• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Doshka17

Need a clan? Read Me!

42 posts in this topic

Greetings fellow Guardians of the AJSA,

As some of you’re aware, the Angry Army group was a complete mess that is absolutely unable to function at the time. This is primarily due to a low clanmate limit (200), and a complete lack of tools in the admin interface to handle the constant flow of thousands of messages.

This group is purely for all AJSA Xbox One/PlayStation 4 members who desire to find their comrades and play together. Send a request to join the group. After that is done, click the “Set as (console) Clan.” You should be than apart your respected AJSA console Division.

AJSA Xbox One Division   - http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/234936

AJSA PlayStation 4 Division   - http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/245187

Lord Commander Joe will not be advertising this clan's existence, so hopefully we can keep our numbers down to a managable level. Once this group reaches 200 members, no further requests to join will be approved. Instead I will then make a Division 2 group and begin adding people to that one instead. All groups I end up making will be placed in an Alliance together, though since we've never done that, I literally have no idea how useful that will be. Cross your fingers.

Now this means that if our numbers do grow large enough for multiple groups, that will divide our playerbase on these group forums. To counter this, I ask that all members use the Destiny sub-forum here on the AJSA website to find like-minded players.

I want nothing more than to make sure that every member gets an AJSA tag, and will continue to work toward this goal. I thank you all for your understanding and patience as we struggle through this mess.

Regards,

Doshka17 and Withastick

Community Officer's of Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Good day,

Got something on my mind. So I'm wondering if the same is happening for the PS4 users, figured I'd ask here since I couldn't find something about it on the forums, hope i didn't just over look it.

Greetings

Aizmen

Good day,

Got something on my mind. So I'm wondering if the same is happening for the PS4 users, figured I'd ask here since I couldn't find something about it on the forums, hope i didn't just over look it.

Greetings

Aizmen

Contact WithAStick for information regarding how the PS4 is handling this

Sweet, I would like to join this clan. I'm a level 23 Titan but still working my way up!!!

What about Xbox 360 owners like me? I want an angry army tag!

Me too! <3

I'm afraid supporting the 360 is beyond the authority of my position. 

The rules do allow for someone to make an unofficial group for 360 players. As long as it openly states that it is a clan for AJSA members, not an official AJSA clan, then you guys would be perfectly good with that.

Angry Army PlayStation4 clan opening its doors!

Many of you know I said awhile back that I was keeping doors closed on the PlayStation 4 Angry Army group. I did this to help let AJSA members within the PS4 community Rooms a chance to get in first. Now I will open the doors for all to enter, and once that clan hits its limit Im sorry if you missed your chance, and will look into making a second Division. Thank you for your patience for this.

Angry Army PlayStation 4: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/245187

So, im confused... there's a limit to the clan? I play on ps4 and im wondering how to get the clan tag so I can get hose final trophies. i applied once but never got a response, but i keep getting mesages from the ANGRY ARMY message board. Am i in, or is it just me following the group.

If i cant get in, how can i unfollow the message board?

So, im confused... there's a limit to the clan? I play on ps4 and im wondering how to get the clan tag so I can get hose final trophies. i applied once but never got a response, but i keep getting mesages from the ANGRY ARMY message board. Am i in, or is it just me following the group.

If i cant get in, how can i unfollow the message board?

If your in the original Angry Army group, that clan from last I was in was a mess cause of Bungie limiting clan size to 200 people per console. Right now you are in the group of Angry Army, which lets you use the wall and forum of that group. But applying for clan is much of a mess there, as you and 30,000 others apply for it with only such few slots left.

Myself and Doshka17 moved over to separate smaller groups, to make smaller clans that could fit 200 dedicated players. For the PlayStation 4 side our group name is Angry Army PS4 or @ http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/245187 .

My announcement yesterday was me finally telling the guys on these forums about it, and opening it so when you apply for the group and I add you in, you should be apply to become a clan member without applying. But only once you are apart of this group.

It is confusing, it was on our side. But this was the easiest and fairest way myself and Doshka17 at the time could come up with.

Ok i guess it turns out i was accepted into yours Stick, so that works out. hopefully the tag will pop up this time. As for the other Angry Army clan, i fugured out how to unfollow the crazyness that was the message board.

Happy to be part of the crew!

Hi, I've been a member of the community for quite some time now, and I was hoping if I could get the chance to join the PS4 Division of Destiny. 

It'd be cool to play with you guys, I'm looking forward to it. :)

Im on xbox one and need some folks to do raids and vault of glass and whatnot. I am a level 24 gunslinger and am down to play any time. Gamertag is Golden Thrasher

Hi, if there is any room in the PS4 clan I would like to join currently a lvl 25 warlock.

Just sent a request to the PS4 clan :)

Ive sent a request.  (PS4)

How soon will you be able to accept clan invites. Looking through all the massages is going to be hard

Gt:ExelArts Xbox one

I'm looking to join a clan is there any room?

For the PlayStation Clan, Yes. You got enough room to join the Angry Guardian Army. Link: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/245187

For everyone else, I had mention I was going to make changes to this subforum. There will be changes coming for atleast the PS4 side and its clan the Angry Guardian Army.

Request sent, PS4. Three 31 Hunters.

Hi yall,

I want to join the Destiny Xbox one army!! I've send my request for Division 1.

Cheers mate