• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Arreyanne

I will form an AJSA Guild in Tera if we have interest and there isnt one already

56 posts in this topic

Right now Im spending most of my time on  Tempest Reach

I do have 8 toons on CH

I also have a few lowbies under 40 on all the PvP servers

Kizra likes this

this could actually get me back into the game, its no fun without a guild

Arreyanne already got me into the game sooo...i'm in.

yay!

I'd be up for giving it a go. A guild would make the game much better.

Two days to go b4 a server is selected vote em if you got interest

My 4 toons are in CH I'm already in a small and friendly guild there. I mostly PVE cause I suck at PVP. If you do create AJSA Guild on TR I'll make a priest there to join you.

5PM CST Last chance to Vote

Guild will be created on the winning server between 6 and 7PM CST

Angry Joe's Angry Army

I wonder if they fixed the launcher issue with getting stuck on applying patch, if so i might join up hehe (:

I wonder if they fixed the launcher issue with getting stuck on applying patch, if so i might join up hehe (:

I was coerced into playing Tera not too long ago, had no issues during install or patching.

Arreyanne likes this

I was coerced into playing Tera not too long ago, had no issues during install or patching.

I just reinstalled yesterday and I didn't have any problems either.

The server selected by Votes is Tempest Reach it is now 6:28 PM CST I will be making the guild now and will post a character name to send a tell or

You can open the social menu and slick guilds on server and type Angry Joe in the box and send an application I'll be checking them throughout the night tonight and tomorrow.

Guild is created Angry Joes Angry Army

Contact is Taurset

Again if you cant find me just send an application

Edited by Arreyanne

Official Forums for Tera now have a post for AJSA. If you feel like it go bump the thread, if you decide to bump it PLEASE do not just POST "BUMP"

you will need to post something actually write a post

Thanks

Correct, I have no plans to advertise in game until we have a minimum of five players beside the two toons that are mine in the guild. If you wish to do that go for it.

Didn't even get a bump to the post on the official forums about the guild creation. Have had atm 60 views

Correct, I have no plans to advertise in game until we have a minimum of five players beside the two toons that are mine in the guild. If you wish to do that go for it.

Didn't even get a bump to the post on the official forums about the guild creation. Have had atm 60 views

maybe if you post a link more people will click on it?

I wanted to try the game for so long i will give it a try.

Well, I just checked my character and I am on Celestial Hills (kinda missed the poll which sucks).  They aren't a full level character, but if I want to play the game with you guys I will need to make a new character from scratch.

Nuts.  There goes my excitedness.

Mad atm I would'nt worry about changing or starting a new toon on TR, last i checked a week ago there are like 8 members and the logins are sporadic at best

The server selected by Votes is Tempest Reach it is now 6:28 PM CST I will be making the guild now and will post a character name to send a tell or

You can open the social menu and slick guilds on server and type Angry Joe in the box and send an application I'll be checking them throughout the night tonight and tomorrow.

Guild is created Angry Joes Angry Army

Contact is Taurset

Again if you cant find me just send an application

Tempest Reach relly never thought the AJSA would be on a PVE server Il have to do a server swap but Il join in once I reinstail my game 

Well, just sent in my application.