• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wasuuuup

just a quick post to say hi

6 posts in this topic

So hi guys

My name is Yoeri in reall life, but in most games my name is road2war (yeah i know it's a cheesy name, give me a break). Aaaaaanyway, i study journalisme, practice javelin throw, play guitar, do a lot of partying, and gaming ofcourse. I've never been much of a community man, but after watching just about all andry reviews, it seemed quite cool to sign up myself.

So here I am, I don't think I know any of you guys, but i'd like to get to know all of you. What games do you guys like, what are your other intrests, you know social stuff (an no i'm not a stalker, just trying to be friendly :D )

I guess that's about it for this post, please forgive some possible hilarious spelling errors, i'm a belgian and speaking english works a lot better for me then writing it. 

Hiya! Welcome to the AJSA! Hope you enjoy your time here playing with your fellow comrades!

To answer your questions, btw:

1. I'm a Dota 2 player at heart, hence why I have a faerie dragon wearing a santa hat on her head as my profile picture (Faerie in question: http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Puck ). I such at the game, but trying to get gud and stuff.
  2. Other interests would be discussing Dota 2 on the subreddits and here, Minecraft, Cross Country, Robotic and Software studies and quick sketching.

As I said before, hope you have fun here! Good luck have fun!

well i really heard a lot about dota2, like it's the new legeau of legends and stuff.

But is it really good or just your average rpg?

And thanks i'm really glad to be here :D

well i really heard a lot about dota2, like it's the new legeau of legends and stuff.

But is it really good or just your average rpg?

And thanks i'm really glad to be here :D

Dota 2 isn't an RPG, those are games like Skyrim. Dota 2 is a MOBA game (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena). I wouldn't say it's the new Leauge of Legends, seeing as how the original DotA actually kickstarted this genre, but I enjoy the game more then LoL (LoL Is still a good game, just not my thing).

If you are interested in joining either Dota 2 or LoL, talk to either @mrfool or @ApexSpartan and they'll get you sorted. The game has a lot of ragers, but the mechanics behind them are nice.

well maybay i will give it a go then

but unfortunatly i will need to sort a lot of problems with my pc first :(