• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Nya`

Which platform(s) are you getting Destiny on?

Which platform(s)?   31 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform(s)?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

60 posts in this topic

My point is that it's not or at shouldn't be acceptable to run this "Master Race" gag because of how disgustingly insulting it is when you really think about what it means and represents.

What if someone was reading a thread full of this crap who happened to be Jewish?  Or someone of German descent who is a bit sensitive about it of which there are many?  They might not say anything but trust me they wouldn't be laughing to say the least.

You're adding an absurd connotation to the "PC Masterace" saying which doesn't exist, I'm sorry but that is ridiculous...

I have to say I find strange that the PC gamers stand up proudly and declare themselves members of the "Master Race" given what the term means for everyone else.

I'm actually with crab on this one. I don't know if they say it out of blind ignorance, or stupidity, or maybe I'm overreacting and reading to much into it, but they're still making themselves look really arrogant.

Either way, people who that aren't showing themselves in a good light.

Mr_E_Meatshield and Crazycrab like this

I have to say I find strange that the PC gamers stand up proudly and declare themselves members of the "Master Race" given what the term means for everyone else.

I'm actually with crab on this one. I don't know if they say it out of blind ignorance, or stupidity, or maybe I'm overreacting and reading to much into it, but they're still making themselves look really arrogant.

Either way, people who that aren't showing themselves in a good light.

Like I said to your "twin brother", you're implying an absurd connotation which has absolutely zero relevance to what this means.

By the way I got temp banned off the Star Citizen forum for making that joke so no wonder, some people seriously need to get over themselves, I'm not surprised you can't say anything without offending anybody anymore because people read way too fucking much into what someone is saying.

people read way too fucking much into what someone is saying.

I could not agree more, it's ridiculous.

Like I said to your "twin brother", you're implying an absurd connotation which has absolutely zero relevance to what this means.

I'm not implying there's a connection, I just think it's a strange way to present oneself.

However, if you to discuss what YOU are implying with the "twin brother" remark I'd be happy to DC85.

I'm not implying there's a connection, I just think it's a strange way to present oneself.

However, if you to discuss what YOU are implying with the "twin brother" remark I'd be happy to DC85.

I was ban evading because my original ban on this account was unwarranted, Damion and Seph looked into it heavily and came to the conclusion I already knew, I was banned improperly and without justification, and as such it was reversed. So that got dealt with, I wasn't simultaneously acting like I'm two different people.

But that is another discussion...

By the way I got temp banned off the Star Citizen forum for making that joke so no wonder, some people seriously need to get over themselves, I'm not surprised you can't say anything without offending anybody anymore because people read way too fucking much into what someone is saying.

You were banned off the Star Citizen forum for making that arrogant, insulting, anti-Semitic and deeply unfunny joke.......  Good.

You say people read to mutch into it, I say you don't read far enough.

There's only one response I ever need for someone who blatantly accuses me of being a racist/Nazi for no reason:

....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·´ ............\..............( ..............\.............\...

People like you are why censorship exists.

You were banned off the Star Citizen forum for making that arrogant, insulting, anti-Semitic and deeply unfunny joke.......  Good.

You say people read to mutch into it, I say you don't read far enough.

"PC Masterace" is not "anti-semitic", that is why connotations exist like I've been saying this entire time, words can have different meanings... You know what, I am sick of your "brother" and you coming into threads team tagging a topic and derailing them to the point of no return, I'm reporting both of you and I suggest others do the same...

It's passed the point of ridiculousness...

Seems like they're one of those typical hypersensitive people that like to make a melodrama out of absolutely anything that I really hate to be honest. I don't give a shit about them posting just as long as the moderators don't side with them I learned you shouldn't do that kind of reporting abuse because it doesn't solve anything or let people speak freely.

Accusing people of racism on the internet seems to be the new Nazi because Nazi was too ridiculous before, I remember when even the U.S Congress went through a phase of calling everyone they hated Nazi's lol.

All I want is to talk about this game and who is getting it on what platform, one person made an obvious joke about the PC Masterace and for god only knows why specific people spiraled it into a racism and antisemitism discussion. The connotation for what PC Masterace means is clear, it's always been clear, the fact that this conversation has completely degraded to this point is a sign that people need to lighten up and stop intentionally misreading things, they're out to start trouble.

Recoveryanonymous and Gone too like this

"PC Masterace" is not "anti-semitic", that is why connotations exist like I've been saying this entire time, words can have different meanings... You know what, I am sick of your "brother" and you coming into threads team tagging a topic and derailing them to the point of no return, I'm reporting both of you and I suggest others do the same...

It's passed the point of ridiculousness...

Well I was doing nothing of the sort, so go right ahead.

lol well, fuck this forum already seen how this is going to play out judging by the reaction on the Star Citizen thread I made, I actually had hoped to become a part of this community but considering the ban hammers are clearly ready to be out in force for the tiniest infractions, I'm out, see ya! Have fun talking about Destiny!

Pc.

Yes, it's coming ta that platform too

Any idea when? I can't find a estimated date.

All I want is to talk about this game and who is getting it on what platform, one person made an obvious joke about the PC Masterace and for god only knows why specific people spiraled it into a racism and antisemitism discussion. The connotation for what PC Masterace means is clear, it's always been clear, the fact that this conversation has completely degraded to this point is a sign that people need to lighten up and stop intentionally misreading things, they're out to start trouble.

Well you know I didn't meant to do that at first. Seeing pc master race stuff on the web doesn't bother me but here in the AJSA i'm sure there are some who can get out of hand or people taking it too seriously. My initial comment was meant as a warning in case that would happen. 

Any idea when? I can't find a estimated date.

Like the other guy said maybe middle or late 2015. Give the console guys some time with it while they work on the PC version. That's what i'm thinking they're doing.

We have quite of handful of good AAA games that are coming at 2015 that will keep us  busy until Destiny launches on PC am not in a rush for Destiny or hyped for it.

It's unlikely to come out for PC, if you're really interested you might as well get it for either console right now.

My point is that it's not or at shouldn't be acceptable to run this "Master Race" gag because of how disgustingly insulting it is when you really think about what it means and represents.

What if someone was reading a thread full of this crap who happened to be Jewish?  Or someone of German descent who is a bit sensitive about it of which there are many?  They might not say anything but trust me they wouldn't be laughing to say the least.

I guarantee you, thousands of jews have read the PC master race joke by now, I'm half Ashkenazi myself and know it's just a harmless joke. You make it sound as if Jews weren't gamers which is actually more "offensive" than the joke itself lol.

At least Lethn went away, guy was an asshole.

Crazycrab likes this

waiting for it to come to PC

not a Master Race kinda guy or anything but if it can be modded then it would be worth the wait, and i don't want to pay people so i can play online, graphics can be better, connection can be better, eta. 

Ich bin kein Rassist

likes this

I will be getting this for xbox one. Even though they said console exclusive, the word exclusive seems to always mean timed nowadays. If Destiny comes to PC, I guarantee it won't happen at least until the Sony timed-DLC has expired and is available to xbox (fall 2015 at the earliest), but may come out around the holidays or spring 2016.

I was ban evading because my original ban on this account was unwarranted, Damion and Seph looked into it heavily and came to the conclusion I already knew, I was banned improperly and without justification, and as such it was reversed. So that got dealt with, I wasn't simultaneously acting like I'm two different people.

But that is another discussion...

I can confirm they are 2 different people as I have spoken to both of them over xbox live at one point back when Shagger used the kinect mic and you could hear and talk to everyone in the room. Kinda ends the discussion on that...

Crazycrab likes this

I can confirm they are 2 different people as I have spoken to both of them over xbox live at one point back when Shagger used the kinect mic and you could hear and talk to everyone in the room. Kinda ends the discussion on that...

I don't know how you think that in any way "ends the discussion on that".. Have a friend over, friend acts like "brother", "brother" now exists in your mind...