• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
argetlam350

What Exotics do you have?

230 posts in this topic

It's not an Exotic but it's still a secret Xur is selling.

Well I now have all the bounty exotics, just got the Pocket Infinity. It's all right I guess, though I'm annoyed about Destiny ATM because right afterwards I played a strike and as usually was on top but the guy on freaking bottom got a damn exotic weapon at the end. I have no idea why I try to do my best when I get absolutely nothing out of it. They still need to fix that crud.

Well I now have all the bounty exotics, just got the Pocket Infinity. It's all right I guess, though I'm annoyed about Destiny ATM because right afterwards I played a strike and as usually was on top but the guy on freaking bottom got a damn exotic weapon at the end. I have no idea why I try to do my best when I get absolutely nothing out of it. They still need to fix that crud.

Considering how they didn't fix the bug of suddenly dying because of the Architects, or Misadventure, it's not surprising.

To the Thorn holders, any advice for the PvP portion? I have 5 matches under my belt and 21 points. Using shotty and heavy machine gun.

To the Thorn holders, any advice for the PvP portion? I have 5 matches under my belt and 21 points. Using shotty and heavy machine gun.

Have Atheon's Epilogue and a void damage Shotgun or Fusion Rifle.

Forgot to mention, but I was playing Crucible Wednesday and the Universal Remote dropped for me.

So that was a thing.

Forgot to mention, but I was playing Crucible Wednesday and the Universal Remote dropped for me.

So that was a thing.

Bull...sh#t...

Bull...sh#t...

Don't make me hit Mute.

... Get it? Universal Remote? TV remote? Mute button?

But it's a shotgun, so the only way it can make someone stop talking is ...  B)

Also got invited to do a Raid earlier today.

Killed the Oracles and got my first Praedeth's Revenge Sniper.

Killed the Templar, got my fourth Found Verdict.

Opened the special chest for killing them Templar without him teleporting, got Patience and Time.

Killed Atheon and got another Patience and Time.

So apparently Destiny is trying to tell me something about time and patience.

Xur once again selling absolute garbage. Okay not garbage but stuff that has been up more times then any other armor pieces. The only good thing is the rocket launcher.

I've managed to fine hardlight in a random drop and about to finish throne.

Once again, Xur's only offering us things we've already seen aside from the weapon.

I suggest getting The Last Word, 'cause it's one of three weapons I dread facing in PvP.

I'm still waiting for Xur to sell that Knucklehead Radar helmet.

For those not knowing Xur is selling the legendary Hand Cannon The Last Word. Which is one of the better weapons of the game. I recommend if you have the 23 strange coins to go out and grab it.

I would buy the gun but I'm three strange coins short and really have no interest trying to get them. Besides the raid, I don't think I'm going to touch the game much especially with DAI and LBP3 just next week.

I've got the Suros Regime, The Last Word, Thorn, Bad Juju, Plan C, Pocket Infinity, Invective, Ice Breaker, Patience and Time, Truth and Super Good Advice for weapons. Mask of the Third Man, Aclyophage Symbiote, Chest of Alpha Lupi (hunter), Apotheosis Veil, Helm of Saint 14 and An Insurmountable Skullfort for armor.

Same week Xur shows up with the Mida Multi Tool, and I already got that from the Raid. XP

Also beat the Raid on Hard for the first time and got Fatebreaker.

I know it's not an Exotic, but it may as well be.

I bought the hunter gauntlets but until I get a different raid gear item I can't use it since I have raid gauntlets right now.

I have only one but i don't play destiny to boring and repetitive. 

Still no Praxic Fire from Xur. I'm starting to doubt he'll ever bring one to town ...

In other news, I need Vex Mythoclast, Hawkmoon, Red Death, Truth, and Thunderlord and I'll have all the Exotic weapons currently available.

That Plan C though, pretty tempting.

Bought it and tried it on a few Fallen. Unupgraded, it feels like a pretty good gun.

That Plan C though, pretty tempting.

Bought it and tried it on a few Fallen. Unupgraded, it feels like a pretty good gun.

Fully upgraded, it's a great desperation weapon.

Fully upgraded, it's a great desperation weapon.

Unfortunately, I don't see myself playing enough Destiny to upgrade it that fast. I haven't touched Destiny in a while, and if Xur wasn't selling this gun, I wouldn't even have fired it up. I'm still waiting for that Knucklehead.

Destiny got a patch today. While I don't know what all they added/changed, I can tell you that they switched Pocket Infinity to Extended Mag rather than that faster reload speed.

Primary: Hard Light, Vex Mythoclast x2, Suros Regime, Bad Juju, MIDA Multi-tool, Hawkmoon, Thorn, Last Word

Special: Patience and Time, Ice Breaker, Pocket Infinity, Plan C x2, Invective

Heavy: Gjallarhorn, Truth, Super Good Advice, Thunderlord

Titan: Armamentarium, Crest of Alpha Lupi, Helm of Inmost Light, An Insurmountable Skullfort

Hunter: Achlyophage Symbiote, Crest of Alpha Lupi, Lucky Raspberry, Young Ahamkara's Spine

Warlock: Light Beyond Nemesis, Sunbreakers, Voidfang Vestments

10430849_757393070976389_641868111543284

For you Exotic hunters out there, PlayStation will be getting yet another exclusive exotic weapon. The 4th Horseman.

15740075670_1d0abd71ee_z.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0