• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

WITHASTICK

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (The Zombies Are Coming!)

90 posts in this topic

CallofDutyAW2_zps83d5e6ae.png

This thread is to be use to talk of all Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare topics within our PS4 community.

In the 2050’s warfare has gone advance. Exo skeletons change the soldier into a super weapon. Two ideals battling within this future. The side of power and the side of ideas. We The Angry Army, looked to each side and have decided.The side of power will change everything. On whose authority? On OUR authority!

The Angry Army have a clan made by community member Cee Jay Haych and will continue cause of all of you.

If you wish to take part in The Angry Army and its take over with power. Learn more @ http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/24355-the-official-codaw-clan/

Power changes everything.

Power is everything,

Words we all know Activision have been living by since their Guitar Hero days, all the way through Call of Duty’s days. They built the First-Person genre during the 7th Generation of Consoles. As years went, each one a new Call of Duty, the more they grew. Ghost was the first time Call of Duty took a knee. Not only did it get beat by Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto V, but it couldn’t top its previous title Black Ops 2.

So here we are Advanced Warfare. I personally had grown tired of Call of Duty through the years of playing it. The last Call of Duty I’d played was Black Ops 2, and it took a lot out of me. So much I am glad I skipped Ghost. But after a year of CoD-less and not really finding that title that feed my First-Person itch I find myself wanting to step back in.

I can say, yes Advanced Warfare by the very basic blocks is the same Call of Duty we have had since Modern Warfare 1. But it finally looks like we are getting something fresh with it. Single-player wise I was worried we be playing the American soldier trying to stop Kevin Spacey. No we are and Atlas Soldier working for Kevin Spacey, going against the world. Recently we have gotten the Multiplayer footage and so far it looks good. Now its all under control environment, and we wont know the problems until it is released. But So far I am kinda happy to be stepping back into Call of Duty and having Advanced Warfare to be the title.

Also Sledgehammer to them this is their first stand alone Call of Duty title. Sure they came in to help finish Modern Warfare 3 campaign. But they have had three years, the first in a long time for a developer to get that much time. We always complained they needed more time, and people working on Call of Duty have said it as well. Lets see if this new 3 year cycle is enough time.

What do you guys think? Advanced Warfare have you at least interested? Is it just the same cookie cutter shooter to you? Kevin Spacey sold it for you? I love to hear what you got to say below.

I play each CoD throughout the year with my friends. I wouldn't mind a game night with this though.

I play each CoD throughout the year with my friends. I wouldn't mind a game night with this though.

A Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Game Night? Already planned to have a few months back. I have a calender for each Game Night all the way to November. I will be posting the entire Calendar of Game Night's when September starts.

But no worries those will be coming.

SirSeaBiscuit likes this

It looks like Titanfall (haven't played the game but it feels the same base on trailer) to be honest, that said im actually hyped for this game (the only COD since MW2). My only concern is that it seems to have a lower ttk than normal, probably to combat the dodge and boosting evasion. 

If it has multiplayer customization for characters then I may buy it for that tbh lol. I'm just a person who loves that in multiplayer games.

If it has multiplayer customization for characters then I may buy it for that tbh lol. I'm just a person who loves that in multiplayer games.

It has, helm, jetpack, eyeglass, boots, uniform, gender etc base on the impression video.

likes this

It looks like Titanfall (haven't played the game but it feels the same base on trailer) to be honest, that said im actually hyped for this game (the only COD since MW2). My only concern is that it seems to have a lower ttk than normal, probably to combat the dodge and boosting evasion. 

From what people all have been saying from playing the multiplayer, this is the fastest Call of Duty to date. It moves fast, it plays fast, and it doesn't stop. I am guessing ttk will also be faster compare to other Call of Duties. Right now we're watching people play it for the first time. Like watching a kid with no training wheels. I think we will be as sluggish as they are when we first play. We may have to adapt to this fast pace.

For every challenge you complete you will get customization for your character. That is the route they want to go with. So lets say you do a challenge not alot of people can do, than you are rewarded with a special piece of cosmetic for your character.

likes this

Sorta like Ghosts to me seeing how that's what the game did.

Ideas will get people to follow u. Power makes people follow u even more quicker and easier. Plus, who doesn't want to follow mister Spacey as a baddass boss.

"Atlas is an Internationally register Private Company, we don't need Congress." - Jonathan Irons

That's power my friends.

I finally watched the multiplayer trailer and I suddenly love The Last of Us' multiplayer that much more.  This looks like a cluster fuck of ideas that seems so desperate to want to stay relevant that they will literally try anything.  This looks desperate, congested, and dumb I can't wait to see if the final product will fail as hard as I think it will. 

Groot likes this

I will watch from the sidelines at launch.  It has me more interested than BF hardline at the moment.

I will watch from the sidelines at launch.  It has me more interested than BF hardline at the moment.

Like every Call of Duty probably the smartest option. People usually find out how broken the game is after week two. Anyone who has played any CoD before knows that's a true fact.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Global Reveal Event, giving alot of details with the Exo's, class setup, new pick 13, scorestreaks, etc.

So the supply loot you get is not only for customization looks, but gives out custom weapons. These weapons have different stats compare to each other. Sure maybe yours has higher fire-rate, but mine has more accuracy. Well I guess that is changing. Call of Duty seems to be turning into abit of  a Moba now.

Modes are being revamp, and some are returning. Momentum is the returning War gamemode from Call of Duty World at War. A brand new gamemode Uplink, were there are two goals, one ball and alot of killing to score a goal.

Groot likes this

For Game Nights, Uplink will definitely be the mode of choice to play.

watching some gameplay from the twitch stream has me interested.  Is it just me or does CoD AW look better visually than BF Hardline?

watching some gameplay from the twitch stream has me interested.  Is it just me or does CoD AW look better visually than BF Hardline?

No I have to agree it does. Its weird isn't it. To say a CoD title looks better than a BF title. We live in this world.

But the real question is, DOES IT HAVE DOG GRAPHICS?!

To be honest this might be the first CoD i could buy in 5 years.  I just hate typical CoD haters already destroying the game. If this game didn't have the Call Of Duty name on the box so many more people would be hyped for this. It looks fresh and new and pretty damn fun to play. This might be another game to possibly play this fall. (So far I have so many games to buy, it is crazy).

Groot likes this

Same here... last one was MW2 for me...

Last CoD for me was Black Ops 2. Felt like after having played every CoD since MW1 it was time for a break. Thank god I took my break during CoD Ghost's cycle.

Last CoD for me was Black Ops 2. Felt like after having played every CoD since MW1 it was time for a break. Thank god I took my break during CoD Ghost's cycle.

YEah... i heared and read that Ghost was crappy as hell

Few things we're finding out about Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, perk wise.

• Juggernaut is technically back, in the form of a exo-suit perk that gives more health.
  • Dead Silence is not in the game.
  • Ghost perk this time around does apply to non-movement, unlike CoD Blops 2 Ghost perk.
  • Gun Ho lets people shoot while in running animation (A shotgun-ers wet dream come true).

Just a few things, if you guys find stuff that seem worth wild to share. Drop it down below. I'm personally happy Juggernaut is back.

Few things we're finding out about Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, perk wise.

• Juggernaut is technically back, in the form of a exo-suit perk that gives more health.
  • Dead Silence is not in the game.
  • Ghost perk this time around does apply to non-movement, unlike CoD Blops 2 Ghost perk.
  • Gun Ho lets people shoot while in running animation (A shotgun-ers wet dream come true).

Just a few things, if you guys find stuff that seem worth wild to share. Drop it down below. I'm personally happy Juggernaut is back.

Well there goes any use in playing SnD, those footsteps are loud.

Well there goes any use in playing SnD, those footsteps are loud.

Sledge Hammer has taken note that SnD fans are mad about the loud footsteps and no Dead Silence perk. They have announced that they are messing with the footstep sounds so SnD fans are happy.