• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Dogfish

Apex Spartan Needs Your Support

75 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Apex Spartan, one of our moderators here, has been in a bad car accident last night. He's currently in hospital and his situation is serious. His brother contacted me through his account today to inform me. It would mean a lot to Apex and his family if you would take the time to either PM his account with well-wishes or leave a post here. What follows are some words from his brother.

"Yesterday late night my brother was outside with his bike, he has had a lot of issues in his personal life and he had hard nights. He was hit by a car late at night around 3 in the morning and he has been hospitalized since. Not even us closest family have any news on when he will be released, currently he is still there and he might be hospitalized for some more time, it is uncertain how long, but he is in quiet a serious situation.

He kindly asked if you could open up a public thread, inform everyone of his status and since he does not have any more friends left here."

So, again, everyone wish Apex a speedy recovery while he and his family are going through this tough time, it would be greatly appreciated personally and on behalf of the site staff

Dogfish

Sol Omega, Kaz32, Crazycrab and 7 others like this

That's bad stuff, best wishes to Apex hope his condition improves.

Get well soon Apex :3

I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope all will be well Apex! We will miss you while you are away, but hopefully you will be back with us in no time :D

Until then, try not to get too bored in the hospital, we hope to see you soon!

Heal.png  Triumphant_Roar.jpg  Monsoon.png  Divine_Blessing.png  Ebb_and_Flow.png  Primal_Surge.png  Aria_of_Perseverance.png  Astral_Blessing.png  Wish.png  Imbue.jpg

Get healed soon! It's awkward to support the best support Zyra in the AJSA!

Oy Apex, get well as soon as possible! You don't want to stay in an hospital bed, eh?
Good luck!

Though I may not know you very well Apex I do consider AJSA family-like. So I hope you get better soon friend.

Best wishes to you, get well soon and come back to us in one piece. We miss you already.

Best wishesh dude, get well soon and come back to fight the anti-spam crusade ;)

Get well soon and hopefully you can do some gaming in the hospital.

Get better soon, my friend.

I know how hard It can be for you but you have the AJSA and my support.

Get well now...but in all honestly I wish you a speedy recovery and that you come out of this ordeal better than ever,

Get well soon man...

We haven't had much contact, but I wish you well Apex Spartan. Bike accidents SUCK! I know that first hand.

-Good luck from Denmark! -_- Somebody needs to hook him up with a PC at the hospital

Damn.. I hope that Apex gets well soon cause the LoL section of this forum will be quite lonely without him. :/

Apex Spartan and Sol Omega like this

Get well soon Apex. We will wait for your return with huge open arms!

I hope that you have a quick recovery and that you can get back to us soon.

Hope you have a speedy recovery man, get well soon.

Get well soon, Apex. Hope you get back on this site soon!

I hope that you recover soon, Apex. The forums won't last long without you  ;).