• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sol Omega

Give me an anime

214 posts in this topic

Rurouni Kenshin

Never finished Samurai X/Macaroni Kenshin.

I stopped watching around when bandages dude who catches on fire was introduced or whatever.

It was pretty good from what I can remember. Good ol' 90's anime.

Advice, stop after bandages dude dies. Btw, in case u forgot, he was voiced by Steven Blum ;)

Sol Omega likes this

Hyakka Ryouran.

Let's see what you think of that one. :D

Samurai Girls...

Looks... like what I would imagine anime girls as samurais.

Never watched it.

Maybe it's for the best.

To be honest, I'd give it a meh score.

To be even more honest, I'd want to see DemonColt's opinion of it......

Elfen Lied was awful.

District 9 is better.

Sol Omega likes this

Okay, if Hyakka Ryouran is out of question, then how about Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova? :D

It liked the art style but the rest was bleh. As for Aoki had a good start but then it felt dragged on.

One anime that I seem to never forget was Blood-C. Damn Bunny Blenders

It liked the art style but the rest was bleh. As for Aoki had a good start but then it felt dragged on.

I suggest you watch Blood+ then. It's quite alright. But the ending for Blood-C was rather, well, gruesome.

I suggest you watch Blood+ then. It's quite alright. But the ending for Blood-C was rather, well, gruesome.

Watch Blood: The Last Vampire.

Not the live action one.

Liked the story and overall feel? Continue on with Blood +

Feel like it could've had more violence and bullshit? Continue with Blood: C. If you watch Blood: C, watch the Blood: C movie afterwards. Please.

I could go on about this, but I'm currently in a very poor mood.

I will say this, they're both disappointing to me. On the one hand, Saya is a school girl with weird amnesia. Doesn't really become good ol' bad ass Saya. On the other hand, I have to sit through fucking ditzy moe uguu school girl Saya just to see her go fucking old school Saya... but by the time that happens, the series is over. To top it off, it has plot holes and inconsistencies that are so obvious, it made me think the anime was of poor quality. But, by the end of the series, it all makes sense. But the damage has already been done.

Guess which is which.

Watch Blood: The Last Vampire.

Not the live action one.

Liked the story and overall feel? Continue on with Blood +

Feel like it could've had more violence and bullshit? Continue with Blood: C. If you watch Blood: C, watch the Blood: C movie afterwards. Please.

I could go on about this, but I'm currently in a very poor mood.

I will say this, they're both disappointing to me. On the one hand, Saya is a school girl with weird amnesia. Doesn't really become good ol' bad ass Saya. On the other hand, I have to sit through fucking ditzy moe uguu school girl Saya just to see her go fucking old school Saya... but by the time that happens, the series is over. To top it off, it has plot holes and inconsistencies that are so obvious, it made me think the anime was of poor quality. But, by the end of the series, it all makes sense. But the damage has already been done.

Guess which is which.

Seen all of the above mentioned. Don't remember much of Blood: The Last Vampire, though.

So... you didn't like Case Closed, or no to the idea?

You appear to have gotten bored of giving long and proper pseudo-reviews. :D

Been busy.

Been busy.

I know what you mean. Have been working for four days straight from 10:00 - 21:00, can't keep my head straight anymore. Well, I say four, fourth day is still ongoing at this point. Tomorrow I get a day off and then again back to work. Meh. Haven't got the time for anything anymore.

With that said, here's one for you speak about when you have time:

Nisekoi

D-Frag

I kinda hope they bring out a second season. I just want more romance in my anime with a proper conclusion!

I'm so lonely.

the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya

This topic has been inactive for almost half a year and the topic creator was banned long ago so i recommend not posting here.

the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya

Haruhitouch4.jpg

This topic has been inactive for almost half a year and the topic creator was banned long ago so i recommend not posting here.

we-can-rebuild-this-thread-we-have-the-t

blaqfire likes this

we-can-rebuild-this-thread-we-have-the-t

I agree. We could turn this old dusty thread into a hotspot for discussing anime... assuming it doesn't get locked for some reason >->