• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Alexander452

Interstellar marines soon with coop

7 posts in this topic

So a teaser has just been announced for interstellar marines 

Teasing us about the coop that is gonna be in the game.

Now the question is what we are gonna be against

And my theory is Landsharks :D

You may be confused 

Here is a teaser 

although older than the coop teaser it is confirmed that the landsharks are gonna be in the game.

It is not confirmed yet if they are in the first coop update, but they will be in the game

You can sign up at their website http://www.interstellarmarines.com/

And if you want you can buy the game on steam although still in early access but with somewhat frequent updates.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236370/

Oh and they are an indie developer team from Denmark (because GO Denmark :D)

And as they say:FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME

Heyyo,

TBH? Been waiting for the campaign portion of Interstellar Marines for a long time. The multiplayer is ok, but it was the campaign that peaked my interests long ago when I pledged to the game. Glad to see it's finally coming around. :)

Heyyo,

TBH? Been waiting for the campaign portion of Interstellar Marines for a long time. The multiplayer is ok, but it was the campaign that peaked my interests long ago when I pledged to the game. Glad to see it's finally coming around. :)

I have also been waiting for a while, but rather they had fixed what they could before moving over to the campaign and coop. As they have done. 

I am glad to see another Marine here trying to get this game known. The co-op is looking amazing and I know I cant wait to play this game. 

Link to IM Forum Page: http://www.interstellarmarines.com/forum/threads/id/4003/

Alexander452 likes this

I've had my eye on this game for a while but have been waiting for more updates to be released before I purchase. Now might be a good time for me to do so. 

I am glad to see another Marine here trying to get this game known. The co-op is looking amazing and I know I cant wait to play this game. 

Link to IM Forum Page: http://www.interstellarmarines.com/forum/threads/id/4003/

Just trying to get a good game out to the crowd :)

I've had my eye on this game for a while but have been waiting for more updates to be released before I purchase. Now might be a good time for me to do so. 

If you're having doubts then wait a bit, it's still in early access for a while so no rush (yet)

I love what they have so far as well. They have come incredibly far with everything.

The multiplayer is okay, and I have had my fun moments in it, but it was the campaign that peaked my interest. I'm excited about that.

The graphics are beautiful, except no rain is visible when you take your helmet off... :/

Sound is amazing.

Overall it is shaping up to be great.