• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jitterdoomer

The Last of Us Remastered

16 posts in this topic

What do you guys think of his review on The Last of Us Remastered? We came back to its roots where Joe scored a 10/10 Legendary on his game, and I will hope that this will be number 1 on Top 10 Games of 2014 list after GTA V.

All I could focus on was the fact that a lot of times... the greenscreen Joe stood in front of.. I'm not sure if it was the lighting but his hands were constantly green.

When he gives the Final Verdict, just stare at his hands lol.

They're green.

Conclusion?

Either Joe has been doing a lot of gardening or HE"S INFECTED!

Not even slightly surprised. I owned the game on both PS3 and PS4 and it's every bit as good as he said then some.

I don't know about the remastered version but the original was not very good. The story and characters were fine but the gameplay is so stiff and unresponsive it's borderline unplayable for me.

I just got done playing some of the game when I came on YT and saw he uploaded the review lol.

I agree with basically everything he says. Great game. 

I didn't like the game very much but I can understand why most people do.

I also ran into a lot of bugs and glitches that hurt the game but that was on the PS3 version so I don't know if it has been fixed or improved on the PS4.

BILBO_AJSA likes this

I didn't run into any major bugs or glitches on either version, and I know of no horror stories either. Could it have been a faulty console? My copy of beyond two soaks barely worked but the console went wrong just after.

Personally, I found the game to be good. It didn't blow my mind. I like most zombie/infected type games, but so many zombie games these days aren't really coming up with any new ideas to go with the genre.

I didn't run into any major bugs or glitches on either version, and I know of no horror stories either. Could it have been a faulty console?

No, there were a lot of people talking about running into bugs and glitches when it came out.

Joe's review of TLOU: Remastered was amazing, especially that bit with Other Ellie. (Ellie Joe?)

I Love the game, fully deserves it's legendary status.  I loved the review as well, in particular I think Other Joe is getting allot better and funnier.  I have only one question......  why was it a Destiny book during the pun sequence?  Is there some kind of message or hint there?

Angry Joe.....PS4.....Destiny.....  yeah I'm probably breathing to much into that!  Great review though! 

likes this

I Love the game, fully deserves it's legendary status.  I loved the review as well, in particular I think Other Joe is getting allot better and funnier.  I have only one question......  why was it a Destiny book during the pun sequence?  Is there some kind of message or hint there?

Angry Joe.....PS4.....Destiny.....  yeah I'm probably breathing to mutch into that!  Great review though! 

I don't think your breathing too much into it lol. I mean it would be great for him to do a review of Destiny only question is which console? But that's a topic for another day.

Anyway back to topic I liked his review and it honestly solidified my reason to buying soon. Although the comments about it in video weren't the best I seen.

I already have the PS3 Version but not the DLC. Anyone reccomend picling up the Remastered Version?

Although the comments about it in video weren't the best I seen.

I know right? They consisted of:

"I agree with most of the review, but (insert thing they didn't like)"

"The Last of Us is overhyped garbage blah blah blah"

Like what the hell.

I don't know about the remastered version but the original was not very good. The story and characters were fine but the gameplay is so stiff and unresponsive it's borderline unplayable for me.

I don't understand how people can complain about this, giving people too much freedom in Survival Horrors makes it feel too much like a shooter like Dead Space.

There is little to nothing wrong with the gameplay, the controls were easy to get use to. Dead Space isn't even really a Survival Horror game in general but more like an Action Shooter.

TLOU is a slower more methodical game. This game is actually the first triple A modern title that actually feels and plays like a SH. I'm sick of Action Horrors. There's nothing wrong with the controls you just have to get use to them.

No, there were a lot of people talking about running into bugs and glitches when it came out.

Actually there were a few, I myself have never ran into a glitch. Most glitches have come from the Downloaded version of the game. Even than the bugs and glitches were few and far in between.

Anyways the game is very well done, in fact one of the best. After playing this than games like Mass Effect or even Skyrim, I don't understand the praise for it's story. Mass Effects story felt all too mediocre and told in a mediocre way.

And after playing Mass Effect 1 and 2 and Skyrim I honestly think those games are truly Overhyped, not TLOU.

Joe is completely right about this game, I just think he didn't fully understand the ending. The ending was one of the best parts of the story in fact was very well done and it is still discussed even until this day.