• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Apex Spartan

League Of Legends - Coaches/Students (EUW & NA)

26 posts in this topic

I'm going to be honest, I've peeked a lot into the DOTA 2 section to see how the forums are organized and I stole this idea from them so I decided we could do the same here. I know that we have few players who are still leveling and still learning the basics of the game and they could probably use some help and this is why AJSA is here.

If you are interested in helping new players to LoL who are part of the AJSA, feel free to reply here with your summoner's name or you can send me a PM so I will add you to the coaching list. Once you are added into the coaching list, any new player who browses through here can add you and ask you to coach/help him. We've had few guests joining League of Legends from our fellow DOTA 2 guild and that's Muddy and mrfool although they just play casually from fun, but you guys could still need some help.^^

Also anyone else who is new to the game, interested in maining some roles, learning the basics or more advanced stuff, you can reply here, add me or anyone else who is willing to coach, contact us in-game and we will help you. Now, I will start first so if you are interested in coaching, add the following info like this:

COACHES (North America)

Summoner name: Séph

Region: NA

Main Role: Top/Jung (S4)

Hours in-game: Played since launch

Extra: I have mained every role at some point while playing lol over the past few years. My only requirement is that you be in teamspeak. I may not be the best lol player but, I can definitely help you understand the fundamentals and why things are done they way they are done.

Summoner name: VincentGK

Region: NA

Main Role: All Rounder.

Hours in-game: Played since open beta of the game with a several breaks in between.

Extra: I do not really play competitively, that's why my rank is not so high, even though I played a lot. But I'm willing to impart what I can to people who are willing to learn.

Summoner name: Ravenkitsune

Main role:  Mid

Hours in-game: ...a lot. (started playing at the beginning of summer and play at least 10hours a day and 24hours every saturday. I tried to calculate it but i got a head ache so heres my attempt lol)

Summoner Name: Retributiøn

Ranked: Diamond V

Main Role: Mid/Jungle

Hours In-game: Season 1

Extra: I'm pretty much well experienced in every role and have a lot of knowledge of the game ie, champions, meta. itemization, tactics, and shot calling. You can ask me a question about any LoL stuff.  You can send me a request on LoL or message me on the website here, for voice communication we can use the community teamspeak.  I'll try my best to help out any way I can  :)

COACHES (Europe West)

Summoner name: ZabuzaYo (ApexSpartan)

Region: EUW

Main role: Support/ADC and I play lots of AP carries. As a lower tier player I can help lower tiers so don't expect any high level super plays/tips from me to show you however I can get you into basics of all lanes and some advanced stuff for mid lane, ADC and support plays.

Hours in-game: About 700-800 hours

If you are interested in coaching, you can reply to this thread like I did above so that new players who come here, can get your info, add you in-game and contact you. I will keep this thread up to date, once you reply, I will copy paste your info and put it here in the OP.

As for students and players/members looking to learn about the game, add the following information:

STUDENTS (North America)

Summoner name:  StickyChief

Rank/Level: Level 10

Preferred role: Can only play Garen currently.

STUDENTS (Europe West)

Summoner name:  Humorousone

Region: EU

Rank/Level: Level 12

Preferred role: Any role on bot. I can play support, although i'm not a very good. I've only had a try at Ashe, garen, and a handful of other champions so far.

This way, you can either add a coach if you are willing to learn or people willing to teach can add a student.

Hopefully this way we get more members playing, interested in the game and get the whole community here a little more active.

As I've said, once you reply, I will add your info to my OP here so nobody has to browse through the thread later.

Muddy-Chan and okito like this

Damn't, I KNEW WE SHOULD HAVE COPYRIGHTED THE DOTA 2 POST.

Apex Spartan likes this

VincenctGK has requested me via PM to add him in the coach list. We have our first coach for NA. (:

Glad to be here people. Right now I'm on my summer break from college, so if you want some extensive coaching, now is the time. See you in the game!

Apex Spartan likes this

Summoner name: Séph

Region: NA

Main Role: Top/Jung (S4)

Hours in-game: Played since launch

Extra: I have mained every role at some point while playing lol over the past few years. My only requirement is that you be in teamspeak. I may not be the best lol player but, I can definitely help you understand the fundamentals and why things are done they way they are done.

I've added okito as well into EUW coaching list. That amount of hours tho xD

If you guys wanna get good in EUW, let me go and just go bother okito...HE IS DIAMOND!

okito likes this

One of our newest additions to the League roster actually found this thread on Google while she was looking for a coach for EUW :o

We famous guyz!

I have to keep this thread up to date so if anyone doesn't have time to coach or can't take it too serious, please PM so I can remove you.

This goes for EUW and NA.

I once offered advice to an obvious new guy on a character i knew really well.

Worst experience ever. Suffice to say, my age and the use of drugs were in question.

Apex Spartan likes this

Summoner Name: Retributiøn

Ranked: Diamond V

Main Role: Mid/Jungle

Hours In-game: Season 1

Extra: I'm pretty much well experienced in every role and have a lot of knowledge of the game ie, champions, meta. itemization, tactics, and shot calling. You can ask me a question about any LoL stuff.  You can send me a request on LoL or message me on the website here, for voice communication we can use the community teamspeak.  I'll try my best to help out any way I can :)

I could teach, But I feel like I'd be terrible at it. 8D Maybe when I get out of Bronze.

Apex Spartan likes this

Okito has left coaching due to school matters so I removed him off the list.

okito likes this

Can I get some help in League. The only champ i can really play decently is Garen lol. Got League in November, and at level 10. Haven't been able to play in the past weeks though, and not being able to learn any other champs effectively for PVP has put me down :(

Apex Spartan likes this

I will put you in the student list in my first post so any coach in NA can help you out. Also feel free to add some of the couches above already in-game and ask them for help.

What is your in-game name?

That's great and my ingame name is stickychief.

That's great and my ingame name is stickychief.

Added you into the students list. :) 

Feel free to add some of the coaches from NA that I added into the start of the thread, add them in-game and see if they are willing to help you out.

Sorry I didn't know if capitilization in summoner name mattered. If so my legitimate IGN is StickyChief, and will do :)

I'm Humorousone on LoL. I'll be on once my games have finished reinstalling, and i'm up for playing some games.

I will add you today when I get on.

Preferred role: Any role on bot. I can play support, although i'm not a very good. I've only had a try at Ashe, garen, and a handful of other champions so far.

Apex Spartan likes this

Since I'm the only coach in EUW in AJSA I will do it. I haven't seen you on though lately. :S

well its been more than a year know and i am thinking of maybe getting back in league I am EU    Inot96