• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Lord Kesharq

Lord Kesharq 1v1 championship

37 posts in this topic

Yo guys, am holding one of my random fun EUW 1v1 championships on the 16th-17th of this month (depending on player turnout)

This being my 4th such championship i wanted to try expanding the numbers of players so am opening up spots to player here if anyone would wanna join? Players from unranked (must be level 30 tho)  to gold 1 may enter, howling abyss map, any champ. There will also be a 5 euro RP prize for the winner (i cant afford more atm lol currently a tad poor due to saving up for other stuff like a new damn PC).

Atm am unsure on what time it will start, again it depends on when the most players can make it and times will be GMT +1 as i live in spain currently.

So yeah if anyone wanna join up (and enjoys a challenege) then drop me a add on League (username on there is the same  as my user name here) or comment here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES

Group stage will be points base system, 3 points for a win, 1 for a lose,4 players (Atm) per group, each player will play each other once. In the result of a tie then the tied 3 players will duke it out in a best of 3. Top two players out of each group of 4 will go into the next stage,then in stage 2 its elimation matchs until only 1 player is left standing. Groups and matchs will be drawn at random by my magic box (aka everyones names in boxs on paper cos the damn website i used to use for this sort of thing has been taken down..good old internet).

All games will be played on the Howling Abyss map, in Custom game mode, bilnd pick.

Groups will be Drawn on the 10th of this month (depending on player turnout), there will be 5 groups of 4 players atm as more than that will take too long and am trying to manage more than 20 players will start becoming seriously stressful for just me to deal with atm (next championship i will aim to make it a bit more bigger).

Atm places are still open for people to join as we currently have 16/20 players.

The GROUPS (as picked at random)

Group 1                  Group 2                       Group 3
predatorslayer             tueurf                        SirShades
intelligentHero          MalikMerhi21                  Yiktero
Mai Sawaguchi          ZabuzaYo                    morgomir1
  Brackner                 Andystfu5                 Sweetcherrypiex
RamonchuWii          Lord Kesharq               Shano Pile

(First and second place from each group will go on to the next round, there is also still room for people to join in G5)

Championship will start on the 16th at 11pm GMT+1 (Madrid time for those you are trying to work that out, for UK players that is 10PM)

So come try your luck guys and see you all on the field of battle.

(Please note while i do offer a prize for winning, i do mean this championship to be a fun thing in a generally toxic game, and a chance to meet new players, and maybe even learn something new. Any ragers, flaming, or quiters will be banned for all future championships, taunting however and low level cross team chat banter is allowed just keep it PG15 xD)

I would join, but I'm still a lvl 3 scrub. So guess not happening.

ZABU-SAMA WILL DEFINITELY BE JOINING, RIGHT ZABU SAMA?

BECAUSE A 1V1 ZABU VS CHERRY WOULD BE AMAZING TO WATCH.

Apex Spartan likes this

I don't win anything.

And I would be interested in this too. I already have you on my friends list.

I don't win anything.

The fact that you're in Silver and I've seen you win games leads me to believe that you are LYYYYIIIING.

The fact that you're in Silver and I've seen you win games leads me to believe that you are LYYYYIIIING.

Lmao man silver is nothing but bronze covered in silver.

Lol he has a point there, sliver is not much different to bronze. Also there some thing i missed here? does Apex and Cherry have a thing?

Lol he has a point there, sliver is not much different to bronze. Also there some thing i missed here? does Apex and Cherry have a thing?

Cherry is Apex's Waifu.

Lmao man silver is nothing but bronze covered in silver.

Did you just call me a bronze covered in silver? Seriously...

Did you just call me a bronze covered in silver? Seriously...

I'm silver too.

And you are S1, you are better, but still...till S3, there ain't much difference from B1 per say. S1 and S2...I mean when I was bronze 2 and 1 I always won vs S1s, 2s and 3s on lane because my MMR was high and lots or premades. I don't think much of silver, hence why I'm not too proud to be out of bronze or anything.

I'm silver too.

And you are S1, you are better, but still...till S3, there ain't much difference from B1 per say. S1 and S2...I mean when I was bronze 2 and 1 I always won vs S1s, 2s and 3s on lane because my MMR was high and lots or premades. I don't think much of silver, hence why I'm not too proud to be out of bronze or anything.

I think the correct response is:

NO CHERRY YOU NOT BRONZE COVERED IN SILVER YOU GOOD PLS NO HURTERINO.

Just theory crafting, but that sounds like a much more reliable response.

I think the correct response is:

NO CHERRY YOU NOT BRONZE COVERED IN SILVER YOU GOOD PLS NO HURTERINO.

Just theory crafting, but that sounds like a much more reliable response.

You guys got me wrong, I didn't say Cherry is bronze covered in silver, but I'm talking about Silver in general, not a huge difference...yea more teamwork and better mechanics overall than bronze, but not THAT much better. 

if u want to see a better game, get to plat level, anything below that is just well bronze version 1,2,3,4 ect ect xD.

Am only b4 atm, but i have beaten gold-plat level players before, the skill level is not really that different, i think its more to do with luck and teamwork than anything else (and a good few wards)

if u want to see a better game, get to plat level, anything below that is just well bronze version 1,2,3,4 ect ect xD.

Am only b4 atm, but i have beaten gold-plat level players before, the skill level is not really that different, i think its more to do with luck and teamwork than anything else (and a good few wards)

Nah it's not really like that. Gold is already mid elo, and most gold or higher elo players said that at gold is when things get a better, players focus more on objectives than kills. It's not really luck, I mean in soloq, it's just you. You are the one who is supposed to do your best and win your lane. If you don't do your best and don't win your lane, you don't deserve to win. That's how soloq works in my opinion. I've actually beaten a gold 3 Zed in ranked once when I was bronze 2 and I was vs a Plat V Yasuo and also won, I mean you can see the difference in farm, focusing and different skill mechanics, but just because I beat them doesn't mean I play like Plat lol or that Plat/Gold is bad, maybe they just had a bad day or didn't try hard enough, but it's still a nice feeling to beat a high elo like that.

2 days ago me and Cherry kicked ass vs a Gold 5 4 or 3 bot lane, I can't remember...I mean these things happen.

Lord Kesharq likes this

Nah it's not really like that. Gold is already mid elo, and most gold or higher elo players said that at gold is when things get a better, players focus more on objectives than kills. It's not really luck, I mean in soloq, it's just you. You are the one who is supposed to do your best and win your lane. If you don't do your best and don't win your lane, you don't deserve to win. That's how soloq works in my opinion. I've actually beaten a gold 3 Zed in ranked once when I was bronze 2 and I was vs a Plat V Yasuo and also won, I mean you can see the difference in farm, focusing and different skill mechanics, but just because I beat them doesn't mean I play like Plat lol or that Plat/Gold is bad, maybe they just had a bad day or didn't try hard enough, but it's still a nice feeling to beat a high elo like that.

2 days ago me and Cherry kicked ass vs a Gold 5 4 or 3 bot lane, I can't remember...I mean these things happen.

Agreed, u word it better than i could lol. (tho i do believe luck does play apart too, after all if ur on the team that gets a troller, or a AFK the chances of u winning that game drop quite a bit, so i would say luck does play apart, but yeah player skill is also a factor without a doubt).

Also to anyone else thinking of joining, you have until tonight at 7pm (GMT +1) to sign up as i will be picking the groups then. We still currently have space for 4 more players to sign up should they want too so get cracking!.

(note i may allow sign ups after the drawing has been done depending on how many more players sign up, as i prefer to have 5 full groups of 4 players than 4 groups of 4 players and 1 group of 2 players, it just means u wont be randomly placed in a group, u be in with the late comers, but as i said this is only if we dont get enough players)

I've been talking to you about it yesterday or the day before but I wanted to mention it again. In my opinion it's kinda unfair for low elo players. I mean... There's always a chance that Bronze can beat Gold but it's not huge. So if for example Group 1 would look like this: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Gold most likely the Bronze would end up 3rd or 4th place. It would be much better if there were 3 groups (Group A: Bronze; Group B: Silver; Group C: Gold) OR if divisions would matter (Only Bronze vs Bronze/Silver, Silver can go vs Bronze/Silver/Gold, Gold can be matched against Silver/Gold [Groups only]). And I know you said you have seen Bronzes winning against Golds but as you said it yourself it was after grouping. The way you organized it people need luck to have at least a chance to "survive" their groups. And I don't want you to change it now, hell no. But it would be cool if you could copy pasterino my ideas and save them for your next tournament.

BTW: I'm not saying Bronze means that someone is bad. I was Bronze a few months ago. I'm just saying that there's a WORLD between Bronze and Gold mechanics and skill.

Apex Spartan likes this

I've been talking to you about it yesterday or the day before but I wanted to mention it again. In my opinion it's kinda unfair for low elo players. I mean... There's always a chance that Bronze can beat Gold but it's not huge. So if for example Group 1 would look like this: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Gold most likely the Bronze would end up 3rd or 4th place. It would be much better if there were 3 groups (Group A: Bronze; Group B: Silver; Group C: Gold) OR if divisions would matter (Only Bronze vs Bronze/Silver, Silver can go vs Bronze/Silver/Gold, Gold can be matched against Silver/Gold [Groups only]). And I know you said you have seen Bronzes winning against Golds but as you said it yourself it was after grouping. The way you organized it people need luck to have at least a chance to "survive" their groups. And I don't want you to change it now, hell no. But it would be cool if you could copy pasterino my ideas and save them for your next tournament.

BTW: I'm not saying Bronze means that someone is bad. I was Bronze a few months ago. I'm just saying that there's a WORLD between Bronze and Gold mechanics and skill.

This is a pretty good point, the groups should somehow be divided by tiers.

Groups are up, info updated. Remember players can still join until the 6pm on the 16th, with the championship starting at 11pm (GMT+1) as there is spaces left for 4 more players.

The groups look like they will be a very good, with a fair mix players in each group, with (in my opinon) groups 1 and 4 being the hardest (aka these two groups seem to have ended up with most of the higher ranked players) while group 3 looks to be the easier group (aka the group everyone wants to be in now xD).

Players to keep a eye on (or fear):
Shano Pile - Winner of my last championships, this Sliver 1 ranked player has proven himself able to swing higher than his ranking would say, having beaten a plat 3 player  and a gold 1 player in my last championship to reach the final, Shano Pile has shown himself to be a true master of many champions of the league of legends and a skilled 1v1 dueller.

Brackner - This master of the Cards is still fairly new to my championships, having only played in my last one, however he has already gained a reputaion as a skilled 1v1 player, going 6-0 in my last championship as he defeted all who stood before him before finally being defeated in the final by Shano Pile. His well manered attuide and friendlyness show during the championship earned him the championships Most Friendly Player to Play Against award.

ZabuzaYo - This may be his first championship, but he is already well know here as everyones fave admin. I know many people here will be cheering for him as he steps into the area. Here to hoping he does not let the AJSA admin crew down!.

Andystfu5 - This championship veteran, and top lane master player, is returning for his 4th championship, and he is hungry for blood. Having so far not won a championship having been knocked out in the last rounds of each championship, Andystfu5 is feeling good about this championship. Having enlarged him top lane champ pool to enclude mid and jungle champs, Andy will be bring a host of different skills to the fields of battle this time around, and he has his eyes set on the number 1 spot. Beware the Mandrops!

ZabuzaYo - This may be his first championship, but he is already well know here as everyones fave admin. I know many people here will be cheering for him as he steps into the area. Here to hoping he does not let the AJSA admin crew down!.

Wait, what? I'm everyone's favorite moderator?

Reeeally?

tumblr_mufl2zVAi61sjro9ko1_500.gif

Well, that don't mean I gonna win anything. I bet 90% of the participants can kick my ass. Like I said, I'm bad at this game, but I just joined here just to...idk...maybe I deserve some ass kicking. For all you who hate me, you have a chance now to kill me!

Lord Kesharq likes this

Hello, i am morgomir1, gold ii, and would like to join you saturday :)

Yo morgomir1, i have added you to the groups but i cant promise you can play atm sorry man, as were currently both a) full on players for the other 4 groups and B) your group atm is only you lol, which also means we now have a uneven number of players ( ugh ) however i will ask around and see if i can find 3 more players to sign up for you :) 

(iv also added you on league)