• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Null

Nintendo Confirmed Release List 2014 (Last Updated 10/18/2014)

19 posts in this topic

Curious why a game is not on the list?  It's because it currently has a vague release date of Q3 or Q4 which means absolutely nothing.  Confirmed means that, at the very least, a known month of the games release is known.  With that out of the way.  Here is the list.

EU Release

NA Release

Simultaneous Release

It's Out Now 

Wii U:

Hyrule Warriors                                           9/26           9/19

Skylanders Trap Team                               10/5           10/10

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2     10/14         10/3

The Voice: I Want You                                10/21

Just Dance 2015                                         10/21

Pier Solar                                                    10/23

Bayonetta 1&2                                            10/24

Stealth Inc.                                                  10/30

E-Shop| Shantae: Half-Genie Hero             10/??

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham              11/11        11/14

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric                           11/11        11/21

WatchUNDERSCOREDogs                        11/18         11/21

Super Smash Bros.                                    11/21

E-Shop| Kenji: Rise of a Hero                     11/25

E-Shop| Shovel Knight                                                  11/??

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker                12/5

E-Shop| The Girl and the Robot                 12/??

3DS:

E-Shop| BLAZBLUE -CLONEPHANTASMA-         8/21

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright                    8/29

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call              9/16          9/19

Cooking Mama 5: Bon Appétit                              9/16

Super Smash Bros.                                            10/3

Poptropica: Forgotten Islands                            10/14

E-Shop| Shantae And The Pirate's Curse          10/23

E-Shop| Castle Conqueror EX                            10/23

Fantasy Life                                                        10/24          9/26

Pokémon Art Academy                                       10/24

Shin Megami Tensei IV                                                        10/30

Harvest Moon:  The Lost Valley                         11/04

Ultimate NES Remix                                           11/05         11/07

Tetris Ultimate                                                    11/11         11/14

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham                     11/11        11/14

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire         11/21         11/28

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth                  11/25        11/28

E-Shop| Shovel Knight                                                         11/??

Ace Attorney Trilogy                                           12/9

Games that are primed to come out 2014, but have no set month of release:

Wii U:

nil

3DS:

Cooking Mama 5: Bon Appétit                                   Q3

There is confirmed that, Nintendo announced Devil's Third will be released on 2014 for Wii U as exclustive. Similar to Bayonetta 2. Both games are originally were going to port on PS3 and Xbox 360, but they're decided to released on only for Wii U instead.

Phoenix vs Layton? I just played throught that game, it's out like 4 Months now... Or is there another one?

I want to know when Shantae Pirates Curse is coming out. It's been delayed twice now. "Q3" will have to suffice I guess.

I'll be updating the lists as more dates become available, but I'm not gonna lie I'm anxious to check out this Shantae series.  I missed out on the GBC and DSi ware title, but I'm not gonna miss this one.

That's really weird, why the heck are they doing this? Do they have to translate it from english to american? o.O

The American language is fairly complex and not easily translated into.  No American could ever unravel the mystery of biscuits and crisps.   B)

My money is going to have a field day with all this. So many choices. I already made up my mind this year. ^_^

For me it's really just Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta that's intersting... maybe SMSB... the rest is mostly shovelware... and pokemon Y was enough pokemon for me for the next few years ^^

Is this list up to date? Also Moderators this thread is extremely useful and it would be great if it was pinned.

Aside from The Voice(10/21) and the release date for Pokemon Art Academy(10/24).  I'm expecting a release date for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse to be announced in a week or so and will plug it and those two in when they finally announce it.

Wii U Smash confirmed date is 11/21.  I'm gonna be out a fuck ton of money in November.  Yay!  The game flood is coming!

Arch likes this

Wii U Smash confirmed date is 11/21.  I'm gonna be out a fuck ton of money in November.  Yay!  The game flood is coming!

Hyrule Warriors

Bayonetta 2

Super Smash Bros. for both 3ds and Wii U

Pokemon Omega Ruby

these games will consume my life, and i am not even going to mention how much time i am going to sink into the Wow expansion lol. I'll see the sun mid next year (maybe)

The release date for Sonic Boom, otherwise known as  Arcade_Stick_CB.pngArcade_Stick_Right.png+Arcade_Button_Punch.png, was stepped up a week to 11/11 in NA.  My hunch is that it was to dodge the WatchUNDERSCOREDogs release or maybe to have the Wii U version not clash with the Smash Bros. U release.  Either way, it gave me the excuse I needed to make another jab at both William Guile feat. Sonic and WathUNDERSCOREDogs.  Delicious low hanging fruit is delicious.

Captain Toad release date is confirmed for December 5th at $39.99.  I'm so excited for this games release.

Bit of an update for you guys in EU.  Shovel Knight will be hitting EU sometime in November(will update with actual release date when available) and Shin Megami Tensei IV(3DS) will be htting EU on 10/30.  Also be aware of Tetris Ultimate(3DS) NA-11/11 and EU 11/14.  I cleaned up the list a bit by removing a lot of the already released e-shop titles, but left major releases on the list for references sake and color coded them for easier distinction.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0