• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blurmania 53

My xbox feedback idea of Xbox one (International e-sports Gaming Community Tournaments)

7 posts in this topic

Hello fellow angry army xbox one gamers. I created an idea on a website that I wrote in the topic above, that was about Microsoft giving  gaming communities  on the internet  like the Angry Army and  also physical established gaming communities in the EU/USA/North America the ability to form e-sport teams, (for example EU team vs North America team ) for international gaming tournaments for games like Destiny, Cod(Advanced Warfare) and compete against each-other. Whatever game that fits the e-sport genre.To clarify, for example one gaming community team from Europe faces another gaming community from another country in Europe, the same for other gaming communities in North America.Whatever country wins most matches goes up against the AJSA's xbox one Army. Microsoft could give gaming communities on the internet like Angry Joe's AJSA community aka the Angry Army and also other physical existing gaming communities in the Europe and North America the ability to recruit a team, (for example EU team vs North America team)) for international xbox one gaming tournaments for games like Destiny, Cod(Advanced Warfare) and compete against each-other. Whatever game that fits the e-sport genre. Different teams could exist for various games and the teams could be rotated depending on what game is up for the tournament. If you guys think this idea sounds good and is possible to execute please let  fellow angry army gamers know about this idea here on the forum and tell them to vote if they like this idea, you can click on the link below this text to log in to the website with your xbox one/360 gamertag and vote on my idea. Please click on the topic when you find it for additional info on what I mean, and read the comments to. Many thanks if you could do this and share it on twitter from the website if you wish to for more and faster votes. I've already forwarded this to a gaming community in my own country and will reply back here if they do respond. I think this could be a good thing for the AJSA xbox one community as well if executed right. Update: xbox one game officer doshka 17  is maybe going to forward my link/ idea to his commander to maybe try to advertise it better. Thanks guys.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/6192466-arrange-tournaments-of-numerous-multiplayer-games

Since I think this could be cool for the AJSA, I'd like to see it happen. Voted.

Blurmania 53 likes this

Currently, my idea is at place 43 in gaming and achievements section. Hopefully it gets to a lower number.

Update:  A gaming community in my country is going to discuss my idea at a meeting they are having this sunday. I will report back when they have given their thought of the idea .

Seems very cool. I would like to see it happen.

I am in contact with a gaming community in my country to try to find a time to talk to the board and present my idea to them and the gaming community's members. Once they have given the point of view of my idea if good, they will try to spread it around on social medias. I've also let them know that I can act as a liaison between the angry army and my  gaming communities. Whatever they decide I will post it here as soon as possible.

Edited by Blurmania 53

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0