• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Clumsyninja

So what are you guys playing right now?

157 posts in this topic

I am playing some Pikmin 3 on my Wii-U, very fun game, and i missed the first two games os this is new to me. lol I heard the first two were fun as well. Loving my Wii-U right now, so many exclusive games to play, and i have more that i want to buy like Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. I am mainly a PC gamer, but i do like the consoles for their exclusives, and decided to go with the Wii-U first since it has the most exclusives out of the 3 consoles. I plan on buying the White PS4 Destiny bundle for my birthday (Sept. 10th), but i don't see me playing it to much since Infamous, and Killzone SF are the only 2 exclsuives on it right now, but Destiny will get me playing it for a bit although i plan on playing my Wii-U games more. 

What about you guys? 

I'm mostly focusing on Xillia 2 this week, but I'm also in the mood to play Desert Strike and Rocket Knight Adventures, so I'm gonna hopefully get at those if I can.  If not I guess I'll get to them next week.  Also, I hope you enjoy your Wii U and may I recommend, if you don't already own them or if you lack interest in the genres, Wonderful 101 and Shovel Knight.

Clumsyninja likes this

I'm currently finishing up MGR Revengeance, trying to decide if I want to try S ranking Revengeance difficulty. Probably not.

Considering going back to Dark Souls 2 for the DLC, but don't really feel too motivated since I got all the achievements (I know, I KNOW, I'm a terrible gamer).

Might try finishing Killer is Dead, since I seem to be on an action game kick. I'm really waiting for Ground Zeroes to be released on Steam though.

Clumsyninja likes this

I've been playing a lot of Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max on my PS Vita.  I'm looking forward to picking up the Destiny Bundle in Sep. and finally getting my first PS4.  Did any yall check out the Beta?  My PS3 died the day after the beta came out, it actually died in the process of downloading it lol.

Clumsyninja likes this

Dota 2 every now and again. Just finished Deadlight. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing which I got in a bundle alongside Deadlight. Must say, that Helsing game is damn boring, at least at the start. Also played some GoW 2. Fucking hated it. Terrible game. Other than those I just watch anime and/ or movies. Can't really afford to buy any new games.

I'm mostly focusing on Xillia 2 this week, but I'm also in the mood to play Desert Strike and Rocket Knight Adventures, so I'm gonna hopefully get at those if I can.  If not I guess I'll get to them next week.  Also, I hope you enjoy your Wii U and may I recommend, if you don't already own them or if you lack interest in the genres, Wonderful 101 and Shovel Knight.

Very cool, i always wanted to try out the Xillia games. I do want to buy Wonderful 101, and i definitly want to get Shovel Knight. I played a demo of Wonderful 101, and was tons of fun, so my next paycheck, or the one after i might get it. Just depends on how much money i have left after paying for things i need, and not want. lol 

DestinyDecade likes this

I'm currently finishing up MGR Revengeance, trying to decide if I want to try S ranking Revengeance difficulty. Probably not.

Considering going back to Dark Souls 2 for the DLC, but don't really feel too motivated since I got all the achievements (I know, I KNOW, I'm a terrible gamer).

Might try finishing Killer is Dead, since I seem to be on an action game kick. I'm really waiting for Ground Zeroes to be released on Steam though.

Loved MGSR, such an awesome hack'n'slash, although a few of the bosees made me rage (not badly, but i did get annoyed. lol). Soundtack for MGSR is awesome too. I have Dark Souls 2 on my PC, but my controller stopped working months ago, and i need to buy a new one so i can finish it.. (Yes i still haven't finished Dark Souls 2). I just can't play that games with a Keyboard and Mouse like most games.. My cousin just got some ring or whatever for beating the game without dying once.. Screw that,  i am nowwhere near that good at that series even though i did beat them. I don't think you are a bad gamer for trying to get acheivments, they bring in replay value into games you probably would give up on after beating. 

Haven't played Killer is Dead, might try it out sometime. 

I've been playing a lot of Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max on my PS Vita.  I'm looking forward to picking up the Destiny Bundle in Sep. and finally getting my first PS4.  Did any yall check out the Beta?  My PS3 died the day after the beta came out, it actually died in the process of downloading it lol.

That is cool, i tried playing Street Fighter, and MvsC, but i suuuuuuck at fighting games like that. lol Yeah, i am so excited to get my PS4 too finally, and play some more console exclusives. I do not have a PS3 anymore, so i do not know. 

Dota 2 every now and again. Just finished Deadlight. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing which I got in a bundle alongside Deadlight. Must say, that Helsing game is damn boring, at least at the start. Also played some GoW 2. Fucking hated it. Terrible game. Other than those I just watch anime and/ or movies. Can't really afford to buy any new games.

Sorry to hear that, hope you are able to get some new games that you are looking forward to. I still have no idea how to play Dota 2, or any Moba. lol I just get killed, and buy random stuff at the market or whatever. lol Gonna try to ge into it eventually. 

Torchlight 2 with mods.

- Combine them all (50 mods in one)

- Synergies

- Awesome classes reborn

- Torchfun the overhaul

- Epic Overhaul

- Far east Preview Pack

- Torchlight 2 Enhanced

- Storm Texture Pack

- Warrior Monk

- Kensei

Clumsyninja likes this

Sorry to hear that, hope you are able to get some new games that you are looking forward to. I still have no idea how to play Dota 2, or any Moba. lol I just get killed, and buy random stuff at the market or whatever. lol Gonna try to ge into it eventually. 

Welp, just turned down a job, so no games in the nearest future. And don't ask about the job. I'd want to talk about it, but I better shouldn't. At least not here.

Welp, just turned down a job, so no games in the nearest future. And don't ask about the job. I'd want to talk about it, but I better shouldn't. At least not here.

I am sorry to hear that, and i won't ask, it is none of my business. lol 

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare mostly but i'm playing Neverwinter and Super Meat Boy as well, kind of a messy time where i can't focus on games i'd like to play for more time.

Clumsyninja likes this

Ultra Street Fighter 4(360)..Mario Kats(Wii U) Monster Hunter(Wii U) Crisis 3(360)  

Right now, I'm playing: 

• Archeage
  • Battleblock Theater 
  • Divinity: Original Sin
  • Five Nights at Freddy's 
  • Jazzpunk
  • Shovel Knight 
  • Sniper Elite 3 
  • Team Fortress 2 
  • They bleed pixels 
  • Viscera cleanup detail

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare mostly but i'm playing Neverwinter and Super Meat Boy as well, kind of a messy time where i can't focus on games i'd like to play for more time.

Hope you can find the time to play more games, sorry you can't play as much as you want right now. Chivalry is a really cool game. 

Ultra Street Fighter 4(360)..Mario Kats(Wii U) Monster Hunter(Wii U) Crisis 3(360)  

Very awesome. Love Mario Kart 8, such a pretty, and fun game. lol I am horrible at fighting games though. Crysis 3 is also a very pretty game, but i couldn't get into the multiplayer much..Mostly because i just wasn't good at it. lol 

Right now, I'm playing: 

• Archeage
  • Battleblock Theater 
  • Divinity: Original Sin
  • Five Nights at Freddy's 
  • Jazzpunk
  • Shovel Knight 
  • Sniper Elite 3 
  • Team Fortress 2 
  • They bleed pixels 
  • Viscera cleanup detail

Whoa, that is a lot. lol Cannot wait to try out Divinity Original Sin when i have the money to get it. Heard a lot of good things about it. 

Unfortunately, I'm playing League of Legends.

Also finishing Deus Ex Directors Cut, and playing through a lot of shorter indie games.

Unfortunately, I'm playing League of Legends.

Also finishing Deus Ex Directors Cut, and playing through a lot of shorter indie games.

Why unfortunately? lol Do you not like it? Love indie games. 

Who's excited for the season finale of Telltale's The Walking Dead tomorrow? I sure am! :)

Who's excited for the season finale of Telltale's The Walking Dead tomorrow? I sure am! :)

I still need to beat last the episode. lol