• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Samzoix

Kootra (Of the Creatures) SWATTED LIVE ON STREAM!!!

11 posts in this topic

From reddit. I feel so bad for them. After all the time of making sure no one knew how to find them (Aleks hiding business cards with the address) the news just puts their building address out there. It knly takes one idiot with their address to make it horrible for the rest of us. First it's a SWAT team, then it's pizzas, then it's people just those true creepy fans who think "Hey I live near there and I love them, I'll drop by and say hi."

Also I hope this doesn't ruin their reputation with the building owner. It's sick if they lost this office due to this. Also if they lose this office for being swatted, other office building owners won't want that person in their building either. I just hope this all dies out, and doesn't get worse, so I can continue to watch my favorite groups on youtube.

People who do this need to be caught and prosecuted. It isn't funny, no one's laughing, whoever did this is a complete dick. I hope nothing happens to the creatures, one of my favorite group of gaming YTers. 

Also this is why I'm hesitant to do YT. I'm not sure if I'd gain a following or not, but if I did. Let's say I get 200k subs in a few months. This sack of shite has been doing YT for over a year and only has 300 subs, so he's pissed and jealous for whatever reason. One day I'm streaming Counter-Strike and he hacks my personal information, posts it on 4chan, and Swats me. That would suck all sorts of ass.

I truly feel bad for Jordan and the Creatures, hope people stop doing this.

Puntosmx and ProfessorOaked like this

Swatting is just a troll fad, once enough time passes this will stop and another troll fad will begin. 

Well, let's just hope that the person who made the call has a good, long laugh while doing a dime to twenty in prison, after having to pay for the SWAT deployment. 

Puntosmx likes this

Swatting is just a troll fad, once enough time passes this will stop and another troll fad will begin. 

Its more than just a "troll" fad. Its freaking dangerous and puts peoples lives on the line. They actually had to close down 2 schools and multiple neighborhoods bc of this incident. Thank god everyone is ok in the end. But who ever does this can go get their asses raped in prison.

I wish police makes sure to track the trolls and lock them down for a while.
It goes beyond trolling, it's idiotic to have to resort to this kind of fake calls to compensate for lack of skill.

Still waiting for a known streamer to get shot by some trigger happy cop.

Still waiting for a known streamer to get shot by some trigger happy cop.

Already blaming the police for a hypothetical incident? Christ, this mentality needs to stop. I mean in this instance for example the police were told there was a shooter who had already killed people and vowed to kill more. The SWAT team have no idea what the individuals in the building are like and due to the information they have been given they have to assume the worst.

Let's say for example that the dude they arrested moved his arm towards his belt when they entered the room. Now put yourself in the mind of the cop, you've been told that there is a shooter who has already killed poeple and is going to kill more, you then see a suspect move his arm towards his belt just as you breach the room. You simply have to assume he is reaching for a weapon.

Now of course cops are not always right and trigger happy people do exist but to pin the blame on the cop before an event has even happened is just stupid. Blame the damn hackers, not the people trying to protect you & me.

Already blaming the police for a hypothetical incident? Christ, this mentality needs to stop. I mean in this instance for example the police were told there was a shooter who had already killed people and vowed to kill more. The SWAT team have no idea what the individuals in the building are like and due to the information they have been given they have to assume the worst.

Let's say for example that the dude they arrested moved his arm towards his belt when they entered the room. Now put yourself in the mind of the cop, you've been told that there is a shooter who has already killed poeple and is going to kill more, you then see a suspect move his arm towards his belt just as you breach the room. You simply have to assume he is reaching for a weapon.

Now of course cops are not always right and trigger happy people do exist but to pin the blame on the cop before an event has even happened is just stupid. Blame the damn hackers, not the people trying to protect you & me.

And there's police officers who shoot black people on sight for no good reason but an "assumption" with no actual reason. Specifically the missouri incident, black underage kid left the shop, police comes and says "Hands up" (He explained that he thought the kid stole something from the shop with no actual backing behind his reasoning. Shop clerk didn't call for the cops or anything either.) the boy raises his hands, and after that the police shot 6 bullets killing the kid. Witnesses from the scene actually said that the kid DID have his hands up (They were empty.) and that he stood still. This was flatout murder, but I do wonder what the Police officer was doing. I personally think the reason for all those uptight police officers is simply cause everyone in america has a gun and you never know when you find a bullet in your head (I'm strongly against that.). I'm pretty sure that this wasn't the case with the Missouri event (Just a racist bastard most likely.).  Think what would've happened if he hadn't heard the swat coming in and he was pulling up his belt or anything related to having his hands near his waist. Or what if he panicked and suddenly stood up moving a hand in a slightly strange angle (Which might've ended with police shooting a reactionary shot.). People being killed that easily is not right. An reactionary shot that ends up killing an innocent person should get a person instantly fired. For example there have been cases where people with physical or mental disorders have been killed just cause a cop freaked out and shot him dead.

I think the gun situation in America is not a healthy situation for a society to be in. But anyway more on topic.

I really hope that the guy who sent in the swat gets tracked and thrown into prison. And I really hope this becomes an example for this to stop. For example a guy named "swifty" has had to live with that for a long ass time. And even had a few death-threats. But at some point it became a bit too serious and reported the death-threat to the police with the guys ingame name. It turned out it was a 14~ year old kid and that kid was in serious shit. This stuff will continue until some people have been made into examples of what might/will happen.

Puntosmx likes this

That's just fucking low, these people are just gamers what kind of a cunt abuses the law just to ruin a simple game between people? Should be heavily fined for wasting police time at the very least because this could have gone horribly wrong. No matter what people say to me over the internet I never go so far as to try and get them killed, fucking psychopaths give gamers a bad name.

You guys let me know if anyone tries this shit on you, at Bitcointalk we know how to deal with the kind of stupid assholes who try to hide behind the internet to attack other people, even scammers aren't safe :P just ask Mark Karpeles, thought he could hide from the community and run off with his millions but now he's in court.

Guys don't discuss the politics of guns and police whilst in this topic please, the forum is no place for those types of discussion. Swatting is both dangerous and idiotic and I think we all want to see the back of it.