz's idea of making it able to buy your way up to the max or near max lvl. I don't agree with the price point, but in general I see it as a great alternative to leveling.

When pre order WoD you get a free boast to 90. Come join with the laads.

Im in EU Stormscale server im rolling Horde so if you want to make a character on that server or have one on that server it be nice to play sometime with poeple from the guild my battletag is INOT#2236

Im in EU Stormscale server im rolling Horde so if you want to make a character on that server or have one on that server it be nice to play sometime with poeple from the guild my battletag is INOT#2236

You should come to Tarren-Mill EU me and Lordmagus are already both on that server. 

When pre order WoD you get a free boast to 90. Come join with the laads.

I would, but right now I still can't afford even the monthly fee. I'll get back into the game once I'll have a stable income.

Just gettin the account up and running again. I'm not sure which server to make a new character on though. 

i'm on the same boat, leaving wow couple years back left a hole in my heart which couldn't be filled by another mmo

so far i tried SWTOR, Firefall, Wildstar and ArcheAge.

guess i'll eventually go back to it... wondering if my warlock is still alive.

cheers

Waiting for next week for the physical copy to come out here at Gamestop. Gonna have to install off the disk as my current situation dictates that nothing can be downloaded. (60 gig data cap, and a cousin that tends to download everything anyway because he's an ass.) But I'm looking forward to the potential storylines and especially that Garrison. It looks fancy and fun.

Also, I get more fun out of the game because I'm a roleplayer on the infamous realm, we avoid goldshire like the plague. For me and my guild, it's all about trying to escape from the day to day and take a look at a different side of life. It's fun, it really is. It's another piece of endgame content that doesn't rely on strength stats and loot. It's just pure imagination, with the added bonus of all the game's rich lore and content. I've got high hopes for this expansion, it looks better than MoP, but only time will tell.

Already returned and Leveled to 90...took about 5min :P

Feels good to be commanding The Light once more

Bitches be dying this weekend!

Got a free week from Blizzard with the release of 6.0.3 (or 6.0.2) and a free upgrade to MoP. Leveled to 90 in a couple of hours, did all the MoP quests and left unsatisfied because I was still unable to finish The Loremaster (fuck Blade's Edge quests). With all that said, I most likely won't be coming back to the game full time as my work takes up most of my time. Having to work twenty days a week, most of them 'till 21:00 (+ around an hour to get home) doesn't really leave much time for WoW.