• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

WITHASTICK

Destiny Events Information (Updated 9/23/2014)

11 posts in this topic

The Crucible Challenge Cross-Platform Event

Our next event will be PvP oriented within the Crucible! Each team will consist of six players lead by Withastick on the PS4 and Doshka17 on Xbox One. For three hours, those chosen to lead the charge will battle it out. At the end, The percentage of wins/loses will be calculated for both teams. The team with the highest percentage will be declared the winner, and score the next point in the competition.

As of this moment, we are accepting volunteers to be apart of each of these teams. To do so, you must send a message to the following officers.

Withastick for PS4

Doshka17 for Xbox One

All names will be put into a pool, and be chosen by lottery. We will be accepting names until the of FRIDAY THE 26TH. Saturday we will announce those who have been chosen.

The event will take place on SUNDAY THE 28TH @ 3:00 PM CENTRAL, 4:00 PM EASTERN, 1:00 PM PACIFIC, AND 9:00 PM GMT. Please volunteer only if you know you can make it and be there for the entire event.

PlayStation Community Events

Game Nights throughout September will .feat Destiny. Learn more of Game Nights @ http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/21010-game-night-sept-6th-the-last-of-us/ 

Share Me Destiny will send you across the Galaxy to find the perfect picture. Lean more of Share Me @ http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/21009-share-me-sept-9th-16th-destiny/ 

Well guess I'll try and do this with a Titan class. Sounds like it could be fun. Though I also hope leveling isn't as easy as it was in the beta and alpha or else getting to level 20 will be way to easy.

I'm in college right now and have a part time job with it, so I doubt I'll make it to lvl 20 during launch week but I'm going to try either way. 

I should make it to level 20 in launch week considering I have taken a week off work to play the game. Not sure about been the first though I will be happy just to get there.

Yo, ill make lvl 20 1st on ps3 for AJSA! but I won't record. to lazy to figure it out though. :P I might make a TV screenie with phone and post it here.

I will send the link as soon as i finish uploading my video, its fine if it's not the 19-20 level up right? As long as i show i reached lvl 20 right? (I am Dark_Adell/ Aion the god of eternity, i don't know what it shows in my name)

Meh so im not the first,here are my spectacular last moments in PvP at which point I levelled up as well to 20 :)

God this site is horrible for uploading pics and videos I always have to paste in a link to facebook and put it on there.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152417993063763&l=533856789808694770

I will join the crucible event this Sunday but I will have to leave promptly as soon as the last match is over as I'll have to get up early for work in the morning.

Is anyone able to do a raid? Really struggling to find 5 players to do one with. Ps4 name is Nova-Avenger-