• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jitterdoomer

Can Angry Joe review survival horror games that he played this year? (Except for PT)

16 posts in this topic

Around next month before Halloween starts at October 31, will Joe able to review Survival Horror games that he played this year as a Halloween treat to our fans?

Why not man? He will gave us a scare factor on whether you get this game or not. Besides, Joe played any horror games and he didn't review it.

I find it unlikely due to time constraints when it comes to shooting and producing full reviews. That being said, I'm sure he'll play some relevant games on stream.

Around next month before Halloween starts at October 31, will Joe able to review Survival Horror games that he played this year as a Halloween treat to our fans?

He can review Alien Isolation

He can review Alien Isolation

I think he'll review that and maybe Evil Within. Two big name Survival Horror games coming out this year. But he's still going to do Shadow of Mordor and probably Beyond Earth before those. Then he'll also have to see if it'll conflict with Sunset Overdrive, which is almost certain another game he'll review.

If he doesn't review survival horror games, it's almost 100% certain that he'll stream it.

Maybe Angry Joe will review 2 games are The Evil Within and Alien: Isolation. But I heard there is upcoming survival horror game. I can't remember the game.

Maybe Angry Joe will review 2 games are The Evil Within and Alien: Isolation. But I heard there is upcoming survival horror game. I can't remember the game.

doubt it, the pace they are at right now is more focused on streaming gameplay on twitch with the angry army right now. most likely you will see gameplay of it streamed on twitch more than any review made for them

Possibly it could be done, but it's gonna take some time in order for that to happen, but it doesn't mean it won't happen. We just need to plan it right.

doubt it, the pace they are at right now is more focused on streaming gameplay on twitch with the angry army right now. most likely you will see gameplay of it streamed on twitch more than any review made for them

Okay. Thank you. I think there is the PS4 and PC version. The game is first-person survival horror made by same video game studio who made Penumbra and Amnesia is Frictional Games. It was SOMA. Coming in 2015.

Well I wanna see both games (alien isolation and the evil within) reviewed by Joe

Well I wanna see both games (alien isolation and the evil within) reviewed by Joe

He already said he was editing the Alien Isolation review, and will be working on both Borderlands Pre-Sequel and Evil Within reviews at the same time. I do not envy his scheduling. But they don't call it Broketober for nothing.

Sol Omega likes this

Considering that it doesn't seem that he has finished Evil Within yet, it may be likely that he'll have to skip reviewing it.

I prefer just watching his lets plays for horror games, probably less work for him to do to since he has to play em to review em anyway.

probably less work for him to do to since he has to play em to review em anyway.

Agreed. No scripts necessary, no costumes, just him (and usually Other Joe) enjoying (or not) a game with just pure reactions about it. You can tell whether they're liking it or not in the Twitch Streams anyway, almost as good as a review. Only things you won't know are the things he encounters when he plays the game for himself.