• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Nya`

Which platform(s) are you getting Destiny on?

Which platform(s)?   31 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform(s)?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

60 posts in this topic

This will be good information for people in the community so they can gauge what platform they want to get the game on based upon how many people are or who will be getting it on what specific platform(s).

Some like myself are no doubt torn between two platforms such as the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4, this may help you make a decision.

In case anyone's missed it, or was wondering; The AJSA will be Officially supporting Destiny on both PS4 and Xbox One, including some cross platform competition.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/21952-official-destiny-information/

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/20980-official-destiny-information/

PC??? lol

It's not coming to PC unfortunately or this would have been a no brainer for me.

GiraffeOverlord likes this

Neither. Don't care much for online games. Not to mention I don't have PS+, so getting this game won't make sense.

I may get it later on if I decide to get PS+ for a while.

ps3 for me. I don't have any reason to buy a ps4 yet.

Neither ones are listed how about adding PC instead? Surely  Bungie has to do something whit that 500 mil instead of using it mainly on Consoles.

ALL HAIL THE PC MASTER RACE!

Careful where you speak those words. Since we don't know if your being a rude or just joking as many won't take kindly to it. If it's a joke then alright then.

Back on topic i'll be getting it for the PS4 I got the standard edition and now trying to pay the rest for the expansion pass. And other PS4 guys out there I hope to see you on the field.

At launch day I will be playing destiny on 360. Somtime near Christmas I will be getting the ps4 + destiny bundle to get that smexy white ps4. Iam looking forward to kicking some ass with my brothers and sisters of the Ajsa on ps4

likes this

At launch day I will be playing destiny on 360. Somtime near Christmas I will be getting the ps4 + destiny bundle to get that smexy white ps4. Iam looking forward to kicking some ass with my brothers and sisters of the Ajsa on ps4

Can't wait to have you with us.

If I ever do get it, it'll be on PS4.

I am disappointed (but hardly surprised) to see the PC community attempt to troll this thread even though the console community never do such things to you. A strangely fammilar feeling.

Anyway, I'm getting the XBox One version and my brother is getting the the PS4 version, so I'll probably play at bit on both, but mostly XBox.

I am disappointed (but hardly surprised) to see the PC community attempt to troll this thread even though the console community never do such things to you. A strangely fammilar feeling.

Anyway, I'm getting the XBox One version and my brother is getting the the PS4 version, so I'll probably play at bit on both, but mostly XBox.

Well lets not jump to that yet. Maybe these guys are just joking around a bit with the master race and so on. Sadly since it's the internet we don't know how people mean things unless it's obvious.

It's not coming to PC unfortunately or this would have been a no brainer for me.

From what I've heard they're releasing it on the PC but later, this is becoming a common tactic to force people to get consoles so that they go out and buy the game for an early release, too bad I'm not the slightest bit interested in Destiny because I just know I'm going to be disappointed by it.

ALL HAIL THE PC MASTER RACE!

Careful where you speak those words. Since we don't know if your being a rude or just joking as many won't take kindly to it. If it's a joke then alright then.

Back on topic i'll be getting it for the PS4 I got the standard edition and now trying to pay the rest for the expansion pass. And other PS4 guys out there I hope to see you on the field.

NO!!!!!  Insinuating that PC gamers are superior in a manner that parody's a fascist and tyrannical dictatorship that's responsible for a world war and genocide that killed millions of innocent men, women and children purely because of race, nationality and/or religious belief is NEVER ok and it sure as hell isn't funny.

On topic:  As my brother already said I'll be on PS4 but I will be able to dip in on the XBox One version from time to time.

NO!!!!!  Insinuating that PC gamers are superior in a manner that parody's a fascist and tyrannical dictatorship that's responsible for a world war and genocide that killed millions of innocent men, women and children purely because of race, nationality and/or religious belief is NEVER ok and it sure as hell isn't funny.

On topic:  As my brother already said I'll be on PS4 but I will be able to dip in on the XBox One version from time to time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Once I finally get the money (or somehow a lucky Christmas gift) I will get this on PS4. It looked amazing on PS3 and I can't wait to see how it looks on the next generation!

Has a PC version actually been confirmed or is only rumour spawned from wishful thinking?

Has a PC version actually been confirmed or is only rumour spawned from wishful thinking?

The latter, but someday it could be the former...someday.

The latter, but someday it could be the former...someday.

Joking aside, I hope so, but I think it will be a very long time.

What was your point on that? Just wondering cause i'm confused.

What was your point on that? Just wondering cause i'm confused.

My point is that it's not or at shouldn't be acceptable to run this "Master Race" gag because of how disgustingly insulting it is when you really think about what it means and represents.

What if someone was reading a thread full of this crap who happened to be Jewish?  Or someone of German descent who is a bit sensitive about it of which there are many?  They might not say anything but trust me they wouldn't be laughing to say the least.