• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

noyram23

Trophy Hunters

341 posts in this topic

That's kinda a bitch move.

Tell me that when you face Lingering Will as well as the organization 13 on Critical without the exploits ;p

Prototype 2 has been Platinumed.

Having beaten the game twice through, I have to say that I feel ... Underwhelmed.

There really isn't anything I did in that game that I haven't done in other Open Worlds before, and the story felt poorly contrived.

I blame Activision.

Prototype 2 has been Platinumed.

Having beaten the game twice through, I have to say that I feel ... Underwhelmed.

There really isn't anything I did in that game that I haven't done in other Open Worlds before, and the story felt poorly contrived.

I blame Activision.

Both Prototype are unfortunately bland :/ I can never even force myself to download it. I'm loving my time with Suikoden 2 and Yakuza 2 right now (no trophies though).

Anyone have a Farcry 4 for PS4? I'm planning to get the game but there's coop trophy. I hope someone here can help me :)

Farcry 4 for $30.00 digital here http://gamedealdaily.com/playstation-4/pick-1-of-4-games-ps4-download-code/?clickid=UzY2M11QZz9FSVgXySV3sxeyUkVzJ2Qm0SkO0g0

Both Prototype are unfortunately bland :/ I can never even force myself to download it. I'm loving my time with Suikoden 2 and Yakuza 2 right now (no trophies though).

I like the concept and I liked the world they created, I just feel like they could have done better.

I know I could have.

I like the concept and I liked the world they created, I just feel like they could have done better.

I know I could have.

True, so I started Deadly Premonition and it feels weird playing. At one hand it's really janky, it has bad graphics and bad framerate (how's that possible??) and on the other it has this really weird and really interesting story. I might poke around it more, i'm not sure yet if it's my game. I feel like i'm jumping from game to game these days, probably burn out of gaming or something.

True, so I started Deadly Premonition and it feels weird playing. At one hand it's really janky, it has bad graphics and bad framerate (how's that possible??) and on the other it has this really weird and really interesting story. I might poke around it more, i'm not sure yet if it's my game. I feel like i'm jumping from game to game these days, probably burn out of gaming or something.

It is exactly like that, and yet it ends up being a great game.

The story is what seals the deal, despite all the technical failings.

I'd say that you should go for at least finishing Episode 2 before you decide to continue or quit.

I'd say that you should go for at least finishing Episode 2 before you decide to continue or quit.

Yeah that's the plan although i'm too deep on Yakuza 4 right now :) Guys please support Yakuza 4 and 5 so we'll  have Ishin and Zero localize, please :)

Guys The Order 1886 trophy list is up and it seems really easy (there's probably some spoilers, just don't read the trophy names and just the description). Basically Kill X, Collectibles, and finish the game (any difficulty in fact).

http://www.exophase.com/game/the-order-1886-ps4/trophies/

Is there anyone who platinumed alien isolation. Is it even possible?

Is there anyone who platinumed alien isolation. Is it even possible?

I haven't yet (i'm actually bored halfway, i'll probably do it during weak period of this year) but I think it's not that hard. Which exact trophy you're having hard time with? Just go with hard+collectibles then easy+no death playthroughs.

clashbang89 likes this

Well I'm two or three levels away from acing all the levels in LBP3. THat trophy is always a tough one but this one is just a pain especially with the final two levels of the game. I spent like two hours just now acing one of them and now I have to ace the boss fight. The other two levels I need to ace shouldn't be as hard but one requires another player and then one other I still need to find and I think it requires three other players.

I haven't yet (i'm actually bored halfway, i'll probably do it during weak period of this year) but I think it's not that hard. Which exact trophy you're having hard time with? Just go with hard+collectibles then easy+no death playthroughs.

I'm no having problems but I heard later its a pain to collect all the I'd tags plus this is my first play through and missed a few already I don't think I'll have the heart to do it all over again just for that. That is why I wonder if anyone has even got all the trophies for this game. Don't get me wrong for me its goty material but the id tag collectibles feel a bit pointless they should have added some sort of story element to them to make it worthwhile instead of the devs picture and a bronze trphie to go with lol

I'm no having problems but I heard later its a pain to collect all the I'd tags plus this is my first play through and missed a few already I don't think I'll have the heart to do it all over again just for that. That is why I wonder if anyone has even got all the trophies for this game. Don't get me wrong for me its goty material but the id tag collectibles feel a bit pointless they should have added some sort of story element to them to make it worthwhile instead of the devs picture and a bronze trphie to go with lol

There's level select so don't worry missing anything :) plus the collectibles are actually saved once you get them even if you died, so I usually just rush to the collectible even if I use most of items then just load a save file after.

Well I'm two or three levels away from acing all the levels in LBP3. THat trophy is always a tough one but this one is just a pain especially with the final two levels of the game. I spent like two hours just now acing one of them and now I have to ace the boss fight. The other two levels I need to ace shouldn't be as hard but one requires another player and then one other I still need to find and I think it requires three other players.

I really hate trophies which needs another player :/ You're nearly there though so just go for it :)

I'm working on my Yakuza 4 right now and suffice to say everything looks good. I'm reeeaaally tempted on playing Yakuza Ishin, any of you guys tried playing a japanese game with just a translation guide?

Well I aced all the LBP3 Adventure levels (turns out you only need to ace the main storyline for the trophy) and got the trophy that required another player (as long as you have another controller you can do it just have to fix the camera from time to time or bring that person in right near the end of the level before completing it). So now just one trophy left unfortunately now I need to find other players since part of it requires four people.

Well I aced all the LBP3 Adventure levels (turns out you only need to ace the main storyline for the trophy) and got the trophy that required another player (as long as you have another controller you can do it just have to fix the camera from time to time or bring that person in right near the end of the level before completing it). So now just one trophy left unfortunately now I need to find other players since part of it requires four people.

Is it possible via online or just plugging 3 more controllers?

You could probably do it with your own controllers yes but that would be complicated as hell I would imagine. I have friends who can help it's just a matter of getting them all on at once.

Finally, got the Splinter Cell 1 platinum. That was a real pain in the fucking ass. Now for the other Splinter Cell games.

Well apparently there is a cheap way around the final quest I need to complete in LBP3, in fact it works with all quests so yeah platinumed LBP3 now since I did use it for the final quest that requires four players but connecting with four players was proving difficult (unfortunately one issue with all the LBP games is the unstable connection with online play, this one isn't as bad as the other two but it still can have issues) and just getting everyone online at the same time was proving annoying. Still need to unlock the level of course and get everything in it but the quest and trophy are out of the way and the game is platinumed.:

EDIT:

On the safe sides of things I also actually did finally get a group of people together and we did the level so yeah now I have done basically everything accept ace one challenge level but that is unnecessary since all ready have the platinum trophy but I'll probably do it for the heck of things and get to creating hopefully.

Just Platinumed Grim Fandango Remastered! A day after release and already a platinum trophy! Did it all without a guide too (Thank god for the snow storm, i spent most of the day solving puzzles in Grim Fandango while trapped in my house) Not necessarily the hardest platinum but a really tricky one. Most of the trophies in the games are hidden but in case you missed something you have the option to load back your save data. So if you have the game and want to platinum it, here is what you should do. Make save slots for the beginning of each chapter (Not the first one though, it is a quick chapter. I recommend 2 slave slots for the second part of the game since it is long). Also can we have a trophy guide section/ achievement guide section? I think it would be great so we can get some tips and tricks to get a glorious platinum trophy as a team. 

inFAMOUS 1 has been Platted.

Starting up on 2 shortly.

Done with Murdered Souls Suspect, it was ok I guess. The game was clearly unfinished. Planning on getting Grim Fandango and still working on Yakuza 4 (which is available on PS+ this feb!)

inFAMOUS 1 has been Platted.

Starting up on 2 shortly.

Two is much easier to plat then 1, so shouldn't be hard good luck.

Whelp. It's not a Trophy, persay, but it is an accomplishment nonetheless.

I finally earned a 'Mark of the Unbroken' in Destiny's Crucible.