• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

SgtRoss

SgtRoss reporting as ordered!

143 posts in this topic

Oorah Sgtross. Served 4 years in the corps. 2 years in a base unit in Japan that felt like I was slamming my head into a brick wall then 2 years with 8th esb. One tour in Iraq. 0613 construction wireman. Look forward to possibly gaming with you in the future. Semper Fi

God bless you for your service. This only goes to show that gamers can be real life heros too.

Thank you both from joining the community!

'Sup?

Hey there Sgt! 

Looking forward to assassinate people alongside you I guess.....(even though I like blowing shiet up) :)

It'll be an honor working with you.

Thank you for your service to our country and to all the other soldiers here.

Hello my first day here before I play any games I want to learn about the community I have respect for anyone who has served in the military.

would like to say high as well SGTRoss, as well to all else present. I am a SGT as well in the Army, at five years now, I have one deployment to Afghanistan. I am currently a 11B (infantry) looking forward to having fun with all. 

Its actually really cool to see community mangers trying to get to know there community, And i happen to love it.

Commander Shepard or The Grey Warden, Now Thats The Real question

Hello my first day here before I play any games I want to learn about the community I have respect for anyone who has served in the military.

Thank you, we appreciate it very much.

would like to say high as well SGTRoss, as well to all else present. I am a SGT as well in the Army, at five years now, I have one deployment to Afghanistan. I am currently a 11B (infantry) looking forward to having fun with all. 

Awesome, good to see a fellow combat vet. around here.

Its actually really cool to see community mangers trying to get to know there community, And i happen to love it.

Commander Shepard or The Grey Warden, Now Thats The Real question

We certainly try, no matter what people think about us or how we run things, we are here for the community and for gaming.

...Commander Shepard for sure.

Welcome to the AJSA SgtRoss :)

Sgt nice to meet you it will be an honor to fight beside you one day on the field

Just joined the army and hoping to support u whenever I can!

Good evening,

I am SgtRoss of the AJSA Council and I would like to welcome you all to the Angry Army. I was not told to come here and introduce myself, but in my opinion it is a common courtesy to the troops to do so.

To give a little background on myself, I started gaming right around when the first Doom came out and really got into online play with the release of Quake and Ultima Online. I came on to the competitive gaming scene around 98-99 with Starsiege: Tribes when TWL and OGL ladders were just babies. Since then I have been a huge fan of MMOs and FPS's.

I have been married for over nine years and I served six years in the Marine Corps infantry as a 0341 (infantry mortarman, 60mm mortars to be specific), with multiple deployments including MEUs and one to Afghanistan. I was in 1/5 Charlie company and 1/23 Alpha Company for those six years in a weapons platoon, except for deployments where we generally were turned into a rifle platoon.

I was promoted to Sergeant in 2011 during my third month in Afghanistan, thus my name SgtRoss, which is a direct reflection of reality, I am a Marine Corps Sergeant named Ross.

I have been real life friends (I live down the street from him) with our Lord Commander AngryJoe for many years now and since my return from active duty a couple years ago, have become more and more involved in our friendship. I have been working behind the scenes with him to get this community off the ground for this reboot, so now, here I am as one of your council members.

I look forward to meeting every one of you and can't wait to see you all on the battlefield.

Victory or Death!

Picture taken of me from my gunner on our MRAP during a dismounted patrol.

attachicon.gif402e6e98-d320-4453-ae88-c9e8fbec2d96.jpg

Semper Fidelis brother

- Sergeant Hicks USMC, 2007-2013

Good to see you here greeting nobodies such as myself. I have watched joe for about a year and a half now, and as a result watch both of you on twitch. I joined for the reason of playing destiny with the community. I hope to see you on the battlefield Guardian.

God bless you for your service SgtRoss! Did you by chance stop by a base at Hawthorne? Look forward to playing with you!

Aloha

Justin

Welcome Sgt Ross it always good to meet a solider that serve his country look forward to seeing you in game have a wonderful day