• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
argetlam350

What Exotics do you have?

230 posts in this topic

Basically a thread where you get to kind of show off the stuff you have found, be it through Xur or Legendary Engrams. Here's what I have:

WEAPONS

1000px-Hard_Light.jpg

1000px-Maxresdefault.jpg

BadJuJu.jpg

Gjallarhorn.jpg

Thorn-0.jpg

IceBreaker.png

Supergoodadvice.jpg

ARMOR

1000px-Helm_of_Inmost_Light.jpg

1000px-Lucky_Raspberry_on_Male_Hunter.jp

178.jpg?1412629270

The_armamentarium.jpg

1000px-Light-beyond-nemesis.png

young_ahamkaras_spine.jpg

ITEMS I WANT (XD):

-Heart of the Praxic Flame

I had all last week off work but despite the many days work i've put in I've had no luck with exotics or legendaries. I seem to be stuck at level 24 until I can afford to buy legendaries from the vendors. I'm just ranking up to level 2 (1.5 on both vanguard and crucible so far)

So far? None. Ive not even seen one.

Well don't give up. They are indeed tough to get, I just randomly got one from a legendary engram, while these other two are bounties that come from an item you just find while playing though it's rare as well.

The only issue with exotics is that you can only have one equiped at a time. Though I see how this is a good thing since they are suppose to be the rarest items in the game as well as some of the strongest, it just gets annoying when switching them out back and forth.

I have seen an Exotic drop as a reward in PvP, but it went to someone else on my team.

Best I've found is four Legendary Engrams, but three of them turned into Rares and the other turned into ... 2 Ascendant Shards, I think?

You have to use them to purchase the last four defense upgrades on Legendary armor. Those things.

Only Legendary I even have would be the Robes of No Tomorrow, but I had to buy those.

Basically what I'm saying is that if I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.

Hopefully Xur will come back with something nice since I actually have enough Coins to buy something this time around.

mouseno4 likes this

Yeah i missed him the first time. Didnt even know about him. But it didnt matter anyway since i didnt have enough coins to buy anything anyway. This time, this weekend, i will have enough to buy something!

He didn't really have anything of interest for me. Hopefully this weekend shall be different. I'm looking for a certain Titan Helmet and Hunter armor.

Yeah, those sun gauntlets for the Warlock didn't really interest me. So it didn't bother me too much that I didn't have the money.

Finally got a Legendary item from a Legendary Engram ... And it was for the wrong class. FFFFFFFFFF!

On  the plus side, I finally got an Exotic Bounty. 500 more Hive kills and I'll have a Hand Cannon.

Yeah, those sun gauntlets for the Warlock didn't really interest me. So it didn't bother me too much that I didn't have the money.

Finally got a Legendary item from a Legendary Engram ... And it was for the wrong class. FFFFFFFFFF!

On  the plus side, I finally got an Exotic Bounty. 500 more Hive kills and I'll have a Hand Cannon.

Actually exotic bounties tend to have three parts so there will probably be something else after that, unless you all ready did the first two parts.

Actually exotic bounties tend to have three parts so there will probably be something else after that, unless you all ready did the first two parts.

The Bounty called for me to kill Phogoth, and then told me I need to charge the weapon by killing 500 Hive.

So if this is one with three parts, I have two left to go.

Edit: This had better be the be the best fucking Exotic weapon in the game, I tell you.

500 kills via Void damage in the Crucible, and deaths will "Slow me down."

Which I assume to be the game telling me that I can LOSE progress on this shit. >.>

I managed to get ahold of the Dr. Nope in a random legendary engram drop. It's also available from the vanguard armory but the version I have seems to have much better upgrades. Mainly a super high stability upgrade as Dr. Nope is one of those 72 rounds bullet hose auto rifles. :)

Got Bad Juju now. It'll look awesome with my hunter when I get the exotic gauntlets I'm looking for him.

I was going to buy a piece of armor for my Warlock today, and I intended for my Exotic to not fill the Heavy Weapon slot since I wanted the Steel Oracle Z-11.

The Gjallerhorn changed my mind on both counts.

I would like the inquire if anyone knows why Bungie patched out the functionality that allowed foraged items to be exchanged for Strange Coins.

That would have given me just enough to buy an armor piece as well.

mouseno4 likes this

Most likely to keep you playing. Think about it. If they gave you everything you wanted when you got it to drop, you would finish the content and stop playing. They dont want that. They want you hooked on what MIGHT have been. The old bait and switch.

Most likely to keep you playing. Think about it. If they gave you everything you wanted when you got it to drop, you would finish the content and stop playing. They dont want that. They want you hooked on what MIGHT have been. The old bait and switch.

Fair enough, but why put it out there in the first place and then snatch it away? That's unfair to anyone who didn't get to the shop early enough.

Bought this beauty from the Agent of Nine.

I managed to rake together another three coins at the last minute and made a Titan character just for that helmet.

Yeah that was the exotic item I wanted for my titan and now I have that as well. Now I just need these exotics form my Hunter and Warlock:

young_ahamkaras_spine.jpg

Heart_of_the_praxic_fire.jpg

Fair enough, but why put it out there in the first place and then snatch it away? That's unfair to anyone who didn't get to the shop early enough.

I managed to rake together another three coins at the last minute and made a Titan character just for that helmet.

I agree. Many of the decisions made by Bungie really have me scratching my head.

Back on topic - I got my first ever Exotic. How? I damn well paid for the fucken thing. Guaran-fucken-teed the thing will stay a fucken Exotic. The rocket launcher from the live action trailer is the one i got.

And i purchased 3 Legendaries. Again... i had to buy the fucken things to guarantee i get them. 3 of the Dustwalker set from the Vangaurd vendor. Maxed out my marks so it will be a week and a half until i can get the final piece. Plus the hood and scarf, which i will get later.

Yeah that was the exotic item I wanted for my titan and now I have that as well. Now I just need these exotics form my Hunter and Warlock:

That Spine and Bad Jujuu would look badass together ...

Since you seem to be up on your shit, Arget, is there a list somewhere of all the Exotic Warlock armor and what they do?

I want to know which piece I want so I can start spending those Rare materials without wasting them on a piece I intend to replace.

So after turning in my 12th purple engram to that asshat Cryto and getting nothing, I was turning in some bounties and boom, I get an exotic bounty offer. I picked the easier of the three choices and less than 2 hours later I had this in my hands:

super_good_advice.jpg

Yeah i finally got a legendary from the frigging Crpto guy. And low and behold... is the worst weapon for me. The slow charge shotgun. Pfft. Only took 5 legendaries to get an ACTUAL legendary!

And of course... THEN i finally get the Exotic bounty. Hand cannon for me. It was either a scout rifle, hand cannon or shotgun. Since my legendary gear set is set for using a hand cannon for the most part, i went with that.

O M F G. The damn thing REQUIRES that i do damned PvP. FFS! And not only that... because PvP damned well sucks... every death SUBTRACTS score from your count! WTF?!!?!?!

Babyeater likes this

Yeah i finally got a legendary from the frigging Crpto guy. And low and behold... is the worst weapon for me. The slow charge shotgun. Pfft. Only took 5 legendaries to get an ACTUAL legendary!

And of course... THEN i finally get the Exotic bounty. Hand cannon for me. It was either a scout rifle, hand cannon or shotgun. Since my legendary gear set is set for using a hand cannon for the most part, i went with that.

O M F G. The damn thing REQUIRES that i do damned PvP. FFS! And not only that... because PvP damned well sucks... every death SUBTRACTS score from your count! WTF?!!?!?!

Kills add 5 points, deaths subtract 2. So just kill more than you die.

If you think that's the worst part of that Bounty, just wait.

It's the Hive enemies.

Then the 500 Void "Points" in Crucible.

Then you have to kill a specific enemy that spawns during the Phogoth fight without killing the boss before he spawns.

Oh, and that version is Lv26 with the Epic modifier in play.

Enjoy.

I am well aware of the process for the weapon bounty.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0