• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KazeNilrem

DotA 2 Media Thread (Videos/Images)

22 posts in this topic

iQQjsQ.jpg

Considering there is a plethora of entertaining, insightful, and hilarious DotA 2 videos/Images out there, I thought I would make a thread dedicated to posting them. I know often I found videos and shared it with those on TeamSpeak but with this thread, I can share them with a greater audience. With that said, I shall start off with a number of videos. 

Korean player Min-Woo Lee (known as Dr. Lee) showing off some impressive Toggle Micro while showing little to no emotion. 

In DotA 2 everything works. So here is a video of some... entertaining builds and the most deadly of them all, the five-man blademail build. 

Documentary by ImbaTV on the TI4 champions, Newbee. 

One of my personal favorites--the audio is from an episode of Game Grumps when they are playing through Sonic '06 put to DotA 2 animation. 

Shagul likes this

Funny images? I have a collection of them. Sucks tho that we can only have about 14 images per post.

FHQ34Bn.jpgwpPjtDS.jpgYUB7H1z.jpgmjhHHjS.pngiUtA8L8.jpgzrJ9vVL.jpgmX34v2L.jpgbVkGHjx.jpgjygNviP.pngnRRrIbE.jpgDxn9g3w.jpgBpxIEmg.jpgmd2A0U8.jpgNoo50Y0.png

Half of the stuff here is gonna be nyx related

You spend a lot of time looking for these things don't you.

You spend a lot of time looking for these things don't you.

Not really. I visit this place once i a while were they discuss dota and these images gets posted often.

I would post more but to lazy at the moment.

Additional videos required. 

A classic DotA 2 video.

Horrors of Dendi's Pudge

Classic Russian KotL Video. 

Adding this to the Archives, also here's my submission!

BALLERNAR

Adding this to the Archives, also here's my submission!

Good to hear lol.

Poor Sheever and her ravages. 

Nooooova

Singsing Compilation for humor. 

i played ability draft and i had the most retarded looking ability for witch doctor which made me and my friends laugh our asses off. (music happend my accident  while listening to ocremix tracks randomly but worked great ;) 

Found a video on Tl that I think would prove insightful. It is something that seems like common sense but it is often neglected. It has to do with zone control and positioning. 

mrfool likes this

Found a video on Tl that I think would prove insightful. It is something that seems like common sense but it is often neglected. It has to do with zone control and positioning. 

Fantastic video, it seems far too obvious now I watch it but I do admit I've made some horrible positioning errors and I probably still do. Thanks for the video

Fantastic video, it seems far too obvious now I watch it but I do admit I've made some horrible positioning errors and I probably still do. Thanks for the video

Yup--positioning is one of the most important factors in the game. It is especially the case when you have heroes like Earth Shaker. 

i have found kaze posting spot!

Hey guys ! check out thorns guide on how to abuse tusk !!

mrfool likes this

Damn that was awesome, I expect to see you guys at TI5 with Tusk core.

Riverside75 likes this

Somebody is picking up attention:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2k0nyb/i_now_love_playing_tusk_thanks_to_thornsgaming/

On a side note, did not know you were up there with Bone7. wat.

Somebody is picking up attention:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2k0nyb/i_now_love_playing_tusk_thanks_to_thornsgaming/

On a side note, did not know you were up there with Bone7. wat.

We have been working hard my man  :)

On the gaming side but also on the marketing side, i am currently working on a video on windrunner hoping it to get as much attention as the huskar vid from thorns did. probably will be uploading it on thorns channel as well

As an update on where we stand we are in division 2 of the jDl and we will be playing against teams such as klasynkys team (7k+ mmr team), xpc int, aftershock gaming and so on.

We know these teams quite well, have been scrimming them alot, so we are looking forward to that, also our games will be watchable though the jdl ticket in dota tv :D we have been slowly rising into the scene, happy to see some people notice such as with reddit etc

mrfool and Muddy-Chan like this