• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

JoeGuyMan

Who is more badass Master chief or Commander Shepard?

162 members have voted

1. 1. Master chief or Commander Shepard

• Master chief
    • Commander Shepard
    • Cannot decide they're both too badass to pick!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

86 posts in this topic

I would have to say master chief because well hes a badass space marine with the power to kill wave after wave of alien enemies that come his way.

It has to be Shepard. Master Chief is a legend on his own as well, but Shepard is a regular human. He doesn't have Spartan armor, training or all that God knows what they are putting into Spartans. Okay, Shep might have got some extra things after Cerberus put him back together, but he still is a human, not a Spartan and a human saving a galaxy is much more badass, then a Spartan saving the galaxy. 

It has to be Shepard. Master Chief is a legend on his own as well, but Shepard is a regular human. He doesn't have Spartan armor, training or all that God knows what they are putting into Spartans. Okay, Shep might have got some extra things after Cerberus put him back together, but he still is a human, not a Spartan and a human saving a galaxy is much more badass, then a Spartan saving the galaxy. 

^

This

Maybe Shepard because it's rare that gender swapping is so highly praised.

I don't really know. Shepard has like N7 training, which in ME is the most elite training available to humans and further from that, fighting alongside aliens with different skills that teach Shepard a thing or two. Not to mention Shepard can also be any other class, so he/she can be a biotic & tech powers which doesn't in my opinion make him a normal human saving the galaxy. In fact, he's anything but regular and is on the same level of augmentation that Master Chief is.

as far as bad ass space marines go you cant find better then these two both save the galaxy and kick a whole lot of ass while looking bad ass both have amazing storys and backgrounds but if i had to pick master chief would be my pick both fought enemy's you couldn't imagine    

Masterchief because he deserves it for all the crap his been through ( imagine a mass effect fps.. hmm..)

Commander Shepard is the ultimate badass.

Shepard.

I love the chief i really do! but shepard is just better he has a BADASS squad and not just marines who follow him and die! shepard gets the girls! (liara)  B) and the boys! (Garrus). Shepard is just better and more badass! it was hard to decide but shepard is better 

Oh yeah and FEMSHEP BEST SHEP!

I don't really know. Shepard has like N7 training, which in ME is the most elite training available to humans and further from that, fighting alongside aliens with different skills that teach Shepard a thing or two. Not to mention Shepard can also be any other class, so he/she can be a biotic & tech powers which doesn't in my opinion make him a normal human saving the galaxy. In fact, he's anything but regular and is on the same level of augmentation that Master Chief is.

Well not all the shepards are like that some just are just a regular soldier who kicks ass

My vote is on chief. He's single handedly repelled the covenant and prometheans....shephard did the same i guess but chief just seems more badass imho

Commander Shepard gets all the alien chicks. Guys too if that's your sort of thing :P

Commander Shepard is Commander Shepard. I mean, "when i find myself in times of trouble, Commander Shepard comes to me, killing all the repears, let him be"

My vote goes to him

Commander Shephard. Throughout the game you bond with the characters and you're own Commander Shephard. Halo is just has lots of pew pewing and not enough story. Both are good series' though.

"But no matter what scars you bear, whatever uniform you wear, you can fight like a Krogan, and run like a leopard, but you will never be better then commander shepard"

How is this even a question? Master Cheif is lugging a ton of armor pretty much all the time. He's survived an uncountable amount of explosions along with like 5 falls from the atmosphere. In terms of badassery MC takes the cake, in term of being an actual fleshed out fucking character, of course Shepard wins.

I don't know Shepard is pretty badass, but Master Chief man... he's just so crazy. My vote goes for 117