• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

mouseno4

Best Champion

26 posts in this topic

1. Name your top most Champion that you are both really good at and also very proud of.
  2. Then name your Champion that you are NOT very good at but wish you were.

My best Champion is Luxanna. I have achieved great success with her and having learnt a great deal about how her abilities work, how to support, how to kill and little tricks ive learned over the time ive played her. Q-E-R-E-(F)-FTW! Coupled with the fact that she is an absolute amazing companion for pretty much anyone else in my lane, makes her a lot of fun. Sure, she struggles with gold income and anything with a snare - as she is paper thin - but i really enjoy her quite a bit.

My not so good Champion that i wish i was really good at... but i know that i am not is Ahri. I so want to be as good at her as i am with Luxanna, but i just plain suck. PvP, i expect 1-15-5 at best. Maybe getting a KS (Kill Secure) with her ultimate but that is about it. I do well with her against AI... but that is the limit. No matter how hard i try... i am just handed my ass over and over. I rarely play her in PvP purely because of all the hate i get for playing so incredibly bad with her.

Name your top most Champion that you are both really good at and also very proud of.

Definitely Jinx. I love this champion so much and she's very strong. Even if she has no real escapes. I love her "personality" and her kit and I'm very proud of my KDA (9.6/5.3/8.6; 185 CS; 13.425g). I  carry nearly every game with Jinx and if I lose my lane I'm mostly getting fed in teamfights (example: I went 0/3/0 in lane and had no farm. In teamfights I got kills and at the end I was 20/5). I got myself from S5 to S1 with mostly playing Jinx - also a thing I'm very proud of. (:

Then name your Champion that you are NOT very good at but wish you were.

Hmmm. I don't know. Because I can play all champs that I want to play. Maybe I could get better with Nidalee or Lucian. But that's all.

Zyra - My main for mid lane and support. Got myself out of Bronze 3 to Silver V just by playing her. I started to play her mid, 90% games I really raped my lane and carried the games to Bronze 1. When I hit Bronze 1 I started to play her as support when I duoq'd with Cherry. It's where my KD with her got ruined since with support you aren't supposed to take kills, but doesn't matter. She is a great midlaner imo still, if you can play her. What I love about her the most is nobody knows how strong she is, at least in lower elos. Every time I raped, I get like, "Wtf, Zyra so OP...support my ass, rito nerf plz".

I got honored with her more than any other champion lol and every time I raped I got good feedback. Her combo is extremely strong and at level 3 you can already get a kill, if you can hit your EQWW combo 2 times, flash, got for ignite. She is risky to play since no escapes and doesn't have best damage, but play her right and you will be able to rape. She is risky, requires you to play her safe and aggressive at the same time.

Yasuo - He is mobile and extremely fun to play and I'm starting to main him mid, I need lots of practice though. I always get too cocky and die a lot with him, but when I play smart I can play him really good. He can 1v1 almost anyone, fun to play with on lane and just...I don't know, after all nerfs he is still OP.

I would say atm I suck with him, but I really want to learn him. No matter what people say, Yasuo takes a lot of skill...no matter how it looks. I really want to master him.

Vayne - My favorite ADC among Lucian and Jinx who I still don't have, but I'm going to buy her since she is fun as hell. But Vayne...it's simply the mechanics and the plays that you can make with her and take out tanks and just about anyone 1v1. I don't know, for me she is an amazing ADC, probably the hardest, but is so satisfying to carry with.

My worst champs...any champion for top. I hate top. Top is cursed. Fuk top.

I mean I can play Irelia and Shyv top pretty good actually, but I don't. I hate the top meta and I dont wanna ever step my foot on that lane again.

Yeah Jinx is pretty powerful. Just had a simple game against the AI.

No joke, my lane had not even got past the first tower when she blew up the nexus along with 30 kills zero deaths. Almost entirely solo.

Best?

Top - Riven. Self explanatory. She's fun too. Snow balls so hard if they let me. Glass cannon though. Been having fun with Garen lately though. Recently got him. Slow... but painful.

Mid - I'm decent with Xerath (can't land his R worth a damn), and I've managed to rack up 30+ kills before with the KKK (Karthus, Kassadin, Kayle) and just demolish everyone. But Kassadin has been taking big hits, Kayle is pretty easy (even after her nerf), and Karthus has a tough early game. I sometimes mid with Ashe if I feel bored. So that leaves Aatrox. I'll explain him in jung.

Jung - Aatrox. His sustain is crazy. However he only shines, for me anyways, in 1v1s (which is why I also mid with him a lot). If I have his passive active, I'll go ahead of my team and initiate team fights by q-r-e and just AA them. By the time I "die" or my team catches up, the squishies are dead, and anyone who survived, at the most, has half health left. If I have balls, in a 1v5 I can take out 3 before my passive pops. If I have guardian angel (which is redundant on Aatrox but hey) and warmogs, I tend to ignore a lot of things (like towers) and take bigger risks (which have gotten me more aces than Twisted Fate's sleeve (and more deaths than the shadow isles... oi)). Also, if I get surrounded, that Q is a great escape, and then just E to slow everyone. Only thing I don't like is how knock-ups... knock... up... yeah... Aatrox's q while he's in mid-air. I hate it.

Bot - Hate bot. Hate support. I like Leona though. I'm okay with Ashe.

Want to get good with?

Elise. Feels like I can't kill with her. I can get people down to slivers, but they aways get out of the spider's web... q.q

Although as a support, she can definitely confirm kills. And like Aatrox, Elise has no problems with the jungle creeps.

And Leona. I want to be a good support, but the people I get paired up with are kinda silly or just mean. She's really reliant on a buddy. Or I am.

OBVIOUSLY TEEMO IS THE BEST HERO IN LOL, DUH.

On a more serious note, I have no idea who my best hero is. I want to say Katarina, but I think I'm still pretty shit at her imo.

What I WANT to learn how to play is Jinx. Jinx is fucking fun, and her ult nice to get triple kills with. Problem is I can't see to get the hang of her. Coming from a Dota 2 background isn't really helping, since I'm having to change the rules of a lot of the mechanics I know.

lets see i would honestly say fiora. I know she is held as one of the worst champions in the game but thats what i love about her. i love her skills (though her passive NEEDS to change cause its pretty useless), and i must say im actually pretty good as here ( vi gets a honorable mention).

Now as a champion that im bad as but wish i was good ..... have to say shyvana, shes such a cool champion but i have absolutely no idea what i am doing with her.

hmmm let me see:

Kayle -  I LOVE this champ, got every skin for her (that is not season 1 only or costs like 200 dollars on ebay....), defo had some amazing games on her. Sure i have room to improve on her but she is my go to champion.

Talon - Look....its not my fault u just got a blade in your back...blame ur mid laner for feeding me 20-2 in 20 minutes xD (i love this guy!).

Fiddlesticks - SURPRISE MOTHER FECKER am ulting into under ur tower and using my hourglass while u lose all ur HP and cry about it xD. God i really need to start playing this guy more, first champion i learned to jungle with and defo my fave to play in that area.

Bad champs:

Anything and anyone who is a ADC...i really need to learn how to play at least 1 ADC to a simi ok level...but being 3-19 this season on ADCs has really put me off em.

Lucian. His mobility is insane and at late game can burn through enemies like butter.

Support ->Karma. Speed, slow, snare, shield, great poke. Love Nami too :D

ADC ->Sivir, Jinx a close second

Jungle ->Vi and Udyr tied

Mid ->Yasuo? I can also play him as ADC LOL. Enemy teams usually rages too. I also play Ahri and Syndra.

Top ->Renekton lol. Who doesn't play him top :P

My best champions so far is Vel Koz, gotta love his mega death ray when used on the right place at the right time. I got a quadrakill once with it, when the 4 champs ganked poor Miss Fortune. Also, Jinx is one of the best for me. The One I wish to be good at is Lucian, he seems pretty cool, but landing his passive is just too hard >.<!

Discovered Viktor. Wow.

I'm a passionate Viktor player :) Everyone just goes like "Oh, a Viktor, please don't pick him he's such crap" but ingame they keep their mouths shut as they witness my awesome carry. Such an overlooked champion in my opinion.

Edit: @menofwarfan He's surprisingly easy to play with. Just use him for a few games and you'll get the hang of him. I get serious problems with playing other ADC's as I'm used to Lucian's attack speed plus his passive :P

Viktor update coming soon according to pbe notes :D

Viktor update coming soon according to pbe notes :D

Viktor's unique item into trinket Rito pl0x

"The Hex Core can now be upgraded multiple times, to the extent you can now augment each of your abilities. A fully upgraded Hex Core will be the single best source of ability power in the game (excluding Mejai's Soulstealer and Rabadons/Seraphs when combined with other items)."

Source:http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/VPBE

"The Hex Core can now be upgraded multiple times, to the extent you can now augment each of your abilities. A fully upgraded Hex Core will be the single best source of ability power in the game (excluding Mejai's Soulstealer and Rabadons/Seraphs when combined with other items)."

Source:http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/VPBE

Sounds like great news not only for Viktor but for most champs.

And finally they decide do something about Viktor's ult. I'm tired of the fact that you have to hold R and then click with your mouse to move your ult, and not alt. It's just so awkward that during teamfights I barely move it. They did it with Annie's ult, for example, so why not Viktor?

That new Soraka sounds epic.

Edit: With that change to the Hex Core, there's no need for it to be a trinket. Reason why it was supposed to be a trinket was because honestly didn't feel like it give much to the player in order to occupy room in your item spot, although the augmentations really did help a lot.

Top : Quinn . Gnar and Riven

Mid: Diana, Viktor, and Syndra

Adc: Jinx , Ashe and Cait

Support : Thresh, Morg , and Sona

Jungle: Leona, Shy and Vi

Mains

The champs I do really bad with Renekton, Vlad and Leblanc

My best champs are Singed, Garen, Graves, Lux and Hecarim. I am proud to say that even though my number of games on Garen and Graves is low, I have 100% win rate with them.

Champs that I wish I was good with are Rengar, Ahri, Gnar, Swain and Jayce. I play those champions from time to time and try to get better with them, but we just don't click.

Same. I want to like playing Jayce but I just don't get him.

I love my Blitzcrank. =D

I was sad when, for a long time, he was a consistant ban (in Bronze anyway), but that lead me to picking up Leona (if I can't bring them to me, I'll go to them!) who I also love. =D

I've been trying to get good with Lissandra lately, because I need more mids under my belt, but... I'm not sure she's even all that viable. X)

Same. I want to like playing Jayce but I just don't get him.

I dared it with Lucian my man! I bought him, and now I feel like I found my 2nd ADC there! You were right, he's worth the effort, and the money of course.

Athlex likes this

I dared it with Lucian my man! I bought him, and now I feel like I found my 2nd ADC there! You were right, he's worth the effort, and the money of course.

Glad to see you like Lucian ^^

Glad to see you like Lucian ^^

I even had a funny lol moment there. The thing is, we managed to do a really good move with Zilean there. Zilean used his revive on me, sacrificed himself, and in return, I killed Thresh and Twitch there xd was awesome. 

Well for me its VOLIBEAR

Dive in enemy team slap and kiss(adc) if you get him close and then walk out like boss.