• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Legerity

Definitely Need a Starcraft II Division!

17 posts in this topic

It would be so sick if we could get a Starcraft clan up and running with clan wars and such. Its not as popular as others, but still holds the place of best competitive RTS.

killerfatjoe likes this

Hey, I have Starcraft II and I'd be more than willing to join a league in the name of Joe. However, I haven't really played it that much, but if its cool to have someone who may not know too much, then I'll join.

Would love to get something together like that, maybe our own league? I'm not really that good at SC2 but love to play

I'm pretty bad at Starcraft II but, I would love to join on in and hopefully learn to play a bit better!

I'm in complete agreement with these, granted im not the best but im defiantly up for a guild of Joe

I'd definitely love to play with you guys.

I havent played in a while so i'm a bit out of touch (not that i was ever great but hey) if your looking for more player drop me a massage 

I love the game SC2, but i stopped playing the game online after having my ass kicked so many times.

Really need to inprove my game. Would love to play with some friendly players who can give me some tips and tricks.

Blizz battletag : Tshuvah#2647 add me if you like.

The AJSA clan already exists on EU, same for the group. Anyone feel free to join! Also more than happy to give some free lessons to anyone willing. I'm around mid/high Masters. Contact me through PM or in game messages. DaevionAmon.135

found the group, cant join 

Edit: just me being stupid..... found and joined ^^

Im an ex master player, now im on mid/high dia level as protoss because of inactivity. If the guild gets some leaders who can organize in-clan tournaments and clanwars, maybe i'll have enough motivation to start laddering again and to join you.

I love a good game of starcraft 2 (though i'm really bad at it :P)

It's been a while since i last played it, still need to finish the zerg campain

It is nice we have some SC2 players in the army we should gather and built up a nice community, it would be fun. My ID: Gunter 904