• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fuzzypanda

To clear any confusion.

7 posts in this topic

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?24277-Sailing-Through-Beta-%28CBE3-Starts-August-14%29/page3

XL is in talks about removing LP cost for quest rewards, still talking about whether it should apply to coin purses or not. It needs to be, drops should NOT be blocked like that. But the biggest thing is this. Last post on the page is made by scapes, their community PR guy. Stating that there are NO wipes planned untill before Headstart. I know even though we keep saying it, people are worried about there being wipes and thought maybe hearing it from the Dev staff would clear up anything. Your safe untill game goes live.

Update: Another thing of confusion. Larceny, found out what it does. Larceny is the skill that dictates what items you get in coin purse drops. The higher your larceny the better the loot in coin purses. Hence why it costs LP. If they are going to do this, then coin purses need to be a bit more rare and normal coin loot drops need to be implemented, so you at least get something out of farming mobs rather then just XP. Just sayin, the mass coin purses kinda suck if it's continually stacked in your inventory. Also since coin purses are the only other way to get archeum besides breaking down quest items, since you can't break down gear drops for some reason, this also needs to get fixed.

Awesome. but I do wish f2ps got at least 1 labor point every 5 min when they are offline.

I plan on going patron and even founder, but I wish they got something too. I'm all for getting bonuses if you support the game but I'm not for there being a giant gap between the two groups. Small gaps are ok, large ones create hostility.

They cant put offline regen to free accounts. Then people would make lots of alt accounts, that would ruin the economy.  Its not that simple to fix LP system, it touches every aspect of the game. They could implement 1 LP regen offline when you reach 40ish or 50 ish level maybe.... But Im not sure how much harm would that do, its a hard decision for Trion to make. We have a poor situation with LP regen atm, but It could get even worse.

Other then the hudge LP regen difference, I do not have any problems with patron status. Because if they tweak it, it shouldnt be too hard to buy the APEX for gold

Ok how about making it buyable in the shop for gilda stars? Lots, of gilda stars.

Nope. Guilda stars are rewards for trading and quests. You gota earn them.

I know, Im saying buy something in the store with gilda stars that allows you to get labor offline.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0