• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

XxDex-starrxX

I just met Kratos in his first game and Spoilers.

8 posts in this topic

He's a jerk who sold himself to ares and got his family killed. He will not care about who he harms until he gets his revenge I remember he had to sacrifice one guy to get through to the other side. I thin its challenge of Hades, All I have to say is he's an inconsiderate jerk and I wish him nothing but death.

Well no one said that you should like him

Yup agree with this.

Part of Kratos character is that he is supposed to be like a classical Greek tragic hero. (or Anti-hero if you will)

Most of this means taht he basically cannot recognise the fact that his own actions cause his problems and it's his own hubris that eventuually leads to his downfall.

Kratos is massively selfish- and really does not care about anyone but himself - by the end of the God of War trilogy you realise how far this takes him and the lengths of his disdain for others. He's a very differnt sort of character to a lot of video game heroes but I would definitely agree that it's hard to sympathise with him when he just basically kills people who just happen to be in his path.

Alexander452 likes this

That should be how everyone feels about him, that's pretty much how he is supposed to be viewed.

I now understand that they didn't intend the players to like him but that guy is brutal.

I now understand that they didn't intend the players to like him but that guy is brutal.

Just wait til GoW3.

I'll give you a hint: L3 + R3.

johnythehero likes this

Just wait til GoW3.

I'll give you a hint: L3 + R3.

That moment will follow me forever haha. The games are good and there are SOME moments where you can really see how messed up he is on the inside. I haven't played them in a bit but if possible I HIGHLY recomend playing them in Chronological order and not the sequence that they came out in.

brutal? Watch the Deathbattle between Shao Khan vs. M.Bison. When they talk about Shao Khan's Powers you see Shao Khan ripping Kratos appart with his bare hands. Or the Death Battle between Kratos and Spawn. Spawn just owned him big time.