• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

spiritweaver

Favorite game of all time

59 posts in this topic

That is a tough choice why do so many games have to be so good. Well probably so we play them.

The legend of dragoon without a doubt!!

Closely followed by Nuclear strike.

Halo:Reach. Many people didn't like it. But its so amazing idk how

So this topic is up again? Sure il bite

My favorite game of my current lifetime has to be Unreal tournament 

The gameplay is punchy satisfying and timeless 

The weapons and the maps was unique and special in their own way. Every weapon had a secondary attack which brought different and exiting gameplay for the weapon, For example the flak cannon had a flak shot which works like a shotgun but if you right clicked you made the weapon into a flak grenade launcher for more direct damage, it also had some splash and range if you could use it well.  

The multiplayer was really well optimised and worked on many computers and consols at a good framerate, It is what made the game gold for me. The objective maps was well made for multiplayer use. I really hope that the new game toxikk or unreal tournament online which is going to be just like the legend of unreal tournament.

This is my thought on what is my favorite game is and why i like it so much. 

PlasticFrogCG likes this

Star Fox 64 and maybe even Minecraft (PC) for a good portion of my life. Favorites change as time passes and of course people will say older games are favorite thanks to the nostalgia effect, even I get it for old Nintendo 64 games. 

Halo:Reach. Many people didn't like it. But its so amazing idk how

I think its one of the best ones to date after Halo 3

Mr. Molotov likes this

I love the old Nintendo 64 games too it was my first system and I rmember playing Mario64 and it was awesome.

Favorites

RTS: Toss up between Earth 2150 The Moon Project/Lost Souls (because of an easy Research tree) and Emperor Battle for Dune (amazing music and video presentation, especially for House Harkonnen in both cases)

HnS: Devil May Cry 3

FPS: C&C Renegade

RPG: Fallout 3, Mass Effect 2, Skyrim.

Skyrim followed closely by ME3 and Zelda: OoT.

RE :Favorite game.
Well, my favorite has to be Halo: Reach and Crysis 3 in a way. BFBC2 and GOW are great.
Even Left 4 Dead was great and Resident Evil 5 was a great experience, but Reach's replayability
and configurability wast a lasting thing. May this game stay alive as long as it can and I hope there
are better games that come along following this trend.  Thanks much to Bungie for the final spin off.

Favorite game of all time would probably be Mass Effect franchise.

If I were to choose a top 5...

1. Mass Effect

2. Knights of the Old Republic

3. Dragon Age

4. Homeworld

5. Halo

I literally just said how terrible this game is now in another post, but for pure nostalgic reasons -- in addition to countless years I've wasted on this game -- I'm putting this here.

Yeah, it's Mabinogi. Obviously.

My top favorites are

Metroid

Super Metroid

Megaman 2 

Legend of Zelda

Kid Icarus

Wow so I have to choose one, so hard haha guess I gotta go with Devil May Cry 3. Its just so freakin badass! Honourable mention to Mass Effect 2 for having such amazing characters, story and the best universe ln gaming

Pretty hard to select just one, I would say toss up between Xenogears, FFIX, Legend of Zelda : OoT, Suikoden 2, KOTOR, Baldur's Gate 2 and The Last of Us.

OMG! someone mentioned a Suikoden game! Pure genius! I loved that game so much, one of my favorite RPG's ever.