• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

noyram23

Trophy Hunters

341 posts in this topic

I'd say my favorite recent Platinum is The Binding of Issac: Rebirth. The only way you're getting it, is through luck, dying, retrying, and tons of rerolling. It's basically Dark Souls. I almost platinumed Demon's Souls, but I need to find that one rare sharp stone thingy. It's drop rate is 0.01%. If I had to say most rewarding plats, they'd be: MGS 2 and 3 (Vita and PS3 (as soon as I find the disk, somewhere)), Payday 2 (took forever to grind to 100 and get everything, with uncooperative coop), Yakuza Dead Souls (I like zombie games, Dead Souls mode has zombies with no knockback and if you have too many zombies when they knock you down and they will, you will be stuck in an endless stompfest until you die), and the Sly trilogy (they introduced me into the stealth genre and helped me master my sneakiness in both games and real life).

I'm almost 100% on Diablo 3. Just need three more to get the platinum. Get an HC character to lvl 70, get all 6 classes to 70 (two birds with one stone) and complete 500 bounties. Woooo

inFAMOUS2 and Festival of Blood have both been 100%ed.

Next fastest game to Plat on the list: Saints Row 4.

How's everyone? Been busy lately so I haven't able to check this thread that much. I platinumed Atelier Ayesha and to be honest it's harder than I thought especially the Winged Master (harder than the boss trophy for FFX for sure). 

Anyone has Far Cry 4? I need help on coop trophies mainly Changing Lanes and Brothers in Arm

Jayson's Rage likes this

Just platinumed Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow and now I can focus on Chaos theory.

I know this will be hard but going to try and plat GTA V lol

I do. Love it so much. Add me and we can play sometime

I platinumed The Order last week, it's really easy which is actually disappointing. Currently working on Far Cry 4, man this game is overwhelming sometimes since there's so much to do, I hope these games dialed it back a bit and concentrate on making these minigames deeper (quality over quantity).

I've started working on Gat Out of Hell today.

Either the flying system sucks, or I suck at using it.

Regardless, I can't beat the Hellblazin' or the Salvation missions because of it, and the only way to upgrade the skill is to level up (which requires XP) and to collect the Souls (which requires the Item Collector upgrade, which costs XP).

So I feel kinda ... Trapped.

I completed the story of Dying Light at the weekend and decided to try for some of the more fun trophies. Got the trophy for all side quests and kill so many zombies in X way. But a couple didn't pop (Completing all Quarantine Zones for example) and I've read that Techland are notorious for this problem. I could try for them again by going through New Game + but I'm not doing that.

I completed the story of Dying Light at the weekend and decided to try for some of the more fun trophies. Got the trophy for all side quests and kill so many zombies in X way. But a couple didn't pop (Completing all Quarantine Zones for example) and I've read that Techland are notorious for this problem. I could try for them again by going through New Game + but I'm not doing that.

The have "supposedly" fixed the trophy glitch problem with their latest patch, but if it is anything like the previous Dead Island games, you will have to start a new game and do it all again to earn them............so...yeah.

Platinumed Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, that had to be the longest HD collection I have ever played. I love stealth games but playing them back to back is just too much, lol

likes this

I don't want to freak people out not seeing this thread pinned, so I'll explain.

I want to start trying something different and swapping the community pinned post around ever so often. An experiment for a little while and see how it goes.

If the experiment goes no where or isn't up to what I was hoping for this thread will return to being pinned.

Keep trophy hunting my friends!

Note: Keep this thread about trophies. My reply is just a mass warning. If you got questions to what I post just pm me.

Lol, I got the Platinum for Resistance Burning sky. Didn't think I get another one so quick.

likes this

I've been working on CounterSpy for the past few days.

It's an interesting game, but it's design flaws frustrate me to no end.

Finally decided to give Papo & Yo a shot.

It was not a bad experience.

I don't really like that they're squeezing another playthrough out of me, just for collectibles that make no sense to the game world and that don't unlock until after it's beaten the first time.

And $10 for five hours of gameplay, excluding said second playthrough, is a little rich for my blood.

But for free? Not a bad experience at all.

Well I platinumed Bloodborne under a week. Still playing because freaking love the game.

I've got over 60% of the trophies in Final Fantasy Type-0 without trying. Might be an easy platinum. I bet there will be 1 that just requires a lot of time or repetition though to get.

Hey everyone, it's been a loooooooooong time since I last posted. Got busy with life in general.

I platinumed:

Bloodborne

FF Type 0

Far Cry 4

Platinumed Splinter Cell Blacklist, I'm finally done with getting all the platinums in the splinter cell games.

Thief has been Platinumed.

Aiming for Dishonored next.

Really not sure what my proudest platinum is. I am pretty proud of having plats for every Mass Effect, every God of War, and every InFamous though. It's kind of a tick for me...I plat one game in a franchise, I have to plat them all, regardless of difficulty. 57 total and counting.

Got another first, it's a trophy for Shovel Knight. It was to clear a stage that you have destroyed all the checkpoints for.