• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

WITHASTICK

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (The Zombies Are Coming!)

90 posts in this topic

Are those my lovely I missed so dear. I think it is, and what a new look for you lovely. Hopefully this time you're not around because of Samantha my lovely.

Call of Duty: Advance Warfare Exo Survival Zombie Survival Mode: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=345313188975450

DelaSangre100 likes this

Sadly Shareplay dosnt work right now before Day Zero release but one thing im suprised right now is the fact that clan wars is gonna be much bigger this year! Maybe  Allowing a Clan formation for the AJSA,im working on it. FYI Im your CoD Guy :)

So I been watching some Twitch streams of CoD:AW (New Zealand Twitch streams cause it's Nov 3rd over there for them.) And the rail gun pistol is not that easy of a weapon to abuse. It looks like it can be a one-shot kill from upper chest to head. But even sometimes when it hits the upper chest it doesn't seem to all be a one-shot kill. So as of launch that rail gun pistol isn't that strong of a gun, hell its more like a handicap.

It could be that the target was using Stim for extra health so it would negate the one-shot kill but I do agree with you the pistol is not as OP as people are making it out to be.

Sadly Shareplay dosnt work right now before Day Zero release but one thing im suprised right now is the fact that clan wars is gonna be much bigger this year! Maybe  Allowing a Clan formation for the AJSA,im working on it. FYI Im your CoD Guy :)

I was planning on making an AJSA clan reguardless to be honest.

Hopefully with Joe's upcoming review it will swing a few more people into picking this up.

I really like how they're treating this as a crossbuy title. I bought the Day Zero edition, but don't plan to play it just yet. Downloading it on PS3 though.

This'll be my first COD since Black Ops 1, unless MW2 came after that.

Game was sent yesterday to my address, so i hope i will be playing COD: AW tonight! :D

Weird thing I noticed, this game is $69.99 for the regular / Day Zero, $109.99 for the Digital Pro, and $49.99 for the Season Pass on the Canadian PSN and XBL. But on Steam, it's actually $64.99 for regular / Day Zero, $109.99 for Digital Pro and $54.99 for the Season Pass.

I'm not surprised about Steam being cheaper or the same price for the Day Zero and Pro editions respectively, but this is the first time I saw the console version have something cheaper than Steam at launch.

Got it, playing it. could use some mates to team up with in multi.
Do we have a clan going on it yet? 

Wil there be a AJSA clan and clan tag for advanced warfare one the ps4

Got call of duty: advanced warfare! whoever wants to play add me! lets start making and AJSA clan.

Got call of duty: advanced warfare! whoever wants to play add me! lets start making and AJSA clan.

If enough people want it I'm more then happy to set it up.

Wil there be a AJSA clan and clan tag for advanced warfare one the ps4

Community Member kjrocksoutloud had already made a AJSA clan back when Ghost had came out. He had informed many of us that it seem to have carried over to Advanced Warfare. So there is already a AJSA clan already out there. He should be in this thread posting a link to it so we all can get in.

A link would be great. Like to join the AW Clan on PS4.

oke thats good, oh can some 1 invite me to the clan 

WITHASTICK, on 04 Nov 2014 - 05:08 AM, said: 

Community Member kjrocksoutloud had already made a AJSA clan back when Ghost had came out. He had informed many of us that it seem to have carried over to Advanced Warfare. So there is already a AJSA clan already out there. He should be in this thread posting a link to it so we all can get in.

Considering the guys apparent inactivity on the forum, I can't see this happening anytime soon.

Considering the guys apparent inactivity on the forum, I can't see this happening anytime soon.

You make a far better point. If you guys want to go ahead and make your own AJSA clan, sign me up along with you. Just figure out which one of you is gonna be the one. Maybe even have a separate thread to help get people to throw their names in.

Already said I'll be more then happy to start one off if everyone else is alright with that.

I am fine hearing that, I was checking last night of the already existing ones. There aren't any clans named Angry Army so I think if you do go grab a clan should call it that. But yea I think all of us will be fine with it.

Well rather then assume I'll let everyone else have there say.

Kjrocksoutloud has posted a topic concerning the Ghost clan but I still stand by my argument over his inactivity and still think we should start anew.

So what are opinions on the game?

Campaign: Solid one of the best in awhile. Takes it times to tell a story rather than rush it (it's long.) Voice acting is spot on, specially for Spacey (who is channeling Frank Wood.) Characters more likable than last games stories, who you connect with more (there is one character who is in the game cause he is, than isn't cause he isn't.) There are jarring things for it, a community member express their jarring experience here: CoD:AW campaign's one trick pony. Personally my one jarring moment is, during the in-game cutscenes between missions you see yourself and hear him talk. But In missions your character becomes like a Monk and doesn't speak a damn word. When you know every well this character talks. Hell even narrators. But with those little moments, over all it is a damn good story to sit down and enjoy.

Multiplayer: Solid for once. It's only first week and still the honey moon stage though. Give it another week and people will start finding the major issues with Multiplayer. If I did have to pick at it though the only real issues I can find are: Host picking and lag are for some reason bad (like every CoD.) NAT Type being the basis of whether you can join parties (SERIOUS THE FUCK IS NATYPE!) and spawns sometimes have wacky effects (spawning infront of enemies already shooting at someone else.) But all said the Multiplayer is fun to play, there is just a learning curve now with the Exo Suits and the maps.

Exo Survival: It's okay. It's just MW3 Survival with Exo Suits. Supposedly Zombies will come in DLC and change this mode up. Just as it is right now, it's okay.

Already said I'll be more then happy to start one off if everyone else is alright with that.

Count me in. PSN Name DaHosh82 :) Just send an clan invite or post the whole clan name. In the AW App on andriod there seems to be some sort of "AJSA"-Clans...

Count me in.  This is the first COD game ive liked in a long time.

Only thing i dont like is how many ideas it has taken from other games.

And finally the MP is actually good (although laggy as all hell just like most COD's at release)