• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

LordMagus

Smite 3 vs 3 tournament sign up!

46 posts in this topic

IGN: Hubbnutz

lvl 30 need a team

IGN: Hubbnutz

lvl 30 need a team

Too late, 100chance already taken the last spot.

Teams will be decided amongst yourself, this was decided yesterday in the officers meeting.

Too late, 100chance already taken the last spot.

Teams will be decided amongst yourself, this was decided yesterday in the officers meeting.

oh joy time to make some jolly cooperation with one and another.

Once the tournament is posted it will be up to you to use the tournament tools to create a team for the tournament. You will then be able to register that team for the tournament listed. The article will be posted within the next couple of days with the details for the tournament and instructions on how to sign up. I am glad to see that there is an interest for the tournament and I wish the teams good luck.

There will be 8 slots for this tournament. The first 8 teams of 3 members each to sign up will be the ones in the tournament. 

LordMagus likes this

Is this like 3v3 Random games or is it suppose to be team based. Then why not use standard team tournament section of the AJSA site ?

There was a miscommunication apparently. They wish to hold a casual tournament and have the ones who signed up here assigned to teams. You can still join the reserve pool just in case someone drops.

We will have an actual tournament in the future.

Well casual teams from random 3 people are risky Idea. Good luck with that. People will team up if you put a normal tournament. But like this there is no point of making new teams.

Well casual teams from random 3 people are risky Idea. Good luck with that. People will team up if you put a normal tournament. But like this there is no point of making new teams.

It's not going to be random, the participants will decide amongst themselves who they team up with. 

There was a miscommunication apparently. They wish to hold a casual tournament and have the ones who signed up here assigned to teams. You can still join the reserve pool just in case someone drops.

We will have an actual tournament in the future.

It's not going to be random, the participants will decide amongst themselves who they team up with. 

So hang on what is it now, are people assigned to teams or do we team up ourselves?

I'm interested. I play a pretty mean mage and I'm experienced with pretty much every character. If I can't get into a team, I'd like to be a reserve.

- IceBreather

I will be closing this post, the sign ups are finished, all those who have signed up after it was completed I will be adding to reserves.

Thread closed.

If it is no longer too late, I would love to join if possible.

Thank you

Certainly, what your IGN i'll put you on the list, see amongst the list for members to team up with.

If there's still a possibility of joining the tournament I'd like to apply.

My TS : OrzełBiały and my IGN: Anjimito .

I'm sorry for the late apply but I've just seen there is something like that going on :D

Greetings peasants.  

K8ySn3e.gif

I would like to sign up for the tourney, if there is still a spot available.  My IGN is SirDerpingtonIV, and my TS is SirDerpingtonIV.