• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Recon_avwf

Diablo 3: Ultimate Editon

38 posts in this topic

So i found out Diablo 3 is releasing for PS4 soon and was thinking about picking it up, but then would anyone else here be getting it i don't want to be playing it on my lonesome lol.

I'm still on the fence since I already preordered Tales of Xillia 2 (same release date). If I ever though it will be my 3rd dip (PC and PS3 prior). It's a great game and definitely a great coop game but also fun during solos.

I'll be picking it up on Tuesday so definitely up for teaming together for some monster mashing!

Do you have me on you friends list? if not just add me up my PSN name is the exact same and my AJSA name.

At first I wasn't going to, but Blizzard announced that you can import from your Xbox 360 to your PS4. Which means I won't have to start completely over and I'll have my super powerful legit monk.  Speaking of which I'm down to play as long as people play legit. I'm not going to play with people with hacked gear and killing everything on the highest difficulty in one hit. That's no fun.

HeroEightyTwo likes this

I'm gonna get it myself but I had to order it online so I most likely won't have it til Friday.

Well I'm weak and officially preordered :) Will make a friend's list Forum topic, just add your name there guys.

I will be getting it the day it releases so if anyone would like a teammate my psn is Crashsmashman and together we will SPILL THE BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES or make them ragdoll.

I should probably create a public google docs, what do you say guys? I'll put in the PSN ID and the timezones (any other info you guys like to add?), then we'll just put our details one by one. By the way it's better to have more friends to take advantage of nemesis system, random friend loots, and mailing/sending system.

Thinking about it... i still have to finish TLOU on the singleplayer side for the second time on +mode. Still want some multiplayer Factions in TLOU, plus Destiny is almost coming. After a couple of reviews maybe or later on in October.

I will be getting it on the way home from work.

After spending around 100+ hours in vanilla D3 on PC and around 20 hours on PS3, I can definitely say that i'm hooked again! Loving all the changes they made on it plus adventure mode is a perfect fit for this game. 

You're going to regret it, the game was basically a flop on PC after the hype died and that was the core demographic, it's not going to do well on a console and the community will not last.

Save your money.

You're going to regret it, the game was basically a flop on PC after the hype died and that was the core demographic, it's not going to do well on a console and the community will not last.

Save your money.

Flop on which part? Critically it was well-received while sales wise it sold 20 million already if you combine RoS (15m for d3 itself). PC community is still going strong or so I heard from my friend (my partner during the D3 vanilla days) and the community while not mindblowingly large, is still having good numbers (on PC at least). They changed the formula so much that this feels like a different game already and all my problems with vanilla D3 is gone, it has no always online restriction, great loot drops and chance, no auction house plus it has local coop and added features like the nemesis system, auto gifting, and trading. For me personally I think it's a really great game to cure any loot-whoring itch :)

@FuzzDuck Man I encountered your nemesis earlier lol :)

anybody for Hardcore :P add me mmonjaras 

anybody for Hardcore :P add me mmonjaras 

I'm holding off on my hardcore run, i'm still thinking which character to use :) Add me too by the way.

Yeah my Nemesis is a jackass...lol  @noyram23 I think I've sent you like 4 legendaries lol

Im sticking to my guns on this one.

While I would love to continue the Diablo series, I can't because of the company that owns it - Blizzard.

They are a sell-out company as far as I'm concerned and I want nothing to do with them. Sad to because it looks fun. :/

Yeah my Nemesis is a jackass...lol  @noyram23 I think I've sent you like 4 legendaries lol

Thanks! I sent you 1 legendary only lol, will keep working to pay you back then.

Im sticking to my guns on this one.

While I would love to continue the Diablo series, I can't because of the company that owns it - Blizzard.

They are a sell-out company as far as I'm concerned and I want nothing to do with them. Sad to because it looks fun. :/

That's unfortunate but i'm glad you're sticking to your principle. What made them a sell-out though? I been a Blizz fan since the original Warcraft but i'm not into to WoW though, so i'm not sure what the problem is?

Game Night 4 is Saturday August 23rd. Times @ 5pm CDT, 6pm EDT, 3pm PDT, and 11pm GMT. Spots are being saved right now, reply with 'GN4' and added Recon_avwf as he will host the event.

Learn more about Game Night @ http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/21010-game-night-august-23th-diablo-3/

Game Night 4 is Saturday August 23rd. Times @ 5pm CDT, 6pm EDT, 3pm PDT, and 11pm GMT. Spots are being saved right now, reply with 'GN4' and added Recon_avwf as he will host the event.

Learn more about Game Night @ http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/21010-game-night-august-23th-diablo-3/

Thanks for the info stick!

Having a blast with the game and it's a lot better if you wake up with 5 legendary gifts in your mail lol.

That's unfortunate but i'm glad you're sticking to your principle. What made them a sell-out though? I been a Blizz fan since the original Warcraft but i'm not into to WoW though, so i'm not sure what the problem is?

Well, if you remember Warcraft II...you should recall the map where you kill Deathwing. He isn't injured or anything...he is killed over in Dreanor...Outlands basically by the Alliance because he sided with the Horde.

Well...Warcraft III...Frozen Throne Arthas KILLS ILLIDAN...puts Frostmourne through his chest!

WoW Pre BC was amazing...I mainly stayed in PvP after level 60 and was gunning for High Warlord until those idiots removed the titles (FML)

Well...BC...was 'alright' but Illidian is back alive with NO back story. No story as to why he isn't dead...which is strike number 1.

Strike number two was when they made it easier for the newbs to get what those who put effort, time and real dedication into the game. I worked my ass off to get level 60 and Blood Guard...now they kind of handed that shit off. Including the gear which pissed alot of people off. Wrath was...a great step back in a good direction but they fucked up the PvP even further still...AV used to last HOURS on end! Making it the best PvP hands down. Now...your lucky if you get 20 minutes out of one.

Then they fucked up...BIG time by fucking with the Hunters...taking away mana and giving them some BS focus system which I hated. (Really screwed with my set I ran with for raids)

Now...Cata rolls out...and they pissed me off completely. Deathwing is alive...and NO backstory at bloody damn all? Ok...fuck it...your a sell out company ...done with you. Cancelled my account and quit cold turkey and went over to SW:TOR not regret it yet.

OFF TOPIC: ^^^

On topic:

I really do love what I see with Diablo III though...but because blizz is a shell of its former self and a sell out worthless company now...I can't invest any money nor time into it. Which really does suck because the people in charge of Diablo III seem to have their shit together. Sadly...blizz as a whole...doesn't.

noyram23 likes this