• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Doshka17

Need a clan? Read Me!

42 posts in this topic

just picked up destiny; still room/active players on ps4?

Yeah there is several of us that still play including myself and WITHASTICK and it will probably be pretty active over the coming weeks with House of Wolves coming out tomorrow.  I'll send you a friend request.

So what about the Xbox One guys like me? I have the game now and would like to meet people to help me on the VOG for the first time.

Hello, I sent a request a couple days ago on PS4, before I realized there was a forum :)

i would like to join in on some raids sometime on Xbox1

Just applied to join.

I'm a level 26 titan and I'm in need of some people to run the Vault of Glass with. I have a mic for the xbone or I can use TS on my PC to communicate.  My Xbox gamer tag is RagnarStormfist feel free to add me :) 

Ive been trying to get in for months now, i sent one in (PS4).

I sent a request PS4 level 23 hunter, is it still active? I just got Destiny a few days ago and I was hoping to play with the AJSA.

Also anyone that wants to pvp with me feel free to add my psn, WeLiVeR. shocker~

Still waiting :|

I just want AJSA under my name.... 

I'd really like an invite for the clan, Add me PSN HockeyPlaya247

Many of you have asked me about the status of the Angry Guardian Army and the issue of joining the clan.

This Friday I have an answer. This period will be a testing phase to see if this answer works within this community.

For now the Angry Guardian Army will continue to work as it does (being stuffed to the brim).

This post as well Friday will be locked down and a new post will go up detailing all the new information.

Destiny has changed since we've enter Year Two... so will we change for the same.

Hold tight Guardians.

Request Sent, im a brand new Titan player, hope to enjoy with you guys :)

Great! I'd love to join this clan. I've got a Warlock with stormcaller and a hunter with nightstalker both at level 40. Would love to go on strikes and raids. I just sent a request. Hope it gets through.