• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Menofwarfan.

Is there anyone here who still plays LOL?

29 posts in this topic

I want to know if there's still someone who's playing LOL. I want to play with fellow members of the Angry Army, so I want to know if there's anyone here who might be willing to play with me. 

We have several people that play. You are welcome to join me this thrusday for an inhouse game. It will be on NA servers and you will need to have an account in the NA region in order to play with us.

I do, but I only do AI now.

I'm done with pvp. Unless I have friends (or the AJSA) with me.

When are the inhouses? I know there was a thread (watch, it's probably pinned too), but I can't find it.

I do, but I only do AI now.

I'm done with pvp. Unless I have friends (or the AJSA) with me.

When are the inhouses? I know there was a thread (watch, it's probably pinned too), but I can't find it.

oh. Did you have any bad experiences with PVP?

We have several people that play. You are welcome to join me this thrusday for an inhouse game. It will be on NA servers and you will need to have an account in the NA region in order to play with us.

Hmm, getting a NA account when im on EUW? I'd have to start from zero. Dont you know any AJSA who are in EUW?

I don't know about EUW but I think FluffyZyKone might've been in EUW for some reason. There's also Apex Spartan (when he gets better) and his gurl fwiend. I think they're EUW.

And yeah. I did.

I don't know about EUW but I think FluffyZyKone might've been in EUW for some reason. There's also Apex Spartan (when he gets better) and his gurl fwiend. I think they're EUW.

And yeah. I did.

Well, you can tell it to me in PM if you want. Im always willing to share my bad moments with someone who has had the same problems. And to help out those people. 

oh. Did you have any bad experiences with PVP?

Who doesn't have bad experiences with PVP?

Also, I do pop on to EUW from time to time with Apex and Cherry, though I absolutely suck at this game (I'm a Dota 2 player at heart (2-11 AHRI BEST AHRI)) so there's that.

Who doesn't have bad experiences with PVP?

Also, I do pop on to EUW from time to time with Apex and Cherry, though I absolutely suck at this game (I'm a Dota 2 player at heart (2-11 AHRI BEST AHRI)) so there's that.

Well I know the feeling, dont worry :/ I felt like that at first, but well, eventually you just get good people, and play with them exclusively. And btw, im interested in playing with you guys. 

I'm still playing LoL on EUW Server. Though I don't really play PvP much excluding ARAM because of high pings and terrible LoL community.

You can add me, I'm ZabuzaYo and I play often and I'm on EUW.

I'm also going to try and make a account on NA. I know that I played BF3 on NA servers a lot and I had like 120 ping or so, I played GW2 on a American server nicely and I can play LoL with 100-120 ping decently well. SOL ME AND YOU GOING TO GET NA CHALLENGER! 

I just can't be bothered to get up to level 30 all over again just to play in NA :/

I just can't be bothered to get up to level 30 all over again just to play in NA :/

That's why we pay people to do that, silly.

Money solves everything.

Sol Omega likes this

You can add me, I'm ZabuzaYo and I play often and I'm on EUW.

I'm also going to try and make a account on NA. I know that I played BF3 on NA servers a lot and I had like 120 ping or so, I played GW2 on a American server nicely and I can play LoL with 100-120 ping decently well. SOL ME AND YOU GOING TO GET NA CHALLENGER! 

Oh thank you for the reply. I'll add you as soon as possible. But i still have to struggle to get to Ranked, still level 28 :D

Apex Spartan likes this

Oh thank you for the reply. I'll add you as soon as possible. But i still have to struggle to get to Ranked, still level 28 :D

Levels aren't a problem for me mate and I do enjoy teaching people as much as I know for my experience so feel free to add me and we play.^^

I still didn't get a notification. Did you add me?

im new to the AJSA, but not to league. I should be on later today. DeAtHGoDAzRaEL I look forward to playing with you all. NA servers

I still didn't get a notification. Did you add me?

thats weird. I did send a request :/

DId you recieve it?

Not sure, I'm not on my PC, I will check out tomorrow and accept you if you sent it. If you wish, you can tell me your in-game name so I will add you tomorrow just in case I didn't get the invitation. 

Not sure, I'm not on my PC, I will check out tomorrow and accept you if you sent it. If you wish, you can tell me your in-game name so I will add you tomorrow just in case I didn't get the invitation. 

I did send it again xD

Btw, its Thunderhawk

If anyone is looking for someone to play with in NA region than add me, my tag is VincentGK. Just add me if you're looking for some help or just a fun game.