• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Apex Spartan

Well, that was fun.

21 posts in this topic

Well that was fun.

I have to say thanks to mrfool and your new Game Officer fellow Muddlet science or...Muddy-chan...for teaching me to play DOTA 2.

Although mrfool was naughty and kept on killing us while we were trying to learn, but Muddy-chan did his best and I did manage to score some kills and I don't even know how.

Overall it was pretty fun and I just want to say thanks for both for giving your time to try and teach me although I will be honest with you and just say I still don't know SHIT! :D

But it was still fun so I will give this game a try more often I think and sometimes I might play for fun alone or whatever.^^

Still, thanks to both one more time and good luck on the Fields of Just...wait what...how do you call the battlegrounds in the DOTA 2?

No problem! was fun :P

We just call the battlefield....the battlefield. It doesn't really have a name. We just say "GL WITH DOTA CYKA NUB BLYAT" or something along those lines.

Sundaecat and Apex Spartan like this

It was a ton of fun! Sorry for the initial rampage, I went to farm for the second-half of the game so you guys had the time to learn though! :D .

Would love to see you around here more often Apex, would be a great addition to our little community Guild.

Muddy-Chan and Sundaecat like this

Or you could just take Glados' word on it and call it as it is, A forest with or a field with a creek running down the middle of it and a lair of a cursed ugly(or actually a novelist turned ugly from the stress :P) Anyways sounds like you had alot of fun :) gj to muddlet and Mrfool :D 

mrfool and Muddy-Chan like this

It was a ton of fun! Sorry for the initial rampage, I went to farm for the second-half of the game so you guys had the time to learn though! :D .

Would love to see you around here more often Apex, would be a great addition to our little community Guild.

Well if I keep on playing the game more often and I get better, get some game knowledge, I will definitely keep on coming here more often to share and learn something. :D

mrfool and Sundaecat like this

I don't really understand the Jungle in League, but it's pretty simple in Dota 2 once you play a few games of it. We also have some incredibly fun heroes to jungle with...such as this guy:

Apex Spartan likes this

I don't really understand the Jungle in League, but it's pretty simple in Dota 2 once you play a few games of it. We also have some incredibly fun heroes to jungle with...such as this guy:

LOL WTF

LOL WTF

It's a custom game, modded stats and such. But it's still pretty funny :D

It's a custom game, modded stats and such. But it's still pretty funny :D

Oooooh lol, I thought it was real O.o

Oooooh lol, I thought it was real 0.o

The radius and duration isn't that fucking big, the effect is. Anyone caught in that AoE is stuck there for 5 seconds (or however long the black hole lasts, max 5 seconds I think). It's the best AoE lockdown in the game (Since it goes through BKB).

Sundaecat likes this

League jungle is pretty easy too. If you're mana dependant get the blue buff AKA big bad rocks. then get sum wolvies or rude dudes and get dat red buff. Don't forget to steal the shit out of the enemy junglerino!

That's as much as i know about League jungle, played like 30 matches before the log-in screen stopped showing itself after i pressed play and couldn't play league anymore. Damn Rito has to make everything cheap as heck.

League jungle is pretty easy too. If you're mana dependant get the blue buff AKA big bad rocks. then get sum wolvies or rude dudes and get dat red buff. Don't forget to steal the shit out of the enemy junglerino!

That's as much as i know about League jungle, played like 30 matches before the log-in screen stopped showing itself after i pressed play and couldn't play league anymore. Damn Rito has to make everything cheap as heck.

Well that is the basics of the jungler, there is a lot more to it.

It's all about properly timing your jungle, knowing when your camps will respawn, when Drake will respawn, Baron, keeping those places under vision so that you can see, if the enemy team tries to take them, invading the enemy jungle, knowing how and when to gank and so much more^^

Plus I just hate the role and is boring to me and anything that's boring to me, I have no either will to learn and I will feed till I die. 

It's all about properly timing your jungle, knowing when your camps will respawn, when Drake will respawn, Baron, keeping those places under vision so that you can see, if the enemy team tries to take them, invading the enemy jungle, knowing how and when to gank and so much more^^

Plus I just hate the role and is boring to me and anything that's boring to me, I have no either will to learn and I will feed till I die. 

I'd definitely say it's easier to learn how to Jungle in Dota 2. I've no idea what your champs are like after they have their jungle farm but Dota 2 has some pretty godly heroes to come out of a jungle with farm.

There's Enchantress, Queen of Fucking up Right Click Heroes

There's Ursa, Incredible gank potential if you get a blink

Let's not forget the Man Himself, Axe. Manliest of the manly heroes.

Just a few examples

I'd definitely say it's easier to learn how to Jungle in Dota 2. I've no idea what your champs are like after they have their jungle farm but Dota 2 has some pretty godly heroes to come out of a jungle with farm.

There's Enchantress, Queen of Fucking up Right Click Heroes

There's Ursa, Incredible gank potential if you get a blink

Let's not forget the Man Himself, Axe. Manliest of the manly heroes.

Just a few examples

Ursa isn't exactly a good jungler. He's pretty bad at it imo, got no sustain. Axe can do it decently if he's got RNGesus on his side.

Enchantress tho, very scary fucking Jungler before BKB comes out. So basically scary jungler all the time in Pubs.

You dumbass. <3 We already have timers for dragon, Nashor, red and blue buff. And the small camps... Who cares about them, lol. And those ganking rules are the easiest rules.. Like... Enemy laner pushes -> perfect gank. Or if you can dive, let your laner push the lane and try a lane gank (works only on top and bot). And the builds are... Well. Your normal build for your champ + the jungle item (Lizard, Golem, Flare, Wraith). And counterjungling isn't really necessary. The only "hard" thing about jungling in League is to know if your champ needs early pressure (Level 3 ganks and stuff) or if you need your Ultimate Ability for good ganks (Example early pressure: Vi; "I-don't-Gank-Without-Ult": Warwick).

And uhm, back to DOTA! I don't know if the problem was that I'm too used to League or that I picked a hard champ or that I just sucked but seriously... I had no idea what was going on. I just did something and then I was dead. Always. I even had problems with lasthitting, lol. But don't worry, Muddy (or should I call you Sona? ;p), you were a great teacher. I'm just a dumb student! xD

Muddy-Chan likes this

You dumbass. <3 We already have timers for dragon, Nashor, red and blue buff. And the small camps... Who cares about them, lol. And those ganking rules are the easiest rules.. Like... Enemy laner pushes -> perfect gank. Or if you can dive, let your laner push the lane and try a lane gank (works only on top and bot). And the builds are... Well. Your normal build for your champ + the jungle item (Lizard, Golem, Flare, Wraith). And counterjungling isn't really necessary. The only "hard" thing about jungling in League is to know if your champ needs early pressure (Level 3 ganks and stuff) or if you need your Ultimate Ability for good ganks (Example early pressure: Vi; "I-don't-Gank-Without-Ult": Warwick).

Like I said, that's jungling in a nutshell. And take a jungler who mains jungle vs someone who plays it occasionally and you will see the difference.^^

It's like saying ADC is all about farming and just poking and then getting kills or that supporting is all about protecting your ADC and constantly warding. It all sounds ez pz, but it's all different when you really want to master it. You dumbass <3

As for DOTA 2, Drow Ranger is boring as fuck! :(

Like I said, that's jungling in a nutshell. And take a jungler who mains jungle vs someone who plays it occasionally and you will see the difference.^^

It's like saying ADC is all about farming and just poking and then getting kills or that supporting is all about protecting your ADC and constantly warding. It all sounds ez pz, but it's all different when you really want to master it. You dumbass <3

As for DOTA 2, Drow Ranger is boring as fuck! :(

If you want a better right click hero try Bloodseeker. Fantastic hero for punishing people's mistakes and incredible snowball potential. He also has some of the most fun skills on a carry. Oh and he's pretty much a rocket on 2 legs.

Example Below:

To clarify a little more, his passive removes the speed limit and increases his movespeed for every enemy  on the map below 50% hp. He also can see anyone on the map who is below 50% HP.

mrfool likes this

To clarify a little more, his passive removes the speed limit and increases his movespeed for every enemy  on the map below 50% hp. He also can see anyone on the map who is below 50% HP.

Below 30% hp = sees through invis.