• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

DoctorEvil

AJSA Logo with Transparent Background for your Custom Crests!

5 posts in this topic

One of the great things in ArcheAge is the ability to design custom crests from external image files to use on Cloaks, Ship Sails, House Objects, and more!  I have made one such custom design for my cloak, but everyone is free to have a go at their own version; the important part is the AJSA logo, which might be difficult for some to obtain a properly formatted PNG file that the game needs to load.  

So here is an imgur upload of a 256 X 256 AJSA Logo PNG file with a transparent background!

HEk3NZ3.png

Just right click on the image, "save image as" and name it ucc.png, and place it in your Document>ArcheAge>UCC folder.  Next time you go to a Crest Design Station (sometimes found next Guild Registrars), you will see this as an option as a custom crest, after that you can pick a background of your choosing to go behind it (AJSA colors are usually Black, Red, and White).  

JUST WANT AN AJSA CREST STAMP ALREADY DESIGNED BY SOMEONE ELSE?

No problem, once a design is made, all you need is "memory ink" bought from any [General Goods] Vendor.  Right clicking on your crest design, will turn, one at a time, any free Memory Ink into a Crest Stamp.  From there, any unequipped Cloak (not costumes) can be stamped with the design, eating the stamp in the process.  As long as you have the Design, and free memory inks you can repeat this process forever.

ctoY6tx.jpg

So I have already designed a crest, and if you have a cloak, then mail me (ign = Doctorevil)  1 memory ink and 1 silver (for return express postage), and I will send you back the stamp (when I can actually get on).  

Now we need an angry Joe face for the mask :P

And a 'shirt' logo...like maybe the one used at the end of Joe's videos (Joe with his foot hiked on the stone).

I don't think the current crest is bad-ass enough. We need to strike fear in the hearts of our enemies.

I've been experimenting and may have created the perfect crest. >.>;;;

b986sw.jpg

No.

If we're going to do Nekos, then it needs to be Neko-joe, Neko-OJ, or Neko-Deli [sandwich] (aka Delrith).  ^_^