• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Dogfish

Apex Spartan Needs Your Support

75 posts in this topic

I do hope your lungs aren't in critical state Apex. Wouldn't want to stay in hospital too long eh?
Also hope the food over there isn't bad. Hospital bread is generally good though :D

Get well soon Zabu-Sama! Hope you heal quick and go back to beating the shit out of Plats in LoL!

Apex Spartan and DemonsColt like this

Please stay off your laptop and focus on recovering. I know you may be bored but your job right now is to heal. Focus on getting better and we will see you back soon.

Please stay off your laptop and focus on recovering. I know you may be bored but your job right now is to heal. Focus on getting better and we will see you back soon.

Here is the awesome thing about healing: It is all rather passive. Being hospitalized mostly means lying in bed with nothing to do, being tested, being treated and should the health have improved: slowly training the body again.

Being under intensive medical observation usually rules training out and to pass the time in a hospital this forum is amazing. Believe me, I've been there.

I really don't know you very well (apart from the fact that we both frequent the LoL section of the forum) and we've never talked before, but with all my honesty I wish you to be well. It's horrible when accidents happen. Luckily I've never been in any kind of accident my whole life (barely have any doctor visit history)), but that does not stop me from feeling empathy.

TL;DR, get well soon bro.

I feel like I have to be honest, I recognized the name because its one of the people who I dont completely agree with. With that said, hearing the news was still pretty shitty, were still fellow members of the AJSA after all. Unfortunately, such are accidents in life and even though I can relate to being hit by a damn car, it would appear that my situation wasnt anywhere near as severe as this. So just keep struggling to stay in the fight Apex, you can make it.

The AJSA are a hopeful bunch, were pulling for you...

Ysnar likes this

Well good news, my scan results showed up and they are pretty good. I might be released even today or tomorrow. I haven't broken anything and in the end, I'm much better than what it 1st looked like. First 2 days the pain was horrible, but last 2 it got pretty well and I might be released today or tomorrow. The chest pain that I'm feeling is just normal since I got myself hit on it pretty hard, but I haven't broken anything. I will just have to wait until it passes.

I gonna have to keep up taking some meds at home, but that's about it. This wasn't that bad after all.

Thanks everybody for the support, it helped a LOT!

Kaz32, Yog, Dyzzles and 9 others like this

Well good news, my scan results showed up and they are pretty good. I might be released even today or tomorrow. I haven't broken anything and in the end, I'm much better than what it 1st looked like. First 2 days the pain was horrible, but last 2 it got pretty well and I might be released today or tomorrow. The chest pain that I'm feeling is just normal since I got myself hit on it pretty hard, but I haven't broken anything. I will just have to wait until it passes.

I gonna have to keep up taking some meds at home, but that's about it. This wasn't that bad after all.

Huge relief to hear you're ok and now you have the proper excuse for being out of practice at LoL :P

Apex Spartan likes this

I feel like I have to be honest, I recognized the name because its one of the people who I dont completely agree with. With that said, hearing the news was still pretty shitty, were still fellow members of the AJSA after all. Unfortunately, such are accidents in life and even though I can relate to being hit by a damn car, it would appear that my situation wasnt anywhere near as severe as this. So just keep struggling to stay in the fight Apex, you can make it.

The AJSA are a hopeful bunch, were pulling for you...

In the AJSA, no one is left behind...

Wish I lived nearby. Would buy you a drink or two. Even if I'm broke right now, I'd still find a way to do it.

Ysnar and Apex Spartan like this

Wish I lived nearby. Would buy you a drink or two. Even if I'm broke right now, I'd still find a way to do it.

I would buy him a PS4.

Ysnar likes this

Damn, how about you both just move here then :D

Sure, as long as I can find a job over there that employs English speakers and I can crash at your place. :D

Also, since you're fine and all now (and we can start cracking jokes), I hope the crash didn't look something like this:

a1Ze6m6_460sa_v1.gif

Orpo likes this

I remember the first time I got into a motorcycle accident when I was still 11. The fucker ran right through me while I was walking. Thank God I only got a scratch on my thigh. Hurts but it's ok after a while.

Good to hear you're getting better mate. And good timing too! New games incoming, staring with the Walking Dead's final episode.

Apex Spartan likes this

good to have you back here. Stronger than before.

A little late to the thread, but having read through it I'm glad to see you're recovering well Apex.

Apex Spartan likes this

I'm a little late, sorry bout that. I wish you the best Apex. I'm glad your scans turned out pretty good. Make a full recovery and get well! If I could I would buy you your favorite food even if it was $10,000 per plate. (Couldnt afford it though..) I hope you are no longer in any pain. Best wishes!

Apex Spartan likes this

Well, good to hear you're doing better. Sounds like the experience sucked.

But now you have a large amount of jokes and sarcastic responses you can use! Such as : 

"Yeah, well you should see the other guy."

"Just a flesh wound"

"What? Was that it?"

"You think that hurts? Let me tell you a story..."

"I've had worse."

And so many more. Get creative with it. Laugh it off. And even though it's said that laughter is the best medicine, I'm sure the medicine itself isn't half bad.

Apex Spartan likes this

Apex is home recovering, thanks to all you guys for coming out in support, it shows this is one of the best gaming communities out there. I'm unpinning the topic now but don't let that stop you posting, Apex still needs our help while he's getting better.

Sorry for the late post, you need to get well soon brother. You're too awesome to be gone long! After all, you are ohana!

Apex Spartan likes this

I didnt see this till now and since it seems apex is doing better, i would just like to say this: I constantly preach that gaming has the potential be deeply influential and heal the world. It brings people together, makes us care for one another and puts aside nationalities, distance, race, gender etc. Pat yourselves on the back AJSA, as this forum is proof of this ideology. You all incarnate the true love that can be spread with gaming. You make me proud to be a gamer.