• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

noyram23

Trophy Hunters

341 posts in this topic

Depends i still have Xillia 2 to juggle with :) I can always wait for you especially now that i'm planning on my next char.

You might be waiting a year.

You might be waiting a year.

That's ok XD I'm not really aiming to plat Diablo 3 yet, it's gonna be a slow burn probably.

Started XCOM. As one can see from my sig.

I dunno. I'm thinking about scrapping this playthrough and using a guide for Easy instead of trying to muddle my way through it.

Not that I enjoy using guides, but I've no clue what I'm doing just yet and there's no way I'm going to do anything useful at the rate I'm going.

Heads up guys, Social Lubricant for WD is already tweaked by the latest patch. I haven't checked it myself yet but hopefully it will fix our problems with it.

sooo I got the 200+ hit combo trophy in XIllia 2, but for the battle challenges for the 120 hit master it says 0/3.  Are the damn battle challenge trophies step by step instead of stacking, because that'd be kind of dumb if that was the case and would make me so...so sad.

sooo I got the 200+ hit combo trophy in XIllia 2, but for the battle challenges for the 120 hit master it says 0/3.  Are the damn battle challenge trophies step by step instead of stacking, because that'd be kind of dumb if that was the case and would make me so...so sad.

Probably a glitch that somehow escaped the notice of QA. If so, it'll be patched. Eventually.

Probably a glitch that somehow escaped the notice of QA. If so, it'll be patched. Eventually.

Goodluck with that, I haven't seen any Tales of game being patch. I'll probably wait for more confirmation, oh well more Diablo 3 for me then :)

Figured it out, so the way it works is you have Battle titles and Battle Challenge Titles

Getting 200 Combo will get you the combo based battle titles but the 200 combo went for the 30-hit master in the battle challenge titles instead of 120-hit master, because that's apparently how that works.........

Figured it out, so the way it works is you have Battle titles and Battle Challenge Titles

Getting 200 Combo will get you the combo based battle titles but the 200 combo went for the 30-hit master in the battle challenge titles instead of 120-hit master, because that's apparently how that works.........

So you have to get 30 before you get any others, and you could go all the way to 9999 and if you haven't gotten the 30 yet it would only give you credit for the 30?

I thought I post my Trophy lvl and Trophy total count. I encourage everyone to share theirs, see where we are all at.

kcK8uvv.jpg

I thought I post my Trophy lvl and Trophy total count. I encourage everyone to share theirs, see where we are all at.

You should give in to peer pressure and add your PSNProfiles thingy to your sig.

You should give in to peer pressure and add your PSNProfiles thingy to your sig.

I know I should but I don't know, I looks messy to me I like my sig looking clean and empty. I don't know why.

I know I should but I don't know, I looks messy to me I like my sig looking clean and empty. I don't know why.

Everyone has their own odd little quirks, but I can see why it looks messy to you.

No it's not (from someone who has a messy sig XD). You can easily see my trophy info below though.

Anyone here tried the new Social Lubricant (Drinking game) in WD? I'm afraid my blood might boil again lol.

So. XCOM. I stunned an alien with the thingy and got the Trophy for doing so ... But it didn't count towards completing the first storyline requirement.

Are Mutons too stupid to interrogate, or am I the stupid one here?

So. XCOM. I stunned an alien with the thingy and got the Trophy for doing so ... But it didn't count towards completing the first storyline requirement.

Are Mutons too stupid to interrogate, or am I the stupid one here?

Sorry mate no idea since I haven't tried playing that one for trophy yet. Probably a glitch?

Sorry mate no idea since I haven't tried playing that one for trophy yet. Probably a glitch?

I think what happened was that I stunned an Overseer to end that battle, and for some reason their storyline bit overrides the interrogation scene.

Next fight I stunned a Sektoid(?) on a crashed UFO and nothing else and that allowed me to advance the story.

Had to put my Platinum hunt for The Last of Us on hold. Played some inFAMOUS First Light, and much like the main title a easy Platinum. You don't even need to go through on expert, sadly I did. Sigh, the pain.

Whelp, thus ends my first playthrough of XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

Got all the Trophies that could be earned on Easy with the exception of the one for having one soldier present in every mission of the game.

Mostly 'cause I lost track after a while. XP

Trying to win a multiplayer match for that one and only trophy before I move on to Classic.

Emphasis on "trying'.

Anyone here tried the new Social Lubricant (Drinking game) in WD? I'm afraid my blood might boil again lol.

That's the trophy that made me quit playing WD. I thought it couldn't be that hard and had done all other side quests but then I couldn't get passed level 5 of the expert level drinker. (Game mimicking life I guess as I am a lightweight :P )

I doubt i'll ever get platinum on Diablo as I wont play it as much once Destiny comes out but it seems I've only got to get the hardcore trophies, 100 treasure goblin kills and 6 characters to 70. Basically the reeeeeally time consuming ones.

Damn this game is stressful on Classic.

I wish I could expand on that sentiment, but ... But ... But ... Damn.

I come back as a man who saw a challenge, thought it would be easy, now realizes the continent I must fight. Infamous First Light is not a easy platinum, but bring it on.

I come back as a man who saw a challenge, thought it would be easy, now realizes the continent I must fight. Infamous First Light is not a easy platinum, but bring it on.

Remember: Every war begins with the first curbstomp.

I doubt i'll ever get platinum on Diablo as I wont play it as much once Destiny comes out but it seems I've only got to get the hardcore trophies, 100 treasure goblin kills and 6 characters to 70. Basically the reeeeeally time consuming ones.

Same here, maybe we could help each other out by power leveling? I made another level 70 barbarian with my wife's account lol and I been using that to power level my alt characters.

Thankfully my Diablo 3 addiction is waning a bit XD I could start on my Tales of Xillia 2 and next week my Dangan Ronpa 2 :) (Get danganronpa guys!)