• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Lord Kesharq

Lord Kesharq 1v1 championship for September

24 posts in this topic

Ok welcome all to my next championship. After the pretty successful 4th championship am planning on holding another one this September.

The layout of this championship will follow my nornal 1v1 championship style, in that there will be groups 2+ groups of 4  players, with the top two players from each group going into the next round where they will battle it out with the winner and second place from the group next to them. Again a point based system will be used to decided who go into the next round from each group with the lowest scoring players knocked out each round until there is only 4 players left standing.

The last 4 players will then batter it out for first and second place. Any players that draw on points will play a best of 3 knock out matches to see who goes into the next round/final, also the final will be a best of 3 games between the top two players to decide on the winner.

As last time there will be a prize for the winning player of between  5.00 euro prize of 875 RP (subject to change depending on my then current cash income, if at the day of the championship i can afford a bit more then i may be offer a slighty higher prize or a prize to second place)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES

1) Players from unranked level 30 up to gold 1 may enter this championship (Do not enter and then complain about unfairness cos u got beaten by a gold player, by signing up you are accpeting the fact that you will be playing against players of any rank no matter what level you may be)

2) Games will be played out on the Howling Abyss map and will be done in blind pick mode.

3) Games will last until either one player surrenders or a player destorys the other players nexus.

4) No drop outs please.....If you are thinging of signing up then please ONLY do so if you are sure you can make it, i cant begin to explain how stressful it is for me/the admins when players drop out like a hour before and we have to rush to try and find replacement players, so i ask you, please make sure you will be free for the day(s) that the championship takes places. If you cant make it then please dont waste my time. If for any reason a player signs up but then has to drop out due to personall reasons/reasons outside of there control then i can forgive them this once however try not to do it a hour or two before the start of the champinshop as in this case i resever the right to get annoyed lol.

5) players that wish to record there games and or screenshot them may do so.(If anyone should do this then please send me copys of the screens or videos, i will upload them to either a youtube channel set up speically for the championship or to blogs such as here for people to view).

6) No rudeness, players that flame or are not respectful to other players will be punished, the type of punishment is decidedable by me or another admin as we see fit, repeated offecives will result in a ban and you will also be banned from all future championships. (friendly banter is allowed just keep it PG 16 and under)

7) Have fun, at the end of the day these are ment to be fun, and a way to bring some fun back into a game which sufferes badly from a toxic comunity atm, the sole reason for me doing these is to have fun, meet new people, and maybe learn a few things from other players (while also maybe picking up a nice bit of RP, and who does not like some free RP).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The starting date for this championship will be next month with round 1 starting on the night of the 19th of september, with round 2 being held on the 20th, should we not have finished by the end of the 20th then the final will be played out on the 21st of september.

Sign ups for players is  open and stay open till the midnight on the 18th of september. We currently have 10 players signed up with another 6 maybes which am waiting to hear back from, so there are still plenty of spaces left for people to sign up!.

Championship start times for the 19th will be 11pm UK time/ 12PM GMT +1, the 20th will be 10pm UK time/ 11PM GMT +1 and the 21st 10pm UK time/ 11PM GMT +1

OH and this is a EUW championship just encase anyone else didnt noticed the UK times lol. Sorry for missing out that bit of info and ty to the people who pointed that out.

(Friendly reminder that this all depends on player turn out, i resever the right to cancle this championship at anytime should player turn out be too low)

Atm we have 7 people signed up to his already lol, but 0 from AJSA, come on guys!

I'm interested.

Cool man, drop me a add in game and i will sign you up. Also come on Apex and Cherry! am expecting you two! (have places saved for you both :P )

Cool man, drop me a add in game and i will sign you up. Also come on Apex and Cherry! am expecting you two! (have places saved for you both :P )

Haha give me one or 2 more days just to see, if I will be available. ^^

Haha give me one or 2 more days just to see, if I will be available. ^^

Lol ok man no problem, hope you are free, need you to repersent the AJSA admin team again! xD i believe you have unfinshed business from the last championship to deal with ^^ (in case ur not sure what i mean, i mean as in you had to drop out in the simi final, now ur time to reclaim what could have been yours!)

Lol ok man no problem, hope you are free, need you to repersent the AJSA admin team again! xD i believe you have unfinshed business from the last championship to deal with ^^ (in case ur not sure what i mean, i mean as in you had to drop out in the simi final, now ur time to reclaim what could have been yours!)

Yeah I couldn't come sadly, I just had some personal issues and I wasn't really focused. 

Yeah I couldn't come sadly, I just had some personal issues and I wasn't really focused. 

Dw man, you dont need to explain it to me again :), like i said at the time it was fine, and that issues were more important than the championship.

Apex Spartan likes this

Dw man, you dont need to explain it to me again :), like i said at the time it was fine, and that issues were more important than the championship.

Thanks for understanding^^

This is why I will not sign up instantly, I need some time to see if I'm going to be 100% free on the day of the championship^^

Thanks for understanding^^

This is why I will not sign up instantly, I need some time to see if I'm going to be 100% free on the day of the championship^^

^^ its not a problem, and dw, i will save u a space then so if you want to join you can.

^^ its not a problem, and dw, i will save u a space then so if you want to join you can.

Now I feel special, ty xD

i am in to stand my title defence :D

xD I look foward to seeing your battles for defence of your title good sir ^^ (and should you win again, at least this time we wont have the silly RP gifting delay crap to deal with for your winnings !).

xD I look foward to seeing your battles for defence of your title good sir ^^ (and should you win again, at least this time we wont have the silly RP gifting delay crap to deal with for your winnings !).

did you get a respond by riot, so the RP are not to be paid by you? :)

Oh I wanted to let you know Kesharq, I will not be able to join in this tournament. I'm still not 100% sure, but don't count on me so don't keep a place for me because I will be quiet busy next few weeks. :c

Oh I wanted to let you know Kesharq, I will not be able to join in this tournament. I'm still not 100% sure, but don't count on me so don't keep a place for me because I will be quiet busy next few weeks. :c

Damn, am sorry to hear you wont be able to play (well looking like it). Maybe next time hey man

2 weeks left guys to decided on if u wanna try your luck or not ^^, still plenty of spaces left for more people to join should they want to.

Currently on 13 defo players and 5 maybes, aiming for at least 20 players in total.

1 week left guys! hope you are all ready and looking foward to it, there is still places left open to anyone undecided yet to sign up, and u still have time to spare.

4 days left guys! groups are being picked on the 18th! tho you can still join up till the 19th (any late joiners will be put right into a group with a space, you will not be randomly placed) there are still spaces open to people should anyone else wanna sign up.

RP prize ;) win now and help get the new champion before he comes out, also what better way to celebate the World championships!.

YO guys! tomorrow is the big night, round 1 of the championship begins at 11pm! played may still sign up till all day of the 18th until midnight but will not but put in any group that is not filled.

Currect Groupings are as follows:

Group 1                          Group 2                 Group 3                 Group 4              Group 5
 FizzInMyJeans             predatorslayer        MalikMerhi21       fantasies20122
  Morgomir1                   Demolibium           xXscizorXx97            ShanoPile
   Brackner                       ALviK98                  Athlex
Mai Sawaguchi               Andystfu5           Unleash Draven

As long as there are not last minute drop outs these are the groups as they stand.

Games will be played in this order

Group 1

FizzInMyJeans v Morgomir1
Brackner v Mai Sawaguchi

FizzInMyJeans v Brackner
Morgomir1 v Mai Sawaguchi

FizzInMyJeans v Mai Sawaguchi
Morgomir1 v Brackner

Group 2

predatorslayer v Demolibium
ALviK98 v Andystfu5

predatorslayer v ALviK98
Demolibium v  Andystfu5

predatorslayer v Andystfu5
Demolibium v ALviK98

Group 3

MalikMerhi21 v xXscizorXx97
Athlex v Unleash Draven

MalikMerhi21 v Athlex
xXscizorXx97 v Unleash Draven

MalikMerhi21 v Unleash Draven
xXscizorXx97 v Athlex

Top two players from each group will go though to the next round on saturday (20th), if there should be a tie in points then the tied players will play an extra game with the winner going though to the next round.

I just got the new computer and I'm testing out the wi-fi adapter. If it doesn't work fine while playing LoL I will let you know.

I just got the new computer and I'm testing out the wi-fi adapter. If it doesn't work fine while playing LoL I will let you know.

Thats fine man ^^ ty for replying here as i was starting to get worried lol as id not seen u online in a few days and couldnt remind you lol

Championship cancalled due to REALLY low turn out. Sorry everyone

After the fail of this months championship, i  have decied there will be no more championships now for a few months, maybe not until xmas hoildays as it seems people cant garentee to be able to turn up anymore for the time/date of these championships even at weekends lol. So i will no longer be holding these monthly championships, they will only be held  during major EU hoildays and even then things like turn out will still effect them.

(aka am not going to host them if there is less than 8 people for turn out like there was today - todays total turn out was 6 players out of a signed up 18 defos and 9 maybes, and out of those 18 only 2 were from the defo signed up group...major let down here lol).

To those that did turn up, thank you for showing up and for your understanding towards the cancelling, hopfully we will be able to make up for it next time.