• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jitterdoomer

This channel needs to disable the comments section.

19 posts in this topic

There are a lot of hatred and fanboyism towards his latest Destiny video right now and also there are times that people will comment that he/she will unsubscribe from Angry Joe's channel or insulting him for being lazy, corrupt, and immature for not giving reviews, that way which would create more drama on Joe's point of view like in his Twitter post:

https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/status/507626569855021056

https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/status/507626357359001600

https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/status/507626710984953856

https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/status/507627648084738049

(Props to Commander Cartman for the links)

So we need to ask Joe to disable the comments like PewDiePie or TotalBiscuit did in order to make the channel more safer and cleaner to our fans so that we can get what they want as long we can shut our fans up to keep whining or insulting him on his YouTube videos.

Faravahar1200 and Arch like this

There are a lot of hatred and fanboyism towards his latest Destiny video right now and also there are times that people will comment that he/she will unsubscribe from Angry Joe's channel or insulting him for being lazy, corrupt, and immature for not giving reviews, that way which would create more drama on Joe's point of view like in his Twitter post:

https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/status/507626569855021056

https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/status/507626357359001600

https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/status/507626710984953856

https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/status/507627648084738049

(Props to Commander Cartman for the links)

So we need to ask Joe to disable the comments like PewDiePie or TotalBiscuit did in order to make the channel more safer and cleaner to our fans so that we can get what they want as long we can shut our fans to keep whining or insulting him on his YouTube videos.

Or put anything AJSA related in the AJSA Community Channel, and leave everything else in the Angry Joe channel. This is not going to get better if Joe keeps this up, and I feel that turning off comments just makes it worse.

I do see comments that do berate him for posting this, but I also see comments that criticize Joe in a respectful and mature manner.

Faravahar1200 likes this

Just ignore them man it doesn't matter what they write towards angry army when Joe and others do their best for angry army  . ;)

Just ignore them man it doesn't matter what they write towards angry army when Joe and others do their best for angry army . ;)

Seriously, this applies to all youtube comments. The system is biased so that the comments with negative feedback rise to the top, giving a false impression that the majority of comments are negative. Just ignore them and move on.

People just want to vent about whatever, it's more about being heard than it is about delivering a message. Disabling comments might do a little to cut down on the volume, but most will just move on to twitter, or facebook, or here, or anywhere else they can get an audience.

Arch likes this

Seriously, this applies to all youtube comments. The system is biased so that the comments with negative feedback rise to the top, giving a false impression that the majority of comments are negative. Just ignore them and move on.

People just want to vent about whatever, it's more about being heard than it is about delivering a message. Disabling comments might do a little to cut down on the volume, but most will just move on to twitter, or facebook, or here, or anywhere else they can get an audience.

This right here, its why TotalBiscuit and Pewdiepie have disabled their comment sections, TB does a good video on why he disabled them. The youtube comment section has gotten worse over the years thanks to google's idiocy. The problem is you can't moderate it at all and they are total chaos, but that just stems from the fact you can't trust most people with this amount of freedom and re-enforces the need for groups of people with the ability to maintain order in civilization. The youtube comments are not civilized, they are a vacuum full of chaos and whinny assholes.

I would love to start reviewing Nintendo games myself but not entirely sure i want to deal with the massive amount of BS that comes along with it.

I would love to start reviewing Nintendo games myself but not entirely sure i want to deal with the massive amount of BS that comes along with it.

You'll get content id issues and DMCA's from Nintendo. They don't like to have footage of their titles on YT.

Arch likes this

You'll get content id issues and DMCA's from Nintendo. They don't like to have footage of their titles on YT.

They have lightened up on the DMCA and content ID stuff recently BUT Oh they went beyond that bullshit, now they have an "affiliate program" aka give us some or your internet monies. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/28/nintendo-announces-affiliate-program-for-youtube-lets-play-creators

If i did YT stuff it probably be just reviews and not let's play which would be shielded from this kind of BS under fair use law.

Just to point out, Joe as stated clearly via Twitter that he does NOT want to disable comments regardless of how childish and stupid comments get. His reasoning is simple...he still loves reading the good and constructive comments that the "normal" viewers give. So he chooses not to ignore those such as yourselves because ignorant people flood his comment section.

Joe might engage in an argument with someone but he picks his battles and it's usually for a cause he has strong beliefs in. But he completely ignores all the trolling and hate, which is pretty much my best advice for the rest of you. Take a gander at all the negative comments, but just don't read into them or take them seriously...Joe sure doesn't. Good to see you all backing up Angry Joe, warms my heart that the AJSA think rationally.

Glaice, Kaz32, Jitterdoomer and 1 other like this

As someone else said, the youtube comment system is crap. It works on 'discussions'. SOmeone leaves a comment that people disagree with. It gets a few replies saying the commenter is an idiot, then the commenter replies back to them. This starts a stupid conversation about everyone;s mothers, and youtube puts the comment chain because people keep leaving comments in it.

You'll also notice the original comment has a lot of likes. These are people that are just as dumb as the people that leave the stupid comment, and then the comment ends up on 'top comments' list.

Whenever you scroll down to the comments, immediately change the filter to all comments, cause then you can actually see the decent comments.

I agree with Joe's stance on this though, there;s no point. All you have to do is click all comments, and it's back to normal.

Bimpy782 likes this

Just to point out, Joe as stated clearly via Twitter that he does NOT want to disable comments regardless of how childish and stupid comments get. His reasoning is simple...he still loves reading the good and constructive comments that the "normal" viewers give. So he chooses not to ignore those such as yourselves because ignorant people flood his comment section.

Joe might engage in an argument with someone but he picks his battles and it's usually for a cause he has strong beliefs in. But he completely ignores all the trolling and hate, which is pretty much my best advice for the rest of you. Take a gander at all the negative comments, but just don't read into them or take them seriously...Joe sure doesn't. Good to see you all backing up Angry Joe, warms my heart that the AJSA think rationally.

He should read our comments too if he can. Sure he can find good comments on youtube, but most of them are just stupid messages. Here there's not that many, and are mostly constructive and supportive.

like others have said on here dont read those things most of them are nothing but trolls

Joe likes to interact with his fans. The problem with the internet is that a lot of people forget that the content creator can do whatever it is they want. It's their channel. If you like what's on there, then great. If not, well watch something else and wait for him to make something you like, or just leave. They also don't seem to know that on average, Joe's still on par with the amount of reviews that he does yearly, if not more this year.

People bitching about reviews don't know that most of the summer, Joe was in a bunch of conventions out of town and even out of the country if I'm correct. He hasn't had the time to work on anything much at the time. Heck, he's not even home right now according to his twitter.

Kaz32 likes this

Joe likes to interact with his fans. The problem with the internet is that a lot of people forget that the content creator can do whatever it is they want. It's their channel. If you like what's on there, then great. If not, well watch something else and wait for him to make something you like, or just leave. They also don't seem to know that on average, Joe's still on par with the amount of reviews that he does yearly, if not more this year.

People bitching about reviews don't know that most of the summer, Joe was in a bunch of conventions out of town and even out of the country if I'm correct. He hasn't had the time to work on anything much at the time. Heck, he's not even home right now according to his twitter.

This is pretty much what I think too. I understand he's busy so I'll just patiently wait for new videos. It'll come.

this... is the internet, people wil bitch about anything there is. that doesnt mean you have to silence them and with them everyone else. there wil always be an few rotten apples, dont judge the rest on the behaviour of them

Still you gotta see their point too.  Lets not forget they are fans of joe too not just somebody that happened to find that one vid them commented on it sbout his lack of reviews.

People seem to ignore the fact those ppl complaining are actually part of the AJ community and the fact that the complaints keep piling up shouldnt be ignored.

We can all agree the reviews are lacking.  Infact vids of any type from Joe seem to be pretty slim at the mo.  IMO these ppl have a right to complain just they need a better manner to do it in. 

Think of it this way its like a time share that sees perfect but when you have spent alot of your time on it it turns out to be a bag of shite and you feel let down. 

I missed the old Youtube comments where they have an ability to flag negative and spam comments while a positive comments may show up on top, thanks to Google + merger, they completely murdered it and now the trolls will spam nonsense or sarcastic comments and up voted it.

I think disabling comments in general is stupid because comments are well...what they are titled COMMENTS so even if a person is negative thats there opinion and just disabling the comments wont really do anything. if he does decide to those trolls would just come over and start commenting on the forums it wouldnt really make much of a difference