• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Zanturaz Cordanza

R.I.P. Robbin Williams

38 posts in this topic

Beloved actor Robin Williams was found dead on Monday, police reported.

He was 63.

The apparent cause of death was suicide by asphyxiation, authorities said. According to his publicist, Williams had been battling severe depression.

Such a great actor, and a great person too. R.I.P

Yes i heard 

very sad, it it ruined my day a bit. I loved this guy and i met him once during the TIFF last year and he was just the nicest guy i have ever met, he will be missed by lots 

Very sad to hear, one my favourite actors.

R.I.P

Holy shit.

I... just...

Holy shit.

I just can't find any better words to summarize my reaction at the moment. He was always one of my comedic idols and now, he's gone.

My heart goes out to his family. May he rest in peace.

Sol Omega likes this

Seems like he rolled a 3....

sorry. Anyways this is very sad. Its really quite tragic that sometimes the funniest and most charming people don't see themselves in the way other people do...

So many of his movies like hook, Jumanji, Good Will Hunting, and Good morning Vietnam I've watched for my entire life. In fact hes probably my most watched actor in the first 10 years of my life. With me being young I haven't had many "celebrities" I know or frankly care about pass away, but Robin is definitely someone whose death hits home for me... RIP :(

Wow...... Just.....:. ;(

Another great entertainer left the world by suicide. First Jew Wario, now Robin Williams. Both leaving their loved ones. I hate it when that happens. They have family and friends that love them, and they had to leave earth like this by their own hands. May they hopefully get a peaceful rest, and may their families and friends can overcome this grief.

Sucks. Never seen many movies of his which I probably should.

Sucks. Never seen many movies of his which I probably should.

his last post on his website was just this youtube video 

If you want to watch any of his movies, then start with this one

:( He always made me laugh and was the reason for so much joy in my childhood. Rest in peace.

It is a sad day for us all who grew up watching him in all of his films, right now there are tons of posts all over Face Book, Twitter and videos as well on YouTube, I wish that this never had to happen, it also has been raining all day as well where I live as well...

I was in shock after hearing and reading that this was true, in my mind I thought it was another one of those hoaxes where people would post "So and so had died" since I kept seeing those over and over again, I was talking with my mother as she was on Face Book, he scrolled around looking at things, then came across the post about him, we both thought it wasn't real so I was going to go check on my computer, then I heard her say it was real.

We will miss you Robin Williams, please take care, may you rest well, one day we will see you again, much love. "Helllllooooooooo" and good bye.

He was cornerstone of my entertainment as a child and as an adult. I grew up with Doubtfire, Aladdin, and many more films of his. It'll be sad to see a talent like him never again.

his last post on his website was just this youtube video If you want to watch any of his movies, then start with this one

That came out already? It actually looks hilarious. 

A man with so much to live for has died.

God Bless him and his family through the hard time they must be having

Man...

Too emotional. We were not ready for this.

Goodbye fellow gamer, great comedian, legendary actor, family man, and all around good hearted human being.

We'll miss you.

Goddamn... For a half-second, when I heard this news, I thought, "Surely it's not that Robin Williams." Then I thought, "What other Robin Williams could it be?" I loved his movies growing up, and still do to this day. He will be missed. RIP

As Kevin Smith will surely say about this news "The guy was a big bucket of win".

I was just shocked when hearing this. I mean I had to read it several times and even thought it a hoax. It is quite sad and unfortunate. Another favorite comedian of mine gone in the same year. The other would be John Pinette who died of a heart attack earlier this year. Both were funny and both shall be missed.

I can't really say this but my heart is pouring all over me that he was completely gone! :(