• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

wisbin

Lets build a new AJSA dojo, join us!

105 posts in this topic

Wow, is the AngryJoe Dojo making a comeback?

Wow, is the AngryJoe Dojo making a comeback?

The Clan has a few members and the Dojo is well built but is not as active as I hoped. Maybe we will have more active members in the future.

Hey! I'd like to join if I still can! I'm still low level and don't know how clans work, but I've been playing a lot lately and wanna help anyway.

IGN is Draconic_

Hey the Angry Army is Coming back? interresting, would bve good to tag along.

IGN: The_Sharp_Demonologist

I'm looking for the AJSA guild Too. Please invite me. Rainbowhawk1993.

Broken_Exodus is my in game name, I have been looking for AJSA clan for quite some time please invite me as well.

Guys, get ready!!! U16 is coming on the 20th. 

the hype is real.

We should prepare for the raids and PVP.

A way to communicate in-game would we essential for the raids.

I'm still rather new to the game, don't know how much help I can be as of yet. But It's a lot of fun and can see  myself sticking to this game. IGN: WelcomeToHavoc wouldn't mind joining you guys and maybe learning how to be of help. 

I would like to join. i've done everything i could solo and reached the point where i need a dojo to get better equipment. i tried making my own clan and noticed that you need forma for all rooms. since I don't plan to spend money in this game collecting all that would take me forever to collect on my own. so please let me join.

IGN: kiro880

I guess i will just post my IGN here as well since there is no activity on the recruitment thread

IGN- Cryptium 

I would like to join as well ign is futurecoin153

i'm on vacation , new clan inv will come in a week .. sorry for the delay i don't have a way to inv you sooner !!! 

In-game is Demonbane775 (Surprisingly) I'd love to hang with the AJSA in my favorite Robotgirl Robot ninja game!

Hi!

New to the AJSA just wondering if this is the place where I would join up for the ps4 clan or if there is one?

Hi!

New to the AJSA just wondering if this is the place where I would join up for the ps4 clan or if there is one?

774f2c4410.png

Nope, sorry, man. Don't know if there's a PS4 clan, you might wanna try checking under the PS4 forums for that. 

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/forum/31-playstation-4-vita/

So... I decided that I wanted to get on Warframe again... if this dojo is still going then I don't mind joining. T-this is for the PS4 version right??

Agian could someone please invite to the PC warframe clan my name is diveclocker