• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Null

Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Reveals

11 posts in this topic

Mega Salamence

600px-373Salamence-Mega.png

Mega Altaria

600px-334Altaria-Mega.png

Mega Lopunny

600px-428Lopunny-Mega.png

Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino

1.jpg

If you purchase Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire their will be a short window near release to obtain a Shiny Beldum as a gift and that Beldum will be holding a Mega Stone.

Mega Metagross

1.jpg

How do you make one of my all time favorite Pokemon(Slowbro) even more badass?  GIVE HIM A MEGA EVOLUTION.  He's UNstoppable now!  Mega Metagross looks friggin awesome BTW.

mother of god a shiny beldum. i must pre-order this game ASAP

Null likes this

We need to have some pokemon tournaments after these come out.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the awesome metal cases you can get from the preorders.

limited-editions-and-pre-order-bonuses-a

Well, that is a Nintendo UK tweet. I'll look around and see what Nintendo America has had to say.

Mega Latios and Latias

630x.jpg

Soar ability  0:51 in the video below it's pretty sweet

The Soar ability is a way to get around Hoenn, and flying into 'Mirage' spots will also allow you to catch rare Pokémon such as the following
Ho'Oh
Lugia
Dialga
Palkia
Reshiram
Zekrom

Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill

630x.jpg

By_zeus_beard likes this

According to Junichi Masuda it'll be possible to catch all 719 Pokemon using just the 6th generation games.  Gotta Catch 'em All is back and I'm happy to see it return.

From an interview with GameXplain:

[The Soar ability] allows you to land in places you can’t normally walk or Surf to. And in these new places, you’ll encounter a lot of new Pokémon, not previously seen in the Hoenn region that you can catch. What this does for us, is it allows players who only have the 3DS games – being X and Y, and Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire – to complete the National Pokédex with just the two different series of games.

This better mean I can finally grab an Arceus.....Don't get my hopes up.  Don't do it.

The Interview also details a little of the process of how they choose which Pokemon get mega evolutions......my only question is who at GameFreak likes Audino....WHO!?  I will weep if they come out with an Emolga Mega Evolution.

Apparently the new megas wont be compatible with X so I guess I'll never get my mega pidgeot.

Apparently the new megas wont be compatible with X so I guess I'll never get my mega pidgeot.

this didint saprise me I kinda figured that would be the case but thankfully with the use of the pokebank its much easyer to mygrate a team now only if held items wher aloud in the bank Id like to bring my mega charazard y into OR but I might have to use another DS to make that happen that or just chage up my charazards move sets as EV wise the mega set and the normal set are the same speed and sp attack

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0